Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: Do you unfollow them?  (Read 582 times)

Offline blackbird

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 42
  • -Receive: 2
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Do you unfollow them?
« on: November 18, 2017, 01:35:15 PM »
Do you think its better to unfollow and let go to attract them back or keep NC but follow and habe them on facebook? Hes unfollowed me on social media and I'm thinking after 6 months apart i should too, just keep him on facebook.

Offline Hapoalim

• Thank You
  • -Given: 27
  • -Receive: 20
    • View Profile
Re: Do you unfollow them?
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2017, 07:01:41 PM »
Hi,

Following them and checking their social media isn't good. You wouldn't do that if you were in a relationship with them. You should always live in the end. Don't be needy and desperate.

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline sparklingstar

• Thank You
  • -Given: 78
  • -Receive: 65
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2017, 08:26:39 PM »
Look if you don't feel like seeing his updates just unfollow him and it might help a lot. In general it helps to feel more cool with the whole thing. Of course do not delete him, you never know when he might want to contact you. At some point he will so that's why keep open the gates for him contacting you. Until then maybe proceed with NC and just focus on other fun stuff and let go. What Hapoalim says also is true, it will help a lot.

Offline siamesegirl

• Thank You
  • -Given: 932
  • -Receive: 910
  • We are Siamese, if you please!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2017, 04:36:12 AM »
If you were in a relationship with someone surely you would follow their social media (as opposed to "checking" with its negative overtones)? I'm a member of a number of groups that have married couples as participants. They are Facebook friends with one another and follow one another on Twitter. I don't understand how this is perceived to be a thing you would not do with your partner.

Offline blackbird

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2017, 09:22:46 AM »
Thank you, it seems like keeping it makes sense for living in the end. Checking constantly and getting anxious over it is up to me. I'm currently starting a break for social media all together to help stop checking on him. It does hurt to see him on social media and but thats my mindset. I feel like taking him off closes a door. and

Offline anteres

• Thank You
  • -Given: 110
  • -Receive: 73
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2017, 02:10:32 PM »
Do you think its better to unfollow and let go to attract them back or keep NC but follow and habe them on facebook? Hes unfollowed me on social media and I'm thinking after 6 months apart i should too, just keep him on facebook.
I think it depends on how you are.
Suppose I am in a normal relationship with my BF then I would definitely like his posts. He is not much into posing but I am sometimes. We both like each other's post but not all.
Now, I am in NC. I unfollowed him on insta so that I don't feel anxious. He didn't. He still follows me. He likes my posts. But I don't.
However he unliked all pictures (with me in it) which he liked when we were on relationship. Guess what like a kido i did the same. 😂 😂 I don't know what he is trying to achieve. 🤔 🤔
Now on fb he is my friend. But I want to quit on checking becuase it really doesn't serve any good.

So, I would say stay away from his social if it doesn't contribute to your own good or happiness.

Offline Hapoalim

• Thank You
  • -Given: 27
  • -Receive: 20
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2017, 02:43:27 PM »
If you were in a relationship with someone surely you would follow their social media (as opposed to "checking" with its negative overtones)? I'm a member of a number of groups that have married couples as participants. They are Facebook friends with one another and follow one another on Twitter. I don't understand how this is perceived to be a thing you would not do with your partner.
The way I see it is if you follow them on social media while you are together you aren't doing it from a place of lacking or neediness or looking for a confirmation about what is going on in their lives. Checking social media while you aren't with them just reinforces that you are lacking them in your lives and are checking to see what is going on in their lives and possibly if they are in a relationship. The chances that if you see that they have added a new friend or whatever won't make you feel good.
My best friend and her husband are also friends on FB and follow each other..but it is from a healthy place..trust and they don't analyse every small thing they see on each other's page. Veronica and Agnes both have done YouTubes on social media. Look them up.

Offline hopelessromantic

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2017, 07:46:50 PM »
After my person "broke up" with me, I was hurt and instantly blocked him off my Instagram because I didn't want him to keep lurking on my profile and look at my pics. I was so hurt that I deleted a lot of photos from my IG because those pics reminded me of moments where things were going bad with my guy. Initially, blocking him helped me get over him because I was forced to not look at his social media. In the meantime I just focused on myself and spent more time with my friends. However, I realized that maybe i'm attracting the wrong message by blocking him off everything. I still have him on FB and Snapchat, and he looks at every single one of my snaps. I don't look at his stuff. So then I unblocked him because I let go of all the negativity and it made me feel a lot better. About a month of NC has passed after the break up and I feel like following him again... but idk if that will catch him off guard or if that's a good idea?

Offline Missnightgirl

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2017, 09:17:06 PM »
The best way forward in this case is to detach yourself from him, work on yourself to rebuild your energy and improvement of yourself, then contact him in 6 months time, make sure your profile photo is happy and positive then message, "hey it's (your name), long time no see!"

That's it! No how are you, how have you been, that signifies desperate behaviour in an unscrupulous way.

You must unfriend him in order to aline your vibration so when you message him you are in a right vibration.

Offline sparklingstar

• Thank You
  • -Given: 78
  • -Receive: 65
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2017, 10:36:19 PM »
There is no need unfriending them if you don't feel like it. Just unfollow them on fb. It is always good to keep the door open for them. Unfriend only if you feel you want it. You can unfollow and still not be bothered and get into alignment.

Offline yesican

• Thank You
  • -Given: 370
  • -Receive: 173
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2017, 12:55:03 PM »
Do you think its better to unfollow and let go to attract them back or keep NC but follow and habe them on facebook?

LOA is about your energy. What you give out you get back, energetically. When, you are in a desperate and longing condition you will probably attract more of that. This is relevant not whether you follow or not, generally speaking. Again, it is about your energy, your thinking, your feeling. What are you nurturing with your actions and thoughts right now? Do you enjoy it, have fun, be happy?
However, in case you have problems to let go when following then do not follow. Always remember, first you have to change yourself, before something else changes.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2017, 12:56:54 PM by yesican »

Offline blackbird

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2017, 12:52:48 AM »
Hi,

Following them and checking their social media isn't good. You wouldn't do that if you were in a relationship with them. You should always live in the end. Don't be needy and desperate.

Thank you, yes I agree looking at their social media can really put  you in a bad state. I've started not going on it and it helps to focus on your own life more

Offline blackbird

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2017, 12:56:55 AM »
Look if you don't feel like seeing his updates just unfollow him and it might help a lot. In general it helps to feel more cool with the whole thing. Of course do not delete him, you never know when he might want to contact you. At some point he will so that's why keep open the gates for him contacting you. Until then maybe proceed with NC and just focus on other fun stuff and let go. What Hapoalim says also is true, it will help a lot.

Thank you, to be honest I don't want to see it anymore becuaise it throws me off. But he is obviously uncomfortable with contacting me so I think its good to keep open to contact. I've avoided social media all togeher and wont look at his which is helping, and it makes me live my own life more which is also good.

Offline blackbird

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2017, 12:59:55 AM »

Absolutly thats how I feel too. I feel like its closing off a form of communitcation and a casual daily thing you would have with them. It does make me feel bad seeing him though so I am just avoiding social media all together and I find its helping. And all he would see is me being more busy and less acctive

Offline blackbird

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 27, 2017, 01:09:00 AM »
I think it depends on how you are.
Suppose I am in a normal relationship with my BF then I would definitely like his posts. He is not much into posing but I am sometimes. We both like each other's post but not all.
Now, I am in NC. I unfollowed him on insta so that I don't feel anxious. He didn't. He still follows me. He likes my posts. But I don't.
However he unliked all pictures (with me in it) which he liked when we were on relationship. Guess what like a kido i did the same. 😂 😂 I don't know what he is trying to achieve. 🤔 🤔
Now on fb he is my friend. But I want to quit on checking becuase it really doesn't serve any good.

So, I would say stay away from his social if it doesn't contribute to your own good or happiness.
social

Hey thank you, I agree I feel its more 'normal' to stay on it with them.  Ive started not looking at his and avoiding social medua all together and I find it very helpful.

I know what you mean, trying to figure out what your person is saying by their actions can be difficult but its best not to look into it. Just tbink about being happy with them. My guy has me on facebook, but unfollowed me on instagram a month ago. We havent had contact for 6 months. I still follow him and till recently like his posts. Id say its good he follows you but understandable you dont. And even if he doesnt id say hes still looking.

Tags:

* Disclaimer

All information on the forum are members personal tips, suggestions, advise and experiences, forum administrator or Moderators can not be held liable for any damage/misuse arising from the information/education shared the forum. You take your own necessary responsibility for your own actions.

Note: The Profile Deletion with posts more than 10 can not be done. It will not only Derank the forum on Search Engine (As those indexed posts will show 404 Error as - Page not Found) Moreover it will delete the associated posts of other users as well who replied on that Profile posts. It effects the whole Structure of the Forum.

* Only for Sensible Talk!

Refresh History
  • Just For Saying HI...
  • Psionic: hahaha
    December 11, 2017, 11:11:52 PM
  • Alexbally: Have you been smoking too ST?
    December 11, 2017, 05:38:39 AM
  • siamesegirl: My cat has his Christmas jumper on
    December 11, 2017, 04:10:09 AM
  • Alexbally: Save me some P
    December 11, 2017, 02:33:40 AM
  • Psionic: thanks I will meditate on that as I spark up
    December 10, 2017, 07:33:48 PM
  • alexburke: Shamanic blessings manifested to unfold for you Psionic. May the Cannabis plant spirits guide you on your epic adventure through the altered states of consciousness that only become better and more positive all to benefit you. ALSO: lol nvm. All the best.
    December 10, 2017, 07:24:42 PM
  • Psionic: blaze 4:20
    December 10, 2017, 04:19:27 PM
  • Psionic: This stuff is hella accurate if anyone wants to find out more about themselves: https://humandesignforusall.com/free-report
    December 10, 2017, 03:48:38 AM
  • BabyCakes12345: U should sue
    December 06, 2017, 03:03:00 AM
  • The Silver Paladin: I'm fine. I just have a broken leg.
    December 06, 2017, 01:06:28 AM
  • Lamda: U OK SILVER?
    December 05, 2017, 09:38:09 PM
  • The Wolverine: Blackmagelulu Clear your inbox
    December 05, 2017, 08:03:47 PM
  • The Silver Paladin: I got hit by a car today.
    December 05, 2017, 12:12:08 PM
  • TheLittleBat: Dunkin Donuts is disgusting. Everyone knows Krispy Kreme is where it's at.
    December 03, 2017, 12:36:30 PM
  • Colonel Roosevelt: gingerbread cookie donut was good too
    December 03, 2017, 04:30:19 AM
  • Colonel Roosevelt: Tried a peppermint mocha swirl iced coffee from Dunkin Donuts today, not bad but I like the caramel swirl better
    December 03, 2017, 04:29:56 AM
  • queenanastazia: Hi
    December 02, 2017, 12:44:40 AM
  • BabyCakes12345: Me*
    December 01, 2017, 10:05:31 AM
  • BabyCakes12345: Hey guys! It’s my HiCrunchy. My name is different now
    December 01, 2017, 10:05:14 AM
  • bluebutterfly: :)hi
    November 30, 2017, 03:03:47 PM
  • GoodGoodMom: Good morning, everyone.
    November 29, 2017, 09:27:25 PM
  • sparklingstar: Bluesunrise it's good you received the message. Thanks for notifying me. Yeah whenever you have time PM me. :)
    November 28, 2017, 09:05:16 PM
  • Psionic: wtf why is it only my name turns red...
    November 28, 2017, 06:00:44 PM
  • Psionic: Shoot TheLittleBat. And no that wasnt me molesting you last night, i swear!
    November 28, 2017, 06:00:25 PM
  • Bluesunrise: Ankur Sancheti thanks a lot I understood now in fact the interface of the inbox of the forum changed that is why I wasn t  understanding what was happening
    November 28, 2017, 03:08:38 PM
  • Bluesunrise: Sparklingstar yep I got your pm happy to see you again I ll send you a pm as well see you
    November 28, 2017, 03:06:34 PM
  • sparklingstar: Bluesunrise I PMed you but Idk if you received the PM (for some reason there were problems sometimes with sending PMs). Tell me if you did please :)
    November 28, 2017, 12:21:01 AM
  • TheLittleBat: Psionic, I have a Q for you about the astral plane.
    November 27, 2017, 09:02:03 PM
  • Psionic: makes me feel bad when i blow hundreds a night on nothing
    November 27, 2017, 08:28:35 PM
  • TheLittleBat: Another guy said he'll drink ketchup if it doesn't reach $100 lmao.
    November 27, 2017, 08:26:58 PM

Registration

Facebook Comments

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal