Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: I've blown it!  (Read 544 times)

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
  • -Given: 181
  • -Receive: 297
  • At the end of the day, it gets dark.
    • View Profile
Re: I've blown it!
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2017, 02:51:54 AM »
One more thing no narcissist, person without empathy or a user will EVER say thank you for neglecting yourself or being kind while I didn't care or give a shit about you.Trust me.  I am not saying she is, or that is what your relationship was. I know you said you love her, how special and your being needy or whatever brought this. Yes it always does. Work on what you need to, and put the love, and  attention now on you and your goals. Don't put your happiness or self worth in another's hands.

I am saying the above though as truly you need to take care of you now. You won't find the love, empathy or care you need outside of you. Do it for you, and she will than reflect the self esteem, love, and care you have for yourself back to you. You can't receive what you don't see yourself receiving. So see love for yourself as we said other day. See yourself worthy, being loved and cared about.

Very good post Angel. Bang on the money and beautifully put 👍

Offline Unison

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 25
  • -Receive: 7
  • Express yourself
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2017, 02:56:26 AM »
When two women are in relationship its different since we're emotional creatures. In my experience and listening to other women experiences its seem that if the other woman we're in a relationship if they become too much emotionally involved and when they put more investment into their partner than themselves its when things goes down hill. Meaning we don't see them as attractive anymore. Its not attractive to put all your effort and time into someone else. When your catering to someone else's needs it doesn't show you have self respect for yourself, value your self worth or ironically have anything to give by you not being yourself not living life for yourself then what can you give to another woman when you haven't given yourself worth value?

Trust me when I say when you want to cater to someone else's needs because in your mind you think it will get them to like you more its not going to work. In actuality it is annoying to them to the point its gets aggravating. I've had women who try to do everything for me just so I can like them and its annoying. We do feel that energy that is desparate we can sense that vibe so strongly because of that it turns a lot of us off and we don't want to be around it at all. This is some insight on what's going on.

You've got to learn your self worth and value it. If you don't value yourself then other people won't value you as well. You got to start living your life for yourself with meaning. If you still want your ex back then you got to stop being needy with her. Start living your life without her and do things to make you happy. She won't see value in you until you see value in yourself. Then she'll be trying to get back with you. Women do like chasing after women only if they see if its worth it. Especially if your not easy they do like the chase. So have fun with it. (Obviously this is towards women who are attracted to other women just have to clarify this).

Thank you Medusa
Your advice is also meaningful and true.
Sometimes we do it naturally, to give ourselves completely in order to be treasured. But then again, I'm not sure if that was the reason. I loved her immensely, so I gave and gave to see her content, often neglecting myself.
God only knows how much I invested in our relationship, only to lose everything, including myself.

Now I am going to find the change within..

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline AngelusofftheSea

• The Forum Angel
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 415
  • -Receive: 368
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2017, 02:59:23 AM »
One more thing many metaphysical thought practitioners have different methods, books, or ways to teach the Law. Many realize there is more than one spiritual law, many realize energy and how to use it. But one of my favorite authors who helped so many and her books still does, mainly only taught affirmations. She felt whatever clicked in the mind helps you go forth to bring greater good.  It is not my place to say what to believe or who to read or resonate to.She changed many lives, taught the law and brought prosperity and love to many. Is that a problem? Not to me, but to some who only believe other methods. I am only saying that take what resonates in your life, learning, love and keep it, throw out the rest and keep going baby. Shine like only you can. This is your time.

I teach many methods for what clicks with one, won't click with another. It is all about the power within. Your inner reflects your outer. You have a beautiful heart and now only share and give that to one that sees and values it. Value it for yourself first than it will be reflected and honored as well as loved back. I see that for you. Now you SEE it for you. Hugs and love.

Having read yours the other day you have been learning the ancient spiritual laws, reading and using your power. There will be methods, books and teachers that resonate with you that won't with others. Whatever clicks or works, who is anyone to say what is best for you. Or will work. What works for some won't for others. If someone is bitter, angry or hurt than nothing will work. That is not where you are at, so keep to the good and have faith. Ask, believe and receive.  This is due to you being on a different frequency, level or learning or higher intelligence. Meaning once you start learning the power is within, it changes it all. You hold the power, the key. Golden key your life.

ETA: Ty for recognizing as an intuitive I usually give the method I think will click with someone. If not that is OK as well. I gave up trying to please all or realize some won't resonate, or be on same frequency and that is OK. Life is all good and beautiful.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2017, 01:19:03 PM by AngelusofftheSea »

Offline Unison

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • Express yourself
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2017, 03:16:03 AM »
One more thing many metaphysical thought practitioners have different methods, books, or ways to teach the Law. Many realize there is more than one spiritual law, many realize energy and how to use it. But one of my favorite authors who helped so many and her books still does, mainly only taught affirmations. She felt whatever clicked in the mind helps you go forth to bring greater good. Florence Scovel Shinn told the law of by divine will. You than by-bass many things others experience. It is not my place to say what to believe or who to read or resonate to, but it is mine to help and not let mockers lead my life. She changed many lives, taught the law and brought prosperity and love to many. Is that a problem? Not to me, but to some who only believe other methods. I am only saying that take what resonates in your life, learning, love and keep it, throw out the rest and keep going baby. Shine like only you can. This is your time.

I teach many methods for what clicks with one, won't click with another. It is all about the power within. Your inner reflects your outer. You have a beautiful heart and now only share and give that to one that sees and values it. Value it for yourself first than it will be reflected and honored as well as loved back. I see that for you. Now you SEE it for you. Hugs and love.

Having read yours the other day you have been learning the ancient spiritual laws, reading and using your power. There will be methods, books and teachers that resonate with you that won't with others. Whatever clicks or works, who is anyone to say what is best for you. Or will work. What works for some won't for others. If someone is bitter, angry or hurt than nothing will work. That is not where you are at, so keep to the good and have faith. Ask, believe and receive.  This is due to you being on a different frequency, level or learning or higher intelligence. Meaning once you start learning the power is within, it changes it all. You hold the power, the key. Golden key your life.

And again, thank you for replying with all your heart.
I believe everything happens for a reason. Being here tonight and reading all the positive advice/answers from you is what I am grateful for today.

I will look into Florence Scovel Shinn's books for sure.

Offline AngelusofftheSea

• The Forum Angel
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2017, 03:19:54 AM »
Here is some great pdf's hers are here I believe and can be found on the net.

http://www.powerlawofattraction.com/forum/index.php?topic=18883.60

I love many of the masters of old and their wisdom. Neville, Murphy, Troward, Behrend, etc just used her to show she believes what clicks is what helps. So you can read many as ppl do here and none clicks and they don't move forward.

ETA: sorry correction sent wrong link for pdf's
« Last Edit: September 12, 2017, 04:03:08 AM by AngelusofftheSea »

Offline Unison

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • Express yourself
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2017, 03:36:35 AM »
Oh great! This will be my research tomorrow.

I have one more question. Should I stop contact with my ex all together, in order to concentrate on me?

If the divine law knows what I want, she should sense the changes even from afar. Right?

Offline AngelusofftheSea

• The Forum Angel
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 12, 2017, 03:40:33 AM »
Oh great! This will be my research tomorrow.

I have one more question. Should I stop contact with my ex all together, in order to concentrate on me?

If the divine law knows what I want, she should sense the changes even from afar. Right?

Ahhh well read above offered you a reading but added it after you read...LOL Well I would stop contacting and concentrate on you, self love and your goals. She will reach out eventually as she will feel your power, magnetism and self love. She will feel your confidence you not binding or being attached. Which will release any sense of neediness she feels on your part. You will be in joy and busy anyway in your new power, fun, joy and learning.

Give it time, if you still want her than don't give up the unconditional love or what you want in the end. I will explain more about divine right if you so chose by PM if you need after you read Florence. Once you read it you will understand.

By the way the power is within you , you hold the key to all decisions in your life, and what you want. All the other is a small portion to let you bypass many things. Also as for Florence again a method and love her, but even for myself I bypass the way many manifest from the mind and as an energy practitioner do from a different channel which many of us use. So again remember the power is within you.

ETA: sorry corrected link... sent wrong one for pdf's the new one will have all you need.

http://www.powerlawofattraction.com/forum/index.php?topic=18883.60
« Last Edit: September 12, 2017, 04:03:53 AM by AngelusofftheSea »

Offline siamesegirl

• Thank You
  • -Given: 901
  • -Receive: 875
  • We are Siamese, if you please!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 12, 2017, 04:18:07 AM »
I find a lot of white feathers too but I have a feather quilt and pillows so I don't think anything of it.

Tags: