Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: What did I do wrong?  (Read 804 times)

Offline Wonder Woman

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 24
  • -Receive: 5
  • I Can Do It!
    • View Profile
What did I do wrong?
« on: September 11, 2017, 01:19:47 AM »
I have been following this forum for a while now, because I have been involved with the LOA since quite some time.
My therapist recommended the Secret and You Can Heal Your Life a couple of years ago. I read them, but it's several months ago that I really understood how to apply it and how it all worked.

July 2017: I was in a happy relationship with my bf. He told me that his feelings for me were over, I was devastated and didn't expect it at all. We decided to take a break for about 2 months and then we could see what would happen.

I have made major progress during these 2 months.
Daily I did certain things to change this from within:
* I worked with my gratitude and affirmation journal
* I learned to love myself
* I visualised me and my bf and lived at the outcome
* I even did RS for a month, but thought that was just an 'extra'

I did this for my relationship, but also for my exams, my weight and other things little things.
And wow :o I was flabbergasted! Nothing in my way, all was well and I could do ANYTHING!

Today we meeted again after the break. I was so nervous but I was confident and SURE that he would change his mind.
I mean, I visualised it, so that I could trust it! ... The Universe would make it happen, because I'm a powerful creator  8)
But that wasn't what happened at all!
He wanted to end our relationship and he told me it was definitely over! Like not coming together ever again!

I'm lost now... I still trust the Universe, but I didn't expect this to happen at all  :-X
It's not about 'deserve'. It's about what you believe. And I believe in Love

Offline Lolozapata

• Thank You
  • -Given: 9
  • -Receive: 116
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Re: What did I do wrong?
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2017, 02:02:15 AM »
Often times and for most people, relationships are the hardest topic to manifest, especially when it's about an ex because there's just too much pain, jealousy, anger and other negative feelings involved.

You may be rolling in other areas of your life, but you're still holding on to whatever beliefs about relationships that don't serve you.

I recently read on this forum that "the past is an illusion you keep resisting", so let go of whatever happened with this person and let go of this "failed reunion".

I can tell you're not in the right mindset, that you're not ready to have a new relationship with this person because as soon as you heard an answer you deemed against your desires you fell right out the train and came straight to the forum to ask for help.

The right state of mind is one where you are okay either way, happy if it happens, happy if it doesn't, chilled, relaxed, complete. And you were not: faith and belief is not anything; maybe you didn't expect it, but you still had so much resistance that made you loose your cool when you heard an asnwer you didn't want to hear.

Let go of his negative answer and choose not to believe it if your wish is to be with this person. And then, act accordingly and live as if everything was allright.
  --->That advice also goes for me.

If you know you're a powerful creator, you also know that nothing is permanent and everything changes. You can turn this around if that is your wish, or you can choose to move on. Either way, happiness will continue to flow your way.

Hope that helps!

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline AngelusofftheSea

• The Forum Angel
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 416
  • -Receive: 383
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2017, 02:23:06 AM »
“All we have willed or hoped or dreamed of good, shall exist, Not its semblance, but itself.”

"Any anxious thought as to the means to be employed in the accomplishment of our purposes is quite unnecessary. If the end is already secured, then it follows that all the steps leading to it are secured also."

Offline AngelusofftheSea

• The Forum Angel
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2017, 02:54:02 AM »
With drama as of recent here was not going to give anymore answers.... but re read your post. Read my answer. Don't fail the test. Your answer lies within the two. A step is missing, as well as slight misstep ( though you did great) . See it, correct the one, do the missing. Great job, you have the power. Congrats on the exams , weight etc.

Love and Light,
Angel
« Last Edit: September 11, 2017, 03:14:42 AM by AngelusofftheSea »

Offline Wonder Woman

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • I Can Do It!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2017, 12:51:54 PM »
Thank you all for your advice, really appreciate that!

I can tell you're not in the right mindset, that you're not ready to have a new relationship with this person because as soon as you heard an answer you deemed against your desires you fell right out the train and came straight to the forum to ask for help.

I know! I visualised writing a succes story at this forum to motivate people, but it turned out differently...
(which I still can do, but not for this case  :D)
Think I will take a break from manifesting him and will focus on meditations to release hurt and pain and also much self love.

With drama as of recent here was not going to give anymore answers.... but re read your post. Read my answer. Don't fail the test. Your answer lies within the two. A step is missing, as well as slight misstep ( though you did great) . See it, correct the one, do the missing. Great job, you have the power. Congrats on the exams , weight etc.

Love and Light,
Angel

Your quotes, I guess you mean the following: eventually it will happen, but I have to keep my eyes on the prize. I lost this battle but not the whole war. (this is how I interpret it)

Yes, I missed an important step. Letting go and surrender. It's not that easy, but I need to learn this.
But what is that 'slight misstep'?

Offline AngelusofftheSea

• The Forum Angel
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2017, 01:27:03 PM »

I know! I visualised writing a succes story at this forum to motivate people, but it turned out differently...
Think I will take a break from manifesting him and will focus on meditations to release hurt and pain and also much self love.

Love and Light,
Angel

Your quotes, I guess you mean the following: eventually it will happen, but I have to keep my eyes on the prize. I lost this battle but not the whole war. (this is how I interpret it)

Yes, I missed an important step. Letting go and surrender. It's not that easy, but I need to learn this.

Love and Light,
Angel

The Law is ever the same.  When you  understand  that  every circumstance has  its  origin  in the mind, ( thoughts)  you  are  able  to  conquer  adversity  in  any  form. You always know  you have the power to control your thoughts.
Ultimately,  with the law of being preceding the law of attraction, the only thing a person attracts is what he already is.

So the slight misstep is thinking of changing his mind. YOU can only change yours, to accept a new relationship. Also a step that ties to the misstep is thinking you could change it in a certain time frame. Time is an illusion, the things he said an illusion, if you truly felt you both had love. With time, it can happen in a blink of an eye.  So when thinking of changing his mind within this time ( meaning you kept the pending date of meeting in your thoughts), you have undoubtedly raised your own doubts and sent vacillating thoughts and frequencies out.

You lost sight of being the prize. You have done the exams, weight so you know it works, that you have the power and understand it is within. You gave love to him which is good, but really it is you that needs the love now and being on the pedestal.

Now put the love on you and shine baby as you can. Glow, like you never have before because you are learning your power, using your power, and making great things happen in your life. The bee comes to the flower when it is ready not the flower going to the bee. Be the Queen or as superman just said the Sun in your own world. 

So not just detaching, but seeing the end result with no doubts. If you had no doubts you would not have come back disappointed but with full faith this was just a stepping stone. You got to meet.... now give unconditional love to you, to him, to the situation. I do feel that perhaps there is some forgiving that needs done, when you do that perhaps try the Ho'oponopono method it will not only release some negativity, doubts, and bring the unconditional love in which is a beautiful step for you on  your path. It will always help you detach, because you KNOW you are sending love, forgiveness and confidence. Confidence in yourself and giving yourself love that the Universe will bring him or someone better but in the mean time you are going to live in joy of your understanding now your power, and creating your wonderful life.   

Now rewrite how this played out, or revise it how you want to see the lesson you had to learn. Don't say it won't happen, he didn't want, he no longer wants me or you will continue to send that out. Also some of this was echos of the past vibrations of where you were at. Your good is now catching up to you. So send a pilot wave of good thoughts on this and see him loving you, even if unconditional for you to be happy going on that sends love into the universe. You can only attract love if you are love. So you need to see yourself as the prize, worthy, loving and happy. See love and appreciation from him and many in your life. Give yourself love and again believe. "Faith without works is dead."

"Fear knocked on the door, Faith answered." You are either in fear or love. Chose this day whom you serve. "Have faith the size of a mustard seed." Which means no doubts. Ask, believe and receive. Watch the words you use, the story you tell and and any feelings of negativity or lack when thinking or speaking of him.

See the end result of the relationship you want, not the two months of getting back and seeing his decision. See the love, dating, fun, relationship and love. The universe will deliver him or better to you.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2017, 01:31:06 PM by AngelusofftheSea »

Offline Wonder Woman

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • I Can Do It!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2017, 09:42:38 PM »
Thank you Angel for your advice!

Have done the Ho'oponopono prayer today and yesterday and I already feel a lot beter.
I'm focusing on feeling good by myself and loving myself.
I want to do this Superman technique, I feel like it's something that fits me very well .
http://www.powerlawofattraction.com/forum/index.php?topic=23761.msg198486#msg198486

At the end of October we will meet again, because my therapist recommended me to have a good talk.
We haven't had a good talk, because he wasn't that talkative and I haven't been totally honest with him.

Will keep you updated!

Offline yesican

• Thank You
  • -Given: 361
  • -Receive: 166
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2017, 03:26:00 PM »
Yes, I missed an important step. Letting go and surrender. It's not that easy, but I need to learn this.But what is that 'slight misstep'?                

you are already in the process of positve change... appreciate yourself and everything you have already achieved.
Please be gentle with yourself and trust that you are always in the right place and everything is revealed to you at the right time.
For your boyfriend: who knows what this is good for? I know you want him back but let him go for a moment and just imagine there may be someone else even better for you. Therefore it might be a good idea not to focus on him too strongly.  Instead, focus on being happy and in a happy relationship. Maybe with your BF maybe with someone else even better.
Ultimately, this is all about yourself and you happiness.
Wish you the best and let go of the past in order to start new :)

Offline AngelusofftheSea

• The Forum Angel
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2017, 12:41:21 PM »
Thank you Angel for your advice!

Have done the Ho'oponopono prayer today and yesterday and I already feel a lot beter.
I'm focusing on feeling good by myself and loving myself.
I want to do this Superman technique, I feel like it's something that fits me very well .
http://www.powerlawofattraction.com/forum/index.php?topic=23761.msg198486#msg198486

At the end of October we will meet again, because my therapist recommended me to have a good talk.
We haven't had a good talk, because he wasn't that talkative and I haven't been totally honest with him.

Will keep you updated!

Awesome. Now see the end result of what you want. The relationship, see in your minds eye the fun, dating, hugging, everything you want it to entail.

Envision  October as not the future, but having already happened. It was a fantastic meeting, talk and truly so much fun. Afterwards you went somewhere, to celebrate or back for a romantic intimate setting maybe.

Whatever you want. So that you are not picturing just a talk or that is what you will get.

Glad the other method worked as well, it is very freeing.

Many who are bound up in anger, negativity and control are too busy thinking of all the power they think they are using or have and not realizing what they are truly thinking and manifesting. They don't even see it within themselves so they will only be where they are at. The thermostat only goes to the highest it is set.

You hold the key and power. Forgiving and loving is a beautiful thing except to those that don't know how. They will never get it mentally nor receive it in their lives until they get past that.

So glad you are seeing, and using your power, reeling in the good, seeing the end result. You are sending love, and forgave for you, to enhance your power. You are only as strong as your weakest link, so if you had any issues of guilt, hurt or anger etc they are now gone. Even if working through continue on that, and see only good so you draw only good.

Do you need to?? ... no but with power comes responsibility and that is looking within and bringing the best to you. Now you can not only shine and bring the best to you, the more positive waves you send all the faster they come back.

People can change their thoughts and world overnight, but for many it is too hard, too much work, or they just fail at being responsible for seeing what they are projecting or manifesting.

You have been reading, learning and now have been using your power. Your love and relationship are here, see them and next thing you know it will be shown on this plane as well. 

Also when manifesting your desire you want to be a magnet and on the frequency so don't vacillate or doubt. “visualizing is an
Aladdin’s lamp to him with a mighty will.” " We cannot think one way and act another...." Be love, see love and see your relationship.

Offline Wonder Woman

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • I Can Do It!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2017, 05:55:35 PM »
I wanted to give you guys an update.

- Still working on myself with meditations, affirmations, gratitude (the basics).
- I'm still doing the Ho'oponopono prayer daily, but for a shorter time frame.
- I'm open to manifest some other things (new friends, good study skills, a trip to Barcelona, ...).
- I have scripted the meeting in October and consider it as the past.
- I have desided to let go of the manifesting. I made myself clear enough about my desire. I try to give my mind a vacation, just for a week, let's see what will happen.

When I doubt or fear:
* I will tell myself that the Universe is working at my manifestation right now to make it happen in the most perfect way. And that I trust the process, just as the other times.
* I repeat some affirmations: 'I am loved' 'I am wanted' 'I love myself' 'I am open for all the good opportunities in my life'

Guess I followed the advice of all of you, apparently  ;D

Offline Superman

• Thank You
  • -Given: 656
  • -Receive: 5853
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2017, 06:27:58 PM »
Wonder woman recognise that all you do there is fear based. You are resisting something with those activities. You are like emprisoned in a some kind of fear/resistance. Try to just let go of everything you do that is on fear base. Try just to live fully your life and have fun with it there is no higher practice than that. You need no mind games... they are often your inconscious limitations.
Above all be honest with yourself: if you do everything you said to desperately obtain something it will fail because you just cultivate desperation indirectly :D

Offline Wonder Woman

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • I Can Do It!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2017, 06:53:47 PM »
Above all be honest with yourself: if you do everything you said to desperately obtain something it will fail because you just cultivate desperation indirectly :D

Superman, I understand and indeed, that was what I used to do.
It feels good to let go because it releases a lot of stress and because I want to focus on me.
I want to have fun and grow in a spiritual way, so it's not like "I'm working on myself to get him back".

At the moment I feel fantastic and I've grown a lot in short period of time, I'm so proud of myself!  ;)

Tags: