Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: Where does it start? - the mutual attraction  (Read 819 times)

Offline crystal_clear

• Thank You
  • -Given: 15
  • -Receive: 16
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Re: Where does it start? - the mutual attraction
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2017, 01:12:23 PM »
When I said "I wish there was a promotion" I just hoped to get something cheaper. And of course I got the whole thing cheaper, which is basically a manifestation of my wish. But knowing that the promotion has started few days before that thought even popped in my head, makes me wonder where is the start. Because maybe it's the store owner actually has tried to attract me to come and buy it. Not in a literal way like "I wish crystal_clear would come to my store and get it" but in general way "I hope this action will attract some customers".

The whole thing made me wonder - where does it start? I know that I should not think linear, everything is connected. But then again, how the idea has popped in my head? It's probably the result of the store owner request or hope to get more customers. But then also some customers hope to get a good price for this or that. So it's the customers that give the store owner the idea to make this kind of action? But then again, the action is taken probably after the store owner asks himself "what can I do to have more customers?"

I know this is the wholeness of the process and probably it's the same with anything else. Like when you think "I want to visit Paris" but the idea of that has gotten in your head because someone in Paris was thinking "It would be nice to have more tourists". Of course Paris is maybe a wrong example, because it's already extremely popular as a tourist destination and that alone creates enough "thoughts traffic" so a lot of people want to go there.

Offline Bluesunrise

• Thank You
  • -Given: 21
  • -Receive: 30
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2017, 02:58:49 PM »
Yeah I didn t think it that way it is interesting to see it as a "bowl of thought traffic"...I was thinking in a more multi dimensional way without even a timeline I mean you think that the owner maybe had thoughts of selling his stuff because you see events in a timeline but what If the timeline doesn t make sense at all in that "deep world" the only knowledge that I have on this says that the key is "the intensity of the encounter" and "Not analysing the whole thing as = you projecting ideas to become reality BUT you being grasped being involved by the encounter of yourself and the meaningless which become reality becouse of the quality and the deepness of the encounter"...by the way the new reality comes "out of the blue"...that is why when Alchemy talks about the occasions that present themselves without us realizing them makes sense...but how to be able to be in a state of "realizing" these opportunities...? How to speak and understand the language of the unknown ? How is the unknown communicating with us ? What is his language ? Symbols ? Signs ? Do we need more sensibility for that ?...

Offline yesican

• Thank You
  • -Given: 309
  • -Receive: 150
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2017, 03:07:43 PM »
I guess I should rephrase the question - how come only person becomes attracted? Is that even possible without some "signal" from the other part?

sure... this is all in your" mind". You may project all your wishes and needs to some other person without the person giving you any signals or knowing about you

you live in your own reality, anyone else in his. Of course each of you can create a reality where the other person is also present...
« Last Edit: September 13, 2017, 03:12:01 PM by yesican »

Offline crystal_clear

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2017, 04:28:30 PM »
Yeah I didn t think it that way it is interesting to see it as a "bowl of thought traffic"...I was thinking in a more multi dimensional way without even a timeline I mean you think that the owner maybe had thoughts of selling his stuff because you see events in a timeline but what If the timeline doesn t make sense at all in that "deep world" the only knowledge that I have on this says that the key is "the intensity of the encounter" and "Not analysing the whole thing as = you projecting ideas to become reality BUT you being grasped being involved by the encounter of yourself and the meaningless which become reality becouse of the quality and the deepness of the encounter"...by the way the new reality comes "out of the blue"...that is why when Alchemy talks about the occasions that present themselves without us realizing them makes sense...but how to be able to be in a state of "realizing" these opportunities...? How to speak and understand the language of the unknown ? How is the unknown communicating with us ? What is his language ? Symbols ? Signs ? Do we need more sensibility for that ?...

I try to be aware of my thoughts and any time I have these "thoughts out of nowhere" I try to follow them because I think maybe this is a sign from the Universe.

Also, I have the example in the other thread. Some time ago I thought if someone from my past, out of the blue. Few days later that person send an invitation on social media. Again, was my sudden thought first? Maybe that person thought at some point "I wonder how crystal_clear is doing". And then I thought of that person and the person "felt" it was right to look for me. Was the Universe responding to some of my wishes like "I wish to reconnect with some people from my past" or was it more like "I think it's time crystal_clear reconnects with X".

I think when we are aware that these things are possible, then we are more sensible and we can see stuff. So a sudden thought, something that reminds you, for example a song on the radio, a picture in the newspaper, some overheard conversation - these all can be signs.

Some time ago I was reading about how to manifest a new car. And the idea was to pick up the brand, the model, the year, the color etc. And that the manifestation is on it's way when you keep seeing that car more and more on the street. Or you become more aware of that car or these is the way that it all works.

Offline crystal_clear

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2017, 04:36:15 PM »
I guess I should rephrase the question - how come only person becomes attracted? Is that even possible without some "signal" from the other part?

sure... this is all in your" mind". You may project all your wishes and needs to some other person without the person giving you any signals or knowing about you

you live in your own reality, anyone else in his. Of course each of you can create a reality where the other person is also present...

Doesn't quantum mechanics say that there are infinite amount of universes and realities, where completely different things are possible?

Is that your own creation or God/Universe/Higher Power?

All is possible, that we know, but I think the question is how to switch between realities. Is that something that can happen fluently. In that case you say to the Universe "I want a car" and then it starts to present you with options, manual vs. automatic, red, yellow, blue, green, silver, models etc. Until you choose and say "yep, that's the one I want".

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
  • -Given: 181
  • -Receive: 297
  • At the end of the day, it gets dark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2017, 07:33:21 PM »
You start to get presented with opportunities and circumstances to attract your desire to you after you align with it.

And as you are god/universe/higher power, it is your creation.

Offline crystal_clear

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2017, 09:02:09 PM »
Indeed you get presented with possibilities and these are countless.

Which proves we are all connected somehow and it's not only person influencing, it's all of us.

Offline kaizer

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 41
  • -Receive: 21
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2017, 11:37:17 PM »
What do you think about this "there is only one consciousness", its a spiritual belief, but, what do this means? maybe there is the answer to your questioning...

Offline Bluesunrise

• Thank You
  • -Given: 21
  • -Receive: 30
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 14, 2017, 12:31:36 AM »
Everybody has a name for this...for me it is unknown or subconscious dimension but I d better prefer analysing the creative process itself which resonates with the core of my being....some people do tarot some energy work some do hermetics but everybody is in someway dealing with the unknown...we know there is something deeper by the results and we name it differently depending on the person...

What do you think about this "there is only one consciousness", its a spiritual belief, but, what do this means? maybe there is the answer to your questioning...

Offline Alchemy

• Thank You
  • -Given: 29
  • -Receive: 86
  • Transmutation Of Matter!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 16, 2017, 07:07:20 AM »
There's the conscious mind, and subconscious mind or preconscious; the latter governs over 95% of actions and decisions made by the conscious mind------hence we have concepts like subliminal and supraliminal messages, it bypasses the threshold of conscious reasoning and influences the subconscious mind. Then there's the universal unconsciousness or superconscious; if you've astral projected /// (OBE) Out of Body Experience, you'll be familiar with this deeper aspect of mind....

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Tags: