Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: Law of attraction working in reverse ?  (Read 825 times)

Offline TD123

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 0
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Law of attraction working in reverse ?
« on: November 21, 2017, 10:08:19 AM »
Hello, guys and gals!
I wanted to see if anyone else have experienced LOA working in reverse or against your desires. I have known about LOA for many years now but only recently I really started trying to apply it. I sell on eBay and after using positive visualization on increasing income and dealing with good buyers. My shipments started to get damaged during the delivery or simply buyers are just scamming me for refunds. It's never been so bad before paying attention to my thoughts and using LOA techniques. Same with health and people, my depression and anxiety is slowly coming back and I never get to meet the people that could point me in the right direction.
What am I doing wrong  ???
Any help is greatly appreciated  ;D
Thanks  :)

Offline Apple

• Thank You
  • -Given: 749
  • -Receive: 787
    • View Profile
Re: Law of attraction working in reverse ?
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2017, 12:25:45 AM »
This happens to me too. Yes, you have changed your thoughts, but you are still living your old reality. Your reality has to catch up with your new thoughts. The key is to not resist it. Pay no attention to it at all. Keep choosing your new desired reality.

Offline -MEDUSA-

• Thank You
  • -Given: 9
  • -Receive: 124
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2017, 03:29:46 AM »
Hello, guys and gals!
I wanted to see if anyone else have experienced LOA working in reverse or against your desires. I have known about LOA for many years now but only recently I really started trying to apply it. I sell on eBay and after using positive visualization on increasing income and dealing with good buyers. My shipments started to get damaged during the delivery or simply buyers are just scamming me for refunds. It's never been so bad before paying attention to my thoughts and using LOA techniques. Same with health and people, my depression and anxiety is slowly coming back and I never get to meet the people that could point me in the right direction.
What am I doing wrong  ???
Any help is greatly appreciated  ;D
Thanks  :)

You have a misconception to think LOA can work in reverse or go against you. What you put out you will get back this is the only notion there is when it comes to LOA.

With that being stated LOA can work in two ways whether that is positive or negative LOA still is working. Even when the results you're getting is negative not your desired results LOA is STILL Working. This follows into the notion stated above.

It doesn't matter what technique or method you choose to use for LOA to get what you want. If you're doing a technique or method out of lack in order to try to manifest abundance the manifested results will still be lack. Thinking you have a issue or problem that needs to be fixed with LOA will exacerbate it. Its important to be aware of your state of being when you're doing techniques or methods for LOA to manifest what you want and be honest to yourself about it don't ignore or resist it.

It seems that you're blaming LOA "working in reverse" towards you in anxiety and depression coming back to you along with the people you attract. Its not working in reverse you attract what you are the vibration of in your state of being. You're attracting what is on your level of your vibrations. Seeing that you stated you're going through hardships on ebay wit some buyers on the site focusing on the negative outcome will attract more negativity for yourself.

What you're attracting into your reality has a reason why you're manifesting whether that is holding onto certain beliefs, coming from a state of being of lack, not letting go of certain situations, or what ever else. You're manifestations are the result of you not the result of LOA working in reverse. Some people are not aware in what they're attracting if you pay close attention to your manifestations you'll be able to see more into it. LOA working is reverse is a misconception don't follow into it.

Offline TD123

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2017, 08:50:17 PM »
Thanks all for the answers, I really appreciate it  ;D

The more time I spend applying the LOA and believing in the Universe, the harder my mind tries to fight me. This truly is the fight of my life.
My mind is doing everything it can to resist this change and sometimes, especially in the evenings I give in and start to believe that maybe there's no such thing as LOA  :'( I try to reinforce my beliefs withBob Proctors videos, meditation, subliminal videos and other techniques but the resistance is still too strong. I guess it really is that hard to change your paradigms. But, I shall keep going till the end 8)

Tags: