Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: Sharing all of my LOA Success Stories/Signs After 1 Year of Discovering It!  (Read 1670 times)

Offline jennadayess

• Thank You
  • -Given: 38
  • -Receive: 31
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Well, you read the title so I'm just going to get straight into it.

1. Growing Taller- I came across LOA in November 2016 because I really, really, really wanted to grow taller. I was 17 and 5 feet tall, and that's when I came across this forum. I read Angelstar's story of growing 5-6 inches taller in 3 months and I was blown away. I used the techniques she described but couldn't seem to make them work because I was obsessed with my desire and could not let go. It wasn't until mid-June of 2017 that I decided to let go, and successfully forgot about it for about a week and a half. In the first week of August, I had a doctors appointment for a semi-annual checkup, and they told me I grew a little above an inch! The appointment was in the afternoon by the way, so it isn't the temporary inch you get in the morning. Not that much, I know, but keep in mind I had not grown at all since 15 and a half, and most of the time, girls stop growing at 16, and I grew a month before turning 18, RIGHT AFTER LETTING GO. I have not measured myself since then, and honestly, I'm trying to let go more because I would like to grow more. I do have to say that I am eye level with my mom who is 5'2 so I may have grown another inch. However, I am not too obsessed with growing taller anymore. I will let go and then update you guys on my height progress.

2. Receiving a Gratitude Journal- In December 2016, I think it was, I read The Magic and started making gratitude lists while on break between my classes. The first day I made a gratitude list, nothing happened, but the second day I made one, I came home to my mother giving me a gratitude journal that she got from her work! I had not told her about the secret or anything about the law of attraction, and I have NEVER received a gratitude journal in my entire life, but the second day I make a gratitude list, I get one! How weird is that? Anyway, so inside the journal, I looked at the topics and they were like "List 10 things that make you happy", and "List 10 things you grateful for". I was pretty convinced that the law of attraction works by then.

3. Iphone 6- In summer of 2017, I made a vision board on Pinterest, and pinned everything I wanted on there. One was an Iphone 6. I imagined holding it in my hand almost every day. Then, when my school started in September, I forgot about my vision board. Just last month, my sister was getting an Iphone 6 for herself from Ebay. It turns out, her Iphone was free for her since the seller lied about some things. My sister decided to give me the Iphone and get another one for herself. So basically, I got my Iphone for free just a couple of months after seeing it on my vision board! I was going to get one anyway but it would have taken some time to save up for one. The picture of the Iphone on my vision board is now on my gratitude board :)

4. Chicken Drumstick- Very random I know lol. This is something that happened to my sister just a couple of weeks ago, and it was CRAZY. So I got my sister to read The Secret, and she decided to do a little experiment. In the morning, she told herself that she will see a picture of a chicken drumstick somewhere. In her head, she thought she will see one on a fast food restaurant sign or something common like that. But as she was scrolling through Buzzfeed on her phone later that day, the Internet was bad, and it said "Sorry it seems like you are offline" or something like that, and then..BOOM. A picture of a drumstick along with the message. She told me she would not have been too convinced if she saw a picture of a chicken drumstick on a Buzzfeed article even, because that is still common. But to see it when it tells you that you are offline, how unusual is that? What does a chicken drumstick have to do with being offline? That was so weird and awesome at the same time.

So that is all that happened in a span of 1 year after discovering loa for me, but I wanted to also share a story of loa that happened to me a long time ago.

5. Moving to the Northwest- So this happened when I was 13 and didn't even know LOA existed. I was in South Carolina when my sister and I really wanted to move to the Northwest, but my mom was not down for it since it is a long move and we were settled. My mother firmly told us that we will stay in South Carolina for 2 more years. I still wanted to believe that we were going to move, so every morning, I would put on my favorite music, and go to Google Street View and look at the city we wanted to move to in the Northwest. It turns out that our property in Texas was damaged by a storm and heavy rain, so my mom had to go to Texas to take care of that. Also, my dad, who was living separately from us in Texas, called up my mom AFTER 2 YEARS to make amends with her, and my mom thought he was going to support us, so she agreed on us moving to the Northwest. We packed everything and on our way to the move we stopped by Texas to take care of the property issue and get my dad as well. The property was taken care of, but things did not work out with my dad (lets just say he had no intention of coming with us, and just wanted money), but we had already moved out of our home in South Carolina and the only option we had was to move to the city in the Northwest. The timing was perfect, 2 reasons to move in the same summer I subconsciously used loa. I did not think how we would move, just that we would move. Now I am living in the exact city I imagined living in, and I am very happy!

Hope you guys enjoyed this. Share all of your experiences with loa in the past year in this thread! I really want to read them :)

Offline MissUniverse

• Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 284
  • live by faith and not by sight!
    • View Profile
yes, i enjoyed it alot! the last one, amazing!!!

here's for an even bigger new year!  :-* :-* :-*

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline onisenpai

• Professional Yogurt Manifestor
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 28
  • -Receive: 24
  • Gott mit Uns!
    • View Profile
oooooh boy! That gave me na idea! Now I want to manifest a chicken Drumstick for dinner!

Let's give it a try shall we?

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline jennadayess

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Just now saw your replies. onisenpai, omg yes chicken drumsticks are so good lol. I hope you guys are having a marvelous 2018!

Offline Journeyman

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 14
  • -Receive: 6
    • View Profile
its always great to read about success stories here.  :D

Offline suikaz

• Thank You
  • -Given: 68
  • -Receive: 72
    • View Profile
Well, you read the title so I'm just going to get straight into it.

1. Growing Taller- I came across LOA in November 2016 because I really, really, really wanted to grow taller. I was 17 and 5 feet tall, and that's when I came across this forum. I read Angelstar's story of growing 5-6 inches taller in 3 months and I was blown away. I used the techniques she described but couldn't seem to make them work because I was obsessed with my desire and could not let go. It wasn't until mid-June of 2017 that I decided to let go, and successfully forgot about it for about a week and a half. In the first week of August, I had a doctors appointment for a semi-annual checkup, and they told me I grew a little above an inch! The appointment was in the afternoon by the way, so it isn't the temporary inch you get in the morning. Not that much, I know, but keep in mind I had not grown at all since 15 and a half, and most of the time, girls stop growing at 16, and I grew a month before turning 18, RIGHT AFTER LETTING GO. I have not measured myself since then, and honestly, I'm trying to let go more because I would like to grow more. I do have to say that I am eye level with my mom who is 5'2 so I may have grown another inch. However, I am not too obsessed with growing taller anymore. I will let go and then update you guys on my height progress.

2. Receiving a Gratitude Journal- In December 2016, I think it was, I read The Magic and started making gratitude lists while on break between my classes. The first day I made a gratitude list, nothing happened, but the second day I made one, I came home to my mother giving me a gratitude journal that she got from her work! I had not told her about the secret or anything about the law of attraction, and I have NEVER received a gratitude journal in my entire life, but the second day I make a gratitude list, I get one! How weird is that? Anyway, so inside the journal, I looked at the topics and they were like "List 10 things that make you happy", and "List 10 things you grateful for". I was pretty convinced that the law of attraction works by then.

3. Iphone 6- In summer of 2017, I made a vision board on Pinterest, and pinned everything I wanted on there. One was an Iphone 6. I imagined holding it in my hand almost every day. Then, when my school started in September, I forgot about my vision board. Just last month, my sister was getting an Iphone 6 for herself from Ebay. It turns out, her Iphone was free for her since the seller lied about some things. My sister decided to give me the Iphone and get another one for herself. So basically, I got my Iphone for free just a couple of months after seeing it on my vision board! I was going to get one anyway but it would have taken some time to save up for one. The picture of the Iphone on my vision board is now on my gratitude board :)

4. Chicken Drumstick- Very random I know lol. This is something that happened to my sister just a couple of weeks ago, and it was CRAZY. So I got my sister to read The Secret, and she decided to do a little experiment. In the morning, she told herself that she will see a picture of a chicken drumstick somewhere. In her head, she thought she will see one on a fast food restaurant sign or something common like that. But as she was scrolling through Buzzfeed on her phone later that day, the Internet was bad, and it said "Sorry it seems like you are offline" or something like that, and then..BOOM. A picture of a drumstick along with the message. She told me she would not have been too convinced if she saw a picture of a chicken drumstick on a Buzzfeed article even, because that is still common. But to see it when it tells you that you are offline, how unusual is that? What does a chicken drumstick have to do with being offline? That was so weird and awesome at the same time.

So that is all that happened in a span of 1 year after discovering loa for me, but I wanted to also share a story of loa that happened to me a long time ago.

5. Moving to the Northwest- So this happened when I was 13 and didn't even know LOA existed. I was in South Carolina when my sister and I really wanted to move to the Northwest, but my mom was not down for it since it is a long move and we were settled. My mother firmly told us that we will stay in South Carolina for 2 more years. I still wanted to believe that we were going to move, so every morning, I would put on my favorite music, and go to Google Street View and look at the city we wanted to move to in the Northwest. It turns out that our property in Texas was damaged by a storm and heavy rain, so my mom had to go to Texas to take care of that. Also, my dad, who was living separately from us in Texas, called up my mom AFTER 2 YEARS to make amends with her, and my mom thought he was going to support us, so she agreed on us moving to the Northwest. We packed everything and on our way to the move we stopped by Texas to take care of the property issue and get my dad as well. The property was taken care of, but things did not work out with my dad (lets just say he had no intention of coming with us, and just wanted money), but we had already moved out of our home in South Carolina and the only option we had was to move to the city in the Northwest. The timing was perfect, 2 reasons to move in the same summer I subconsciously used loa. I did not think how we would move, just that we would move. Now I am living in the exact city I imagined living in, and I am very happy!

Hope you guys enjoyed this. Share all of your experiences with loa in the past year in this thread! I really want to read them :)

@Jennadayess

About moving to another country; At that time, did you have a strong belief that you will move? Or just the continuation of wanting to move is enough. Also, did you imagine the 'how' to move?  From your story, it seems like you didn't do much about the 'how'. And you didn't have 'faith' (like what people in LOA talk about that it is needed for manifestation).

I want to move to Canada and to tell the truth, I don't know 'How' or 'what job' I would do there? I also pinned photos of city I want to go in my pinterest.
I just know that I want to go there. >.<

Offline jennadayess

• Thank You
    • View Profile
@suikaz when this manifestation happened, I was only 13, so I did not really worry about how we would move at all. I do not remember having that many negative thoughts either, and in my mind, I did have faith without realizing it because I only saw the positive side. Also, I was supposed to go to eighth grade in the upcoming year, and I did not imagine myself going back to that school at all or preparing myself for it. Instead, I looked at middle schools in the area I wanted to live and went into a lot of detail such as school reviews. I basically planned everything out. I think the main thing that helped my manifestation happen was going on Google Street View everyday and only feeling good about it. I had my favorite music playlist on, and felt like I was actually in that city listening to my music. When I actually moved there, I put on the same music and it felt so good! Like I can achieve anything. Anyway, I suggest you get VERY specific with your lifestyle that you will have when you move there. Where will you work? What route will you take to get to work? Where will you live? What restaurants will you eat at? Any good places for sightseeing? Stuff like that. And don't worry, because I know you will move there very soon :)