Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: I want to thank ...  (Read 412 times)

Offline Incontrol

• Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 0
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
I want to thank ...
« on: October 19, 2017, 11:40:12 PM »
Today, I wish to thank all good people who shared a smile with me. I wish to thank my mother and sis for being angels everyday..
I wish to thank my friend from another country for tagging me on fb meme that says :tag your favorite person in the universe.
I wish to thank all of you great people for keeping the faith and trying to make themselves and the world better.
I'm grateful for everything I have and everything I had and lost.
Share the love with everyone, even if you're having a bad day, they may have the worst day ever so it can help them.
Peace and love to everyone here. Let's make this world a better place.

Tags:

* Disclaimer

All information on the forum are members personal tips, suggestions, advise and experiences, forum administrator or Moderators can not be held liable for any damage/misuse arising from the information/education shared the forum. You take your own necessary responsibility for your own actions.

Note: The Profile Deletion with posts more than 10 can not be done. It will not only Derank the forum on Search Engine (As those indexed posts will show 404 Error as - Page not Found) Moreover it will delete the associated posts of other users as well who replied on that Profile posts. It effects the whole Structure of the Forum.

Registration

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal