Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: Illuminating Joy  (Read 1921 times)

Offline yellowcar

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 13
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Illuminating Joy
« on: September 15, 2017, 07:40:48 PM »
Has anyone else watched Illuminating Joy's Law of Attraction YouTube Videos? If not, you really must! In my opinion she is the best LOA Guru or whatever online. She has the most amazing tips and techniques, especially for releasing resistance. I used to find myself trying to mask my negative emotions/resistant feelings by pretending they didn't exist and that I was super positive all the time which actually led me to have even more resistance but instead her videos have helped me see that I can still get what I want even if I feel a bit rubbish because the resistance is coming up so I can clear it. If there's something I want but have doubts I can get, I address those doubts and work towards making peace with them rather than pretending they don't exist.

Really just give her videos a watch and I promise you wont regret it, I've binge watched them all and go back to them time and time again. Let me know what you think :)

Offline Wonder Woman

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 24
  • -Receive: 5
  • I Can Do It!
    • View Profile
Re: Illuminating Joy
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2017, 01:19:31 AM »
I used to find myself trying to mask my negative emotions/resistant feelings by pretending they didn't exist and that I was super positive all the time which actually led me to have even more resistance but instead her videos have helped me see that I can still get what I want even if I feel a bit rubbish because the resistance is coming up so I can clear it. If there's something I want but have doubts I can get, I address those doubts and work towards making peace with them rather than pretending they don't exist.

I love Amy's channel  :D
I'd got the same issue for a while. I find that manifesting itself is the easy part but releasing resistance and letting go is the hardest part for my.
Her ideas helped me a lot: allowing the resistance is better than rejecting it.
I'm glad you mentioned her on this forum, her videos are worth watching!

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline yellowcar

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 13
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Re: Illuminating Joy
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2017, 01:40:34 AM »
I used to find myself trying to mask my negative emotions/resistant feelings by pretending they didn't exist and that I was super positive all the time which actually led me to have even more resistance but instead her videos have helped me see that I can still get what I want even if I feel a bit rubbish because the resistance is coming up so I can clear it. If there's something I want but have doubts I can get, I address those doubts and work towards making peace with them rather than pretending they don't exist.

I love Amy's channel  :D
I'd got the same issue for a while. I find that manifesting itself is the easy part but releasing resistance and letting go is the hardest part for my.
Her ideas helped me a lot: allowing the resistance is better than rejecting it.
I'm glad you mentioned her on this forum, her videos are worth watching!

Yay! I'm so glad someone else on here watches her videos too, I don't know why more people haven't heard of her - I think she's brilliant! I had never heard anyone speak about resistance and letting go in the way she does before but her way of going about things really works for me. Now when i'm feeling really doubtful about something I'm trying to manifest I'm just like "Ah, I'm feeling doubtful, I have resistance and that's ok, I can deal with it." And that alone takes away sooo much stress for me and I can focus on making peace with the resistance and reducing it rather than pretending I don't notice it.

Tags:

* Disclaimer

All information on the forum are members personal tips, suggestions, advise and experiences, forum administrator or Moderators can not be held liable for any damage/misuse arising from the information/education shared the forum. You take your own necessary responsibility for your own actions.

Note: The Profile Deletion with posts more than 10 can not be done. It will not only Derank the forum on Search Engine (As those indexed posts will show 404 Error as - Page not Found) Moreover it will delete the associated posts of other users as well who replied on that Profile posts. It effects the whole Structure of the Forum.

* Only for Sensible Talk!

Refresh History

Registration

Facebook Comments

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal