Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: In need of help, haven't used this forum in about 2/3 years  (Read 747 times)

Online Lilchacha

• Thank You
  • -Given: 21
  • -Receive: 12
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Hi guys
It's been  a while since I've used this, i just need some help on uunderstanding Loa again.  I used to use this forum a lot when i was younger to help me get my ex back when i was 19/20 years old (lol). I am now 23 years old and since then my life has changed lot,  Since the beginning of the year I'venear eenough been jobless this whole year,  ive started to smoke a lot more cannabis and am now dependent on it,  ive put myself in a lot of debt,  I'm pretty much broke,  my family are fed up with me and so is my girl. i feel  like I've become a bum and hit rock bottom, this time last year my life was the total opposite in all good ways possible. I just need some help and guidance on how to switch all of this around and get back on the right track in life.  Please share your thoughts and advice,  thank you.
 >:( :o ???  :-\ :-X :'(

Online Lilchacha

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Re: In need of help, haven't used this forum in about 2/3 years
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2017, 08:03:02 PM »
Also I forgot to add I'm constantly having negative thoughts and anxiety,  this sounds stupid but last year I was able to buy things I wanted like 600 coats,  300 shoes,  multiple pairs of trainers and clothes.  This year all I've managed to buy is a shirt,  t shirt and shorts whichwere in the sale. I miss being able to do the little things like goingout for food wwith my girl or my friends, treating my family,  not worrying whether i can afford a 10 meal or not,  the little things. I feel like the whole world is moving forward and progressing and I'm just here, stuck.  What can I do to change this?

Offline Stone

• Thank You
  • -Given: 98
  • -Receive: 54
  • I have no time to battle egos & small minds 😊
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2017, 06:51:50 PM »
I'd suggest to dig out this forum & go through posts which can give u all details about it, even success stories. Basically If u read Neville's book, it will be very helpful to understand how it actually works. Another thing, u should try to relax your mind & affirm positive words like if you're thinking 'it's not working at all'..say 'it's working & soon I will see it'. Stay in this thought for few minutes without distraction & feel it. Empty your mind from all negative thoughts & replace it with positive attitude. It can take time but start with small, small manifestation & soon you'll get there.

Offline MissUniverse

• Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 248
  • live by faith and not by sight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2017, 07:02:34 PM »
Stone's advice is great enough but i am curious about when things started derailing in your life. did your thoughts change suddenly, did something happen that let you down? sorry for being so nosy, it's because i really like to talk about people's experiences and what they did to make things better (or worse, ftm). also, how's your self esteem right now and then?

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Online Lilchacha

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2017, 06:58:19 AM »
Thank you Stone, ur response is very helpful and that's exactly what I've been doing,  I don't think I have manifested much yet but the positivity in me is building. What's Neville's book btw and where can Ifind it?
Hi MissUniverse,  I think everything started to go down hill at around late December / January  time l. I started hating my job and making a million and 1 excuses as to why i can't bothered to go in,  I was in a 'fuck everything'  mood,  started smoking more pot to feel better,  slowly I lost all ambition and motivation, my girl saw that in me she tried to help me. But I took it the wrong way and was always telling her to stop nagging me and of course arguments were occuring on a daily basis,  Istarted borrowing  money off of friends and family which is stuff that I don't do and hate doing. I just became a magnet to negativity and the total opposite of what I was before. My self esteem? From the start it was high but over this past year it has decreased a long with my confidence. I just keep having constant thoughts of feeling like a waste of space and urgently feeling the need to fix up and be back to how I was financially from earning 2 sources of income to now, earning hardly anything with no job and surviving off of 50 or so a week

Offline Stone

• Thank You
  • -Given: 98
  • -Receive: 54
  • I have no time to battle egos & small minds 😊
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2017, 09:43:51 AM »
Quote from: Lilchacha
  Thank you Stone, ur response is very helpful and that's exactly what I've been doing,  I don't think I have manifested much yet but the positivity in me is building. What's Neville's book btw and where can Ifind it?
Hi MissUniverse,  I think everything start   

Here's the link. You can read here for free. Read success stories especially from the  'Law & the promise' & 'seedtime & harvest', it will boost your faith & will provide better understanding.
http://www.audioenlightenment.com/neville-goddard-free-ebooks 

Also check this one :  https://youtu.be/hhWznfomuOE 
« Last Edit: December 04, 2017, 09:51:08 AM by Stone »

Online Lilchacha

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2017, 03:40:58 PM »
Just what I needed,  thank you   :D

Offline MissUniverse

• Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 248
  • live by faith and not by sight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2017, 12:45:45 AM »
you're on a good path, young man! wish you the best!

xo

Online Lilchacha

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2017, 06:25:39 AM »
Hey guys,  quick update.  I just found out my girl has been going on dates with another guy, things were said,  tempers flared,  I did genuinely love her and am now heartbroken from what she's told me which has now shitted on my whole mood. She was telling me about how she's now happy,  it'll never work with us etc etc. I honestly need some help with getting my life back together,  I just want to make lots of money and get my health up,  the health part I can do myself,  but how do I use Loa with money? I'd like to manifest at least 3000 before the end of the year?  What can do,  follow,  read to manifest what I want?

Offline Psionic

• Thank You
  • -Given: 281
  • -Receive: 174
  • People fear what they don't understand
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2017, 10:10:42 AM »
Hey guys,  quick update.  I just found out my girl has been going on dates with another guy, things were said,  tempers flared,  I did genuinely love her and am now heartbroken from what she's told me which has now shitted on my whole mood. She was telling me about how she's now happy,  it'll never work with us etc etc. I honestly need some help with getting my life back together,  I just want to make lots of money and get my health up,  the health part I can do myself,  but how do I use Loa with money? I'd like to manifest at least 3000 before the end of the year?  What can do,  follow,  read to manifest what I want?

sorry to hear about that. For money you can try https://www.amazon.com/Magickal-Cashbook-Attract-Ancient-Secrets/dp/1500747548/ref=asap_bc?ie=UTF8
damon brand books...audios, affirmations, magick, meditations, loa will only give you opportunities through what ever channels you have open for wealth to flow so the more you network, linkedin, websites, etc and is out there the more people will be drawn to you.  Pick a goal and then take action....what ever you spend your time the most everyday is basically your main goal...so use time towards what that goal or craft is. Its so easy to get a job with loa especially if you know what your looking for and also easy to make your own income online. Its up to you what you use your time to learn all these skills and craft...just put aside an hour or so a day to continue learning and building your financial knowledge, skills, craft, brand, etc   
« Last Edit: December 11, 2017, 10:17:15 AM by Psionic »

Offline Superman

• Thank You
  • -Given: 657
  • -Receive: 5873
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2017, 11:26:31 PM »
The sad thing about this forum is that most people come only when they need help once their ass is well they never come again, never help others...

Offline Psionic

• Thank You
  • -Given: 281
  • -Receive: 174
  • People fear what they don't understand
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2017, 11:37:50 PM »
The sad thing about this forum is that most people come only when they need help once their ass is well they never come again, never help others...

I agree. Its why I dont bother posting my techniques since people just take them and vanish without any testimonies or anything....

Offline Superman

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2017, 11:42:59 PM »

I agree. Its why I dont bother posting my techniques since people just take them and vanish without any testimonies or anything....

Yeah you are smart... sometimes i ask myself why i make posts... at the end people read only what they want to hear

Offline Colonel Roosevelt

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2564
  • -Receive: 2298
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2017, 11:53:39 PM »

They might be helping others somewhere else.

Offline Superman

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2017, 11:55:26 PM »
Sure! everyione helps in some way or another in some place or another... but Im talking about this "place" many members who are here are just here for a specific problem and no care of others.