Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: Return of Hayate  (Read 3776 times)

Offline Hayate

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 299
  • Mind Power Seduction
    • View Profile
Return of Hayate
« on: October 18, 2017, 06:14:14 AM »
Maybe it's their way of dealing with RS or pick up artistry they are using in response to the RS.

I have learned the best thing is to develop your visualizations to create what you want exactly. If you want them to tell you they love you then visualize it daily, if you want them to give you a blowjob/cunnilingus then visualize this, if you want them to send nudes then visualize that.  The problem with Magic touch is that it only creates lust especially with guys, they may masturbate every night, but your RS is not strong enough to make them pursue further. There is also the law that practice makes perfect and the more you do it the better you get and eventually your RS will compel the POI to pursue you.

Not every single person is affecting their POI. You have to consider that some people are not affecting their POI. If RS was really working then they would break and come to you, but if you do like 2 or more 15 min sessions a day and 3+ months passed then you are most probably not affecting them. Honestly this is the main reason for 90% of people. Unless you have a background in the occult or natural affinity, this is not easy. Its best to learn this now so you do not wasting your time and get to the root of the problem. The games playing might of happened anyway with or without RS. There is also the fact that the POI might be crushing on you even without using RS.

RS is real and exists, but it is not easy. This is due to the low level of concentration and energetic body development.
Concentration = Visualization, you can gauge your ability to concentrate by your ability to visualize and crystal clear visualization is not a picture, but an hallucination. You can see an orange in your fridge as though you just bought one from the store and placed it. The picture projects into the real world like an hallucination.

When you watch an apple and visualize watching an apple, for the most part you are engaging the same brain functions, the only difference is the real view creates say 90 cycles of electricity in your brain while the visualization creates 15. If you develop you can turn that 15 to 30 and by 60 it may almost seem real to the point you can trace it on paper.When you can create 90 cycles of electricity in the brain then you will hallucinate the apple sitting wherever you want. You can see it, but others can't. This is the level Nikola Tesla was at as well was Amargi Hillier.

Some people fool themselves and say they have crystal clear visualizations, when in truth true mastery is hallucination. Also if you can visualize so clearly then they should have attained their POI. Its either that or RS does not exist, and believe me it does. So then they need to develop concentration.

Even Amargi in Mind power seduction(Page 27 second to last paragraph close to the end of said paragraph) says that at first he did not think nothing of it, but when he started incorporating people in his visualizations he began to see it was affecting them(This is why most people fail, even if you have no faith, obsessive about results or POI or even do not know about RS, it will still work as long as your visualizations are strong enough. There is ALOT going on as to why it works, but explaining it is too much for most people to handle and they would get confused. I would say like Amargi in MPS, trust that it works and develop yourself to get it working for you. If you quit someone else will be enjoying their life.)

Also forget about signs. This is the other problem most people have, they want an answer to every single thing their POI does. Just focus on developing yourself and they will come, at an advance stage you can make they come in the way you want, down to very the clothes and perfume they wear in said park or restaurant.

I would say either be willing to spend time training yourself or quit RS all together as you will be hurting yourself and wasting your life as well as making yourself bitter.

Place this message on the Discord as it would be best for all to read it themselves. Below are ALL the tools you need for the POI. Read them CAREFULLY.
http://digital.ms11.net/free-ebooks/hypnosis/mind-power-seduction-manual.pdf
http://www.yogebooks.com/english/atkinson/1908mentalinfluence.pdf
http://www.shadowdance.org/toteg/concentration.html

Sent this as a PM, but decided to add on forum for others to see.

Offline Magictouch

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 20
  • -Receive: 3
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Re: Return of Hayate
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2017, 12:31:07 PM »
Maybe it's their way of dealing with RS or pick up artistry they are using in response to the RS.

I have learned the best thing is to develop your visualizations to create what you want exactly. If you want them to tell you they love you then visualize it daily, if you want them to give you a blowjob/cunnilingus then visualize this, if you want them to send nudes then visualize that.  The problem with Magic touch is that it only creates lust especially with guys, they may masturbate every night, but your RS is not strong enough to make them pursue further. There is also the law that practice makes perfect and the more you do it the better you get and eventually your RS will compel the POI to pursue you.

Not every single person is affecting their POI. You have to consider that some people are not affecting their POI. If RS was really working then they would break and come to you, but if you do like 2 or more 15 min sessions a day and 3+ months passed then you are most probably not affecting them. Honestly this is the main reason for 90% of people. Unless you have a background in the occult or natural affinity, this is not easy. Its best to learn this now so you do not wasting your time and get to the root of the problem. The games playing might of happened anyway with or without RS. There is also the fact that the POI might be crushing on you even without using RS.

RS is real and exists, but it is not easy. This is due to the low level of concentration and energetic body development.
Concentration = Visualization, you can gauge your ability to concentrate by your ability to visualize and crystal clear visualization is not a picture, but an hallucination. You can see an orange in your fridge as though you just bought one from the store and placed it. The picture projects into the real world like an hallucination.

When you watch an apple and visualize watching an apple, for the most part you are engaging the same brain functions, the only difference is the real view creates say 90 cycles of electricity in your brain while the visualization creates 15. If you develop you can turn that 15 to 30 and by 60 it may almost seem real to the point you can trace it on paper.When you can create 90 cycles of electricity in the brain then you will hallucinate the apple sitting wherever you want. You can see it, but others can't. This is the level Nikola Tesla was at as well was Amargi Hillier.

Some people fool themselves and say they have crystal clear visualizations, when in truth true mastery is hallucination. Also if you can visualize so clearly then they should have attained their POI. Its either that or RS does not exist, and believe me it does. So then they need to develop concentration.

Even Amargi in Mind power seduction(Page 27 second to last paragraph close to the end of said paragraph) says that at first he did not think nothing of it, but when he started incorporating people in his visualizations he began to see it was affecting them(This is why most people fail, even if you have no faith, obsessive about results or POI or even do not know about RS, it will still work as long as your visualizations are strong enough. There is ALOT going on as to why it works, but explaining it is too much for most people to handle and they would get confused. I would say like Amargi in MPS, trust that it works and develop yourself to get it working for you. If you quit someone else will be enjoying their life.)

Also forget about signs. This is the other problem most people have, they want an answer to every single thing their POI does. Just focus on developing yourself and they will come, at an advance stage you can make they come in the way you want, down to very the clothes and perfume they wear in said park or restaurant.

I would say either be willing to spend time training yourself or quit RS all together as you will be hurting yourself and wasting your life as well as making yourself bitter.

Place this message on the Discord as it would be best for all to read it themselves. Below are ALL the tools you need for the POI. Read them CAREFULLY.

great and welcome back Hayate   <3

Offline Pernapestis

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 24
  • -Receive: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2017, 01:22:33 PM »

I don't wanna sound rude or disrespectful but you are all theories saying the same things in posts and Same things we read in books . First of all RS works on everyone . I was doing this for months with no signs. What did it mean that it didn't work ? No it worked and I see it now right in front of me .My situation is complicated and that make my poi not doing anything to move towards me . Also since you are that experienced and "know" things why don't you warn people about RS ?
Once done RS for a long time you are screwed . You feel what the poi feels . You even like things he does and never liked before . You are sexually charged wth no reason and you have the Need to see him and if not feeling a mess . There is a point you may not know what feelings are yours anymore .This is not about being obsessed this comes from within and can drive you crazy . And many more things I'm not gonna write everything here . I also clarify that my poi was extremely attracted to me before RS .i just used RS to give a boost so he will gonna move and exit this toxic marriage he is in. I just see that people here who say that have experiences talk nonsense and trick people . I have stopped RS for these reasons and many more and I still feel these and many more . Whoever thinks RS is simple is completely   dillusional . No matter how strong you are , RS affects the person that uses it too without him being aware .

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline Magictouch

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2017, 02:40:46 PM »
 Pernapestis  Tell us your experience from the pois point of view? Will the poi feel your feelings also? How can u back this up with your own experience, tell us more pls. Also, what type of rs have u used on your target??

Offline The Wolverine

• Thank You
  • -Given: 70
  • -Receive: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2017, 05:40:52 PM »

I don't wanna sound rude or disrespectful but you are all theories saying the same things in posts and Same things we read in books . First of all RS works on everyone . I was doing this for months with no signs. What did it mean that it didn't work ? No it worked and I see it now right in front of me .My situation is complicated and that make my poi not doing anything to move towards me . Also since you are that experienced and "know" things why don't you warn people about RS ?
Once done RS for a long time you are screwed . You feel what the poi feels . You even like things he does and never liked before . You are sexually charged wth no reason and you have the Need to see him and if not feeling a mess . There is a point you may not know what feelings are yours anymore .This is not about being obsessed this comes from within and can drive you crazy . And many more things I'm not gonna write everything here . I also clarify that my poi was extremely attracted to me before RS .i just used RS to give a boost so he will gonna move and exit this toxic marriage he is in. I just see that people here who say that have experiences talk nonsense and trick people . I have stopped RS for these reasons and many more and I still feel these and many more . Whoever thinks RS is simple is completely   dillusional . No matter how strong you are , RS affects the person that uses it too without him being aware .

I agree with you.
Rs is good when you have no feelings for your poi.

Offline Hayate

• Thank You
  • Mind Power Seduction
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2017, 06:35:36 PM »
You misunderstand what I wrote. I do not mean if you don't have your POI after a month that RS doesn't work. It depends on the person. There are people who affect their target to obtain results they want and people who affect their target and do not attain results, The latter is what I am trying to address.

Any form of RS you do on a person will affect them no matter how inexperienced you are. What I mean by RS not working is that your effect is too weak to persuade or influence the target in the direction that you want, not that your RS is not working( I apologize if I made it sound like RS does not work.)

There are many things in books that I do not accept, but that's me and is based on my experience. I use books as most people just want their POI and the general idea to visualize what you want will get them their POI.

I do not rely  on theory. Somethings I say are not based on whats in the book(Even contrary) and stem from my practice and experience.

The thing is I do not want people to RS for months only to be stuck on resistance from the target. I mean who is this target so much that you need to spend 7 months to finally get a confession. I mean it's all well and good and finally you can see your RS was affecting them. Yet, that's way too long and you need to spend even more time getting them into a relationship. So basically, you are spending close to a year or even more trying to get one person(Obviously if they live far away and both of you can't spend time with each other this is a different case.)

There is nothing I really need to warn people about, everyone is different and will respond in different ways. Getting blocked or the cold shoulder shows your RS is working ,but they are responding negatively. After awhile the load is too much and they will confess. The thing after that is starting a relationship which then you visualize yourself together with them along with seduction RS.

Also the obsession thing I was talking about basically means that even when you are obsessed your RS still affects them; some books say that wanting them too much stops you, but that is not the case.

I think the best thing is to piece out my post and try to understand my point. While I can understand the misunderstanding about RS not working, it sounds to me like your taking my words to mean something else to brand me as an average Joe who is trying to mislead people.

Also RS is simple, you just need dedication to see your sessions through.

Do not allow others to stop you from RS. From my perspective you seem bitter that your RS has not given you your POI and deep down see it as false, while consciously you are persuading yourself for it to be true as it is the hope you have of getting your POI.

Clarify on the trick people and nonsense talk. The things I say can be proven personally if someone takes the time to practice(If you honestly spent months with my method and see no change just drop and see me as a fraud.). The reason I don't just post random success stories is that it keeps people in a rut. If you know RS works, why do you need a story. I can even make up a story to mislead people. I do not see the benefit of me posting success. Granted if I am answering someone personally(PM) and find that writing my experience is beneficial then I would. But, I would not post in out of the blue for all to see as some people will use it too keep faith up but lash out a few months later when they do not get their POI(Even if it is obvious their RS is working on the person).

Many people on here don't even speak English as their first language and some people mutate my post and see it meaning something else and there are also people who in my opinion and just plain crazy. So I try to focus on things all can use.

Others also speculate a lot and see their idea as true and if my post does not not resonate then they dislike it. This is exactly what I am talking about. People may see me as a guru or something, but once I go against what they want to hear its only problems as they trusted me so much and hoped I would give them faith. The reason I basically say the same stuff is that getting a specific person does not call for too much. People are getting bitter about their POI and are trying to find ways to get them and hope that I have a new method that will save them.

This is like getting mad about a preacher who keeps talking about the saving grace of Jesus. What else do you want them to talk about? That is the foundation of Christianity, going on a tangent would show a false minister.

Truly, I just do not want people to spend too much time on seduction. RS is too simple for it to take months upon months to be 80% of the way there. At the same time while possible, you do not need overnight results and there is nothing wrong with being almost there after months. Yet, you would agree the faster the better. There are many things people can do with they knowledge they have.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2017, 06:37:24 PM by Hayate »

Offline ZSalvador

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2017, 07:10:49 PM »
Welcome back friend. The RS section on this forum has been dull but since you are back things may change for the better. Everything you said has been spot on to what I have practised and experienced

Offline Pernapestis

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2017, 07:15:04 PM »
You misunderstand what I wrote. I do not mean if you don't have your POI after a month that RS doesn't work. It depends on the person. There are people who affect their target to obtain results they want and people who affect their target and do not attain results, The latter is what I am trying to address.

Any form of RS you do on a person will affect them no matter how inexperienced you are. What I mean by RS not working is that your effect is too weak to persuade or influence the target in the direction that you want, not that your RS is not working( I apologize if I made it sound like RS does not work.)

There are many things in books that I do not accept, but that's me and is based on my experience. I use books as most people just want their POI and the general idea to visualize what you want will get them their POI.

I do not rely  on theory. Somethings I say are not based on whats in the book(Even contrary) and stem from my practice and experience.

The thing is I do not want people to RS for months only to be stuck on resistance from the target. I mean who is this target so much that you need to spend 7 months to finally get a confession. I mean it's all well and good and finally you can see your RS was affecting them. Yet, that's way too long and you need to spend even more time getting them into a relationship. So basically, you are spending close to a year or even more trying to get one person(Obviously if they live far away and both of you can't spend time with each other this is a different case.)

There is nothing I really need to warn people about, everyone is different and will respond in different ways. Getting blocked or the cold shoulder shows your RS is working ,but they are responding negatively. After awhile the load is too much and they will confess. The thing after that is starting a relationship which then you visualize yourself together with them along with seduction RS.

Also the obsession thing I was talking about basically means that even when you are obsessed your RS still affects them; some books say that wanting them too much stops you, but that is not the case.

I think the best thing is to piece out my post and try to understand my point. While I can understand the misunderstanding about RS not working, it sounds to me like your taking my words to mean something else to brand me as an average Joe who is trying to mislead people.

Also RS is simple, you just need dedication to see your sessions through.

Do not allow others to stop you from RS. From my perspective you seem bitter that your RS has not given you your POI and deep down see it as false, while consciously you are persuading yourself for it to be true as it is the hope you have of getting your POI.

Clarify on the trick people and nonsense talk. The things I say can be proven personally if someone takes the time to practice(If you honestly spent months with my method and see no change just drop and see me as a fraud.). The reason I don't just post random success stories is that it keeps people in a rut. If you know RS works, why do you need a story. I can even make up a story to mislead people. I do not see the benefit of me posting success. Granted if I am answering someone personally(PM) and find that writing my experience is beneficial then I would. But, I would not post in out of the blue for all to see as some people will use it too keep faith up but lash out a few months later when they do not get their POI(Even if it is obvious their RS is working on the person).

Many people on here don't even speak English as their first language and some people mutate my post and see it meaning something else and there are also people who in my opinion and just plain crazy. So I try to focus on things all can use.

Others also speculate a lot and see their idea as true and if my post does not not resonate then they dislike it. This is exactly what I am talking about. People may see me as a guru or something, but once I go against what they want to hear its only problems as they trusted me so much and hoped I would give them faith. The reason I basically say the same stuff is that getting a specific person does not call for too much. People are getting bitter about their POI and are trying to find ways to get them and hope that I have a new method that will save them.

This is like getting mad about a preacher who keeps talking about the saving grace of Jesus. What else do you want them to talk about? That is the foundation of Christianity, going on a tangent would show a false minister.

Truly, I just do not want people to spend too much time on seduction. RS is too simple for it to take months upon months to be 80% of the way there. At the same time while possible, you do not need overnight results and there is nothing wrong with being almost there after months. Yet, you would agree the faster the better. There are many things people can do with they knowledge they have.
"Do not allow others to stop you from RS. From my perspective you seem bitter that your RS has not given you your POI and deep down see it as false, while consciously you are persuading yourself for it to be true as it is the hope you have of getting your POI "

I don't listen to what people say about RS . I have seen it working on my poi and other people that I have tried it as well. Also you can not talk about how I feel or about if RS failed me or not since you don't know about my story or anything about me .

"There is nothing I really need to warn people about, everyone is different and will respond in different ways. "

It's pretty obvious that you haven't RSed for a long time . Because if you had you would know what I'm talking about . The connection and effects I described above needs a lot of time to be stopped if it stops at all . And this connection is created overtime and needs months to be created . People who RS for a long time and has felt some of these will definitely understand what I'm talking about.

"People may see me as a guru or something, but once I go against what they want to hear its only problems as they trusted me so much and hoped I would give them faith."

I always used the method mentioned in mps and my LV scenarios . I haven't used any of "your techniques " .

Anyway I'm not go on and on . Whoever can believe whatever he wants. I'm not even gonna comment anymore cause I don't even care to go on and on and talk about this .

RS if it's done for a long time can cause many effects on both sides and only people who RS for a long time can understand . This is not something to play with.

Offline Anna1408

• Thank You
  • -Given: 920
  • -Receive: 1707
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2017, 08:11:31 PM »
I noticed a lot of people when it comes to RS/RI focus on their concentration/visualization skills. Everyone overlooks the chapter on "Increasing Your Power".
 The real best way to keep getting better is doing stuff like yoga, chi kung or pranayama and the likes. RS/RI works off your energy, the more you increase it, the more penetrative and great influence your thoughts are on the physical world. Visualization helps channel your will across the distance, carried by the energy

With yoga (I assume you mean hatha yoga) do you have any suggestions about the timings of it, Psionic? I mean, if I were to do my usual yoga routine just before I do my rs session, would that enhance the session? Or would it be better to do it at a seperate time of the day?

Offline Hayate

• Thank You
  • Mind Power Seduction
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2017, 08:12:56 PM »
"I have stopped RS for these reasons and many more and I still feel these and many more . Whoever thinks RS is simple is completely   dillusional . No matter how strong you are , RS affects the person that uses it too without him being aware ."

This is what made me believe and respond to you. Also some of your points seem both for and against RS. Instead of attacking me, clarify what you are trying to say I may be misreading your intention. There are certain parts that are not worded properly and I tried responding by the main idea I got from the sentence.

The connection you are talking about is basically feeling what your target is feeling and unconsciously perceiving the targets thoughts. To the point you might even feel someone is caressing you even when no one is there especially when you are doing an RS session.

The thing is some people become too attached and create too strong a connection. Also by RS I mean magic touch visualizations, not just love visualizations or seeing yourself with them in some event.

By my techs I mean the techs I post about(Not Literally stuff I made) which come from MPS manual, Robert Bruce's new energy ways book, ect.

There are people who have affected their POI without being bombarded with feelings.
From what I read you are trying to say RS can put you in an emotionally stressful situation and I should warn people about this. Clarify me if I am wrong.

The thing is people are usually detached enough that the psychic connection is not too strong and get confessions from their POI before it becomes unbearable.
I never had a reason to warn about something like that as I never had personal experience with it being that bad nor met with any one who had it that bad. You are honestly the first person I am dealing with in this regard. Also note I am not on the Discord forum so I do not know about the experiences of people on there if in case there are others like you.

This warning can also worry people and create fear and hang ups. All this is unnecessary when from my perspective it is not a problem I have noticed anyone having or ever told me they had. I myself while having had a psychic connections never RSed long enough for it to be too deep. My RS works fast enough I do not need months upon months and the type I do is magic touch or visualize my self touching the person, this is without seeing them. I use it on people in my college and enjoy my outside life and sex. I rarely do visual visualizations or create the image of a person in my mind and touch that image(Doing that version creates the psychic connection for me) and my POIs are not anybody I want to spend the rest of my life with.

Seeing someone in your mind/ intending it to be them even without seeing/ feeling its them in your heart creates a psychic connection(How else will your feelings transfer if they are 100 miles away from you). Doing it for a long time makes it stronger to the point you feel their feelings. The only suggestion I have is getting an energy worker who can cut the connection(As this deals with your energy body chakras and their energy body chakras').

My personal experience with RS gets me my POIs quickly. In my beginner stages(few years ago) it would take a few months to even see any form of RS working. I also made sure to not practice on anyone I had a super big crush on as I knew at the time there would be more resistance from my attachment. Basically I trained my RS on people who I don't give a fuck about till I got it working quickly(Just a confession was enough and I would use it on someone new. This changed my belief system especially from seeing people people who never looked at you all the years you knew them to suddenly changing when you started RS.). Its almost four years since I started with Magic touch, where would I be atm if it took me months to get one person?

Offline Magictouch

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2017, 08:17:39 PM »
PSionic and Hayate   ,  Can you guys please specify what techniques you use when you say RS. Is it (MT or LV or mix of MT+ LV)

Offline Pernapestis

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2017, 08:30:13 PM »
"I have stopped RS for these reasons and many more and I still feel these and many more . Whoever thinks RS is simple is completely   dillusional . No matter how strong you are , RS affects the person that uses it too without him being aware ."

This is what made me believe and respond to you. Also some of your points seem both for and against RS. Instead of attacking me, clarify what you are trying to say I may be misreading your intention. There are certain parts that are not worded properly and I tried responding by the main idea I got from the sentence.

The connection you are talking about is basically feeling what your target is feeling and unconsciously perceiving the targets thoughts. To the point you might even feel someone is caressing you even when no one is there especially when you are doing an RS session.

The thing is some people become too attached and create too strong a connection. Also by RS I mean magic touch visualizations, not just love visualizations or seeing yourself with them in some event.

By my techs I mean the techs I post about(Not Literally stuff I made) which come from MPS manual, Robert Bruce's new energy ways book, ect.

There are people who have affected their POI without being bombarded with feelings.
From what I read you are trying to say RS can put you in an emotionally stressful situation and I should warn people about this. Clarify me if I am wrong.

The thing is people are usually detached enough that the psychic connection is not too strong and get confessions from their POI before it becomes unbearable.
I never had a reason to warn about something like that as I never had personal experience with it being that bad nor met with any one who had it that bad. You are honestly the first person I am dealing with in this regard. Also note I am not on the Discord forum so I do not know about the experiences of people on there if in case there are others like you.

This warning can also worry people and create fear and hang ups. All this is unnecessary when from my perspective it is not a problem I have noticed anyone having or ever told me they had. I myself while having had a psychic connections never RSed long enough for it to be too deep. My RS works fast enough I do not need months upon months and the type I do is magic touch or visualize my self touching the person, this is without seeing them. I use it on people in my college and enjoy my outside life and sex. I rarely do visual visualizations or create the image of a person in my mind and touch that image(Doing that version creates the psychic connection for me) and my POIs are not anybody I want to spend the rest of my life with.

Seeing someone in your mind/ intending it to be them even without seeing/ feeling its them in your heart creates a psychic connection(How else will your feelings transfer if they are 100 miles away from you). Doing it for a long time makes it stronger to the point you feel their feelings. The only suggestion I have is getting an energy worker who can cut the connection(As this deals with your energy body chakras and their energy body chakras').

My personal experience with RS gets me my POIs quickly. In my beginner stages(few years ago) it would take a few months to even see any form of RS working. I also made sure to not practice on anyone I had a super big crush on as I knew at the time there would be more resistance from my attachment. Basically I trained my RS on people who I don't give a fuck about till I got it working quickly(Just a confession was enough and I would use it on someone new. This changed my belief system especially from seeing people people who never looked at you all the years you knew them to suddenly changing when you started RS.). Its almost four years since I started with Magic touch, where would I be atm if it took me months to get one person?

I'm not against RS at all . I just wanted to say that if someone wants to RS somebody for months should be aware that he/she may create a deep connection that it's gonna be hard to "erase" if he decides that he doesn't want to "pursue " this person anymore . Yes I have felt all this emotional connection you are talking about and also felt being caressed multiple times and it still happening even though I have stopped RS . It can also happen just by thinking of him without even imagining anything. The problem with us is that he is married and have kids. He wants to leave his toxic marriage but one of his kid has a disease and can't divorce right now . He was extremely attracted to me before RS and I think that made the connection stronger .  He confessed his feelings after I stopped RS . I just decided to stop trying and now I see that it starts to manifest .   I didn't want to offend you or anything . I'm sorry if you felt like that . 

Offline Hayate

• Thank You
  • Mind Power Seduction
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2017, 09:41:35 PM »
Its ok. I can see the problem now.

Also thanks for informing me about the psychic connection thing. I never thought much of it, but now I realize it can put some people in trouble.

The best thing is just to tell others about the psychic connections LV visualizations can create. MT creates them to but not as strong since you don't have to see an image in your mind. Usually you would get them before MT creates anything worth thinking about. LV on the other hand basically works by making that connections the problem is when it backfires on you if you do it too long.

Your situation is tricky, the best thing is to follow what you feel is right. You can have sexual relations, but it does not seem you can easily live in the same house and this seems to be what you want.

Offline Pernapestis

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2017, 02:15:16 AM »
I'm not against RS at all . I just wanted to say that if someone wants to RS somebody for months should be aware that he/she may create a deep connection that it's gonna be hard to "erase" if he decides that he doesn't want to "pursue " this person anymore . Yes I have felt all this emotional connection you are talking about and also felt being caressed multiple times and it still happening even though I have stopped RS . It can also happen just by thinking of him without even imagining anything. The problem with us is that he is married and have kids. He wants to leave his toxic marriage but one of his kid has a disease and can't divorce right now . He was extremely attracted to me before RS and I think that made the connection stronger .  He confessed his feelings after I stopped RS . I just decided to stop trying and now I see that it starts to manifest .   I didn't want to offend you or anything . I'm sorry if you felt like that .

The psychic connection you are feeling is one of the "gotchas" of RS.
I get it sometimes for some targets whenever they start act shady/resistence but just gatta shrug it off...
I posted eailer that I did RS to a target for 1 whole year and I defeated these uncontrollable emotions you are going through but then again there been chicks I RSd just one day and felt it to the point people were asking me if I was ok.
Superman made a post about this in his "i tried rs for the first time and you wont believe what happened".
 The target I did it for one year, I was pretty much stuck with her in class and she was hot but what kept me from getting to emotionally deep is forgetting about her and not caring if she decided to get fucked by dozen of dudes after my sessions and we would have long school breaks with no RS helped a lot. Gatta get rid of seeking a response from the target or really wanting something to happen
 Once your fully over a target and RS them the effects are much stronger and anything they may tempt to do that would've gotten you offended doesnt bother at all. You have to try your best to release the energy if it gets to much or else you bind all that work to yourself instead of releasing it to your target and the universe. This isnt child play and its why you see alot of people here who try it and start getting obsessed with their target.  You dont have to let go forever but taking at least a 2 week break would help a lot in you overall life if its someone you really want to spend you life with then it shouldnt be a rush. The moment you care less the effects are much stronger, then the problem is the motivation to keep going
I have completely stopped RS for sometime now and I'm focusing on my self and self love . :) I have send him the thoughts I wanted and the feelings I wanted and I'm pretty sure he had felt it all even though he wasn't showing it . I still feel caressed and have mental images suddenly while I don't think of him at all at that moment,like these pop up in my head like a movie. Good thing is that I got the confirmation from him that he is fantasizing / thinking of me but due to conditions right now we can't be together officially. Why was this girl resisting for a year ? And did you get together in the end ? I just come to the conclusion that even if the poi feels it all and even suffer can definitely resist to it if he is strong willed .
« Last Edit: October 19, 2017, 02:19:00 AM by Pernapestis »

Offline Pernapestis

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2017, 03:01:35 AM »
I have completely stopped RS for sometime now and I'm focusing on my self and self love .  I have send him the thoughts I wanted and the feelings I wanted and I'm pretty sure he had felt it all even though he wasn't showing it . I still feel caressed and have mental images suddenly while I don't think of him at all at that moment,like these pop up in my head like a movie. Good thing is that I got the confirmation from him that he is fantasizing / thinking of me but due to conditions right now we can't be together officially
I have RSed so many people in the past years I really cant tell who is fantasizing about me anymore when I feel my erroneous zones caressed.....I just dont even tune in to it anymore.
Why was this girl resisting for a year ? And did you get together in the end ? I just come to the conclusion that even if the poi feels it all and even suffer can definitely resist to it if he is strong willed .
Well she had a newborn baby of few months when I met her and by the end of the year she was willing to drop her baby daddy for me, got to the point I couldnt even have a normal conversation without her bringing up sexual things or hitting on me 24/7. Our text ratio become to my 1 to her 15-20. She went from  madly in love with her man to total obsession over me. I didnt really want her but wanted to test how RS can push the limits, the point was I didnt get any "psychic connection" backlash in the long run. I only get it when its someone I really like and get stuck with the results.
Thanks for the reply. You are right. I have noticed that now I have stopped and kind of let it go it all starts to happen. Yes RS creates the feelings but we need loa to actually manifest A move from them . It's like loa . If you are attached to the outcome it takes way longer to manifest.

Tags: