Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: Attract A Specific Person & Letting her go, Can you still talk to other girls?  (Read 1171 times)

Offline ThisWorks

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Hi i'm new here.  I've read books on Law of attraction and i know a lot But need some clarification on something.
I've used loa to attract girls before, it does work. 

Q1.  My question is if you want to attract a specific person do we only focus on that one girl and we cannot talk or try to get other girls to want us?  If so, then that seems like desperation.  That would not make sense to do that.  Please help with this issue.   

I ask because i know that we are supposed to focus on that one specific girl.  But if we do that and we don't even try to talk to other girls, isn't that some sort of desperation for that one girl because you don't try to talk to other girls and therefore by not trying to talk to other girls it's like saying that the one specific girl is that only one in the world for you. And therefore it's desperation which  is not going to help you attract that specific girl. 

Please answer only IF you have experience and have attracted a girl with loa. 

I have attracted a girl using loa but would like to be certain i'm doing it correctly.  I'm currenty using loa to attract a girl.  It is working i believe. She is talking to me and i believe she does like me.  She's asking me personal questions and seems to want to learn more about me.  But i need to know if we are not supposed to even talk or try to get another girls attention at all. Please answer my question above. 

Thank you for all your help :)

Offline manlock

• Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 0
  • A man is but the product of his thoughts.
    • View Profile
"Accept the fact that we canít change or influence everything, but we can change and influence our attitude and our actions each day. We can move forward by facing the issue and accepting the adversity as a necessary component in our overall growth." Ė Brendon Burchard

Offline Stone

• Dark-Huntress
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 299
  • -Receive: 188
  • I have no time to battle egos & small minds 😊
    • View Profile
Hi i'm new here.  I've read books on Law of attraction and i know a lot But need some clarification on something.
I've used loa to attract girls before, it does work. 

Q1.  My question is if you want to attract a specific person do we only focus on that one girl and we cannot talk or try to get other girls to want us?  If so, then that seems like desperation.  That would not make sense to do that.  Please help with this issue.   

I ask because i know that we are supposed to focus on that one specific girl.  But if we do that and we don't even try to talk to other girls, isn't that some sort of desperation for that one girl because you don't try to talk to other girls and therefore by not trying to talk to other girls it's like saying that the one specific girl is that only one in the world for you. And therefore it's desperation which  is not going to help you attract that specific girl. 

Please answer only IF you have experience and have attracted a girl with loa. 

I have attracted a girl using loa but would like to be certain i'm doing it correctly.  I'm currenty using loa to attract a girl.  It is working i believe. She is talking to me and i believe she does like me.  She's asking me personal questions and seems to want to learn more about me.  But i need to know if we are not supposed to even talk or try to get another girls attention at all. Please answer my question above. 

Thank you for all your help :)

That totally depends on How you feel about it. Some prefer to date others because it helps them to take their mind off of that specific person, on the contrary, some find it totally troublesome. It's not mandatory to date or talk to opposite sex just to distract your mind. It should not be done out of desperation. If you're dating others but still Wondering why 'SPECIFIC PERSON' hasn't reached out to u....is also desperation. If you're sitting idle & crying for the person instead of enjoying ur life... that's also desperation.
When I was in NC, I went on dates because I wanted to go out and meet different people for my own confidence (I'm very shy person) and that was one of the reason..I forced myself in situations like that to get experience. I did not want wait for my poi to do those things which I ever wanted to do. I did anyway and that made me happy & confident....and I'm sure my poi sensed it & contacted me.

But it should be ur own choice...& Know whatever the way u choose you will be happy doing it..not out of desperation.

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
  • -Given: 239
  • -Receive: 606
  • At the end of the day, it gets dark.
    • View Profile
You're misunderstanding the context of 'letting go' in LOA terms.
Letting go in LOA is to know without any doubt that your desire is already done, so you remove or 'let go' of all doubt and resistance.

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline suikaz

• Thank You
  • -Given: 68
  • -Receive: 75
    • View Profile
In my experience, I dated many people while I focus on specific person. I dated because I open to 'someone better'. You can't tell who is suitable for you if you don't go get to know them, right?

Anyway, one thing I've found is that my subconscious still thinks my person is the best among all I date. Therefore, there always are circumferences that all the guys I was dating will be disappeared or don't really like me in the end or act some ways that I don't like.
Since I focus on my person more, my person is always the one who welcomes me and talks to me everyday as well as seems to really like me.

So I think if I really want to open for 'someone better', I need to have a mindset of not wanting only my person. (still I can't do that cuz I really like him and he fits the checklists). Or if no one better comes, It could mean that my person is now 'the best' for me??
« Last Edit: November 28, 2017, 01:43:46 PM by suikaz »

Offline JulieDB

• Thank You
  • -Given: 83
  • -Receive: 77
    • View Profile
I'm a female who for whatever reasons has always preferred the company of males. I do have female friends but over the course of my lifetime, most of my friends have been male. I also love talking. I will talk to pretty much anyone. So if I were to have a S/O (currently do not and am fine with that), that person would have to be okay with me talking to others. I don't understand jealousy. Just not a concept for me.

Offline siamesegirl

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1187
  • -Receive: 1276
  • We are Siamese, if you please!
    • View Profile
I'm a female who for whatever reasons has always preferred the company of males. I do have female friends but over the course of my lifetime, most of my friends have been male. I also love talking. I will talk to pretty much anyone. So if I were to have a S/O (currently do not and am fine with that), that person would have to be okay with me talking to others. I don't understand jealousy. Just not a concept for me.

I agree 100% with you Julie but I've discovered through these forums that "talking to" isn't simply talking to people! It seems to mean "with a view to something more happening"!!!

Offline JulieDB

• Thank You
  • -Given: 83
  • -Receive: 77
    • View Profile
Weird. Okay then.

Tags: