Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: Can you attract what is not meant for you?  (Read 1158 times)

Offline Pami619

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Can you attract what is not meant for you?
« on: September 07, 2017, 04:57:11 AM »
I want to talk about the laws of attraction in regards to what is not meant for you, does this even exist?
Be it trying to be with someone who is not meant for you or trying to move out to a place that isn't meant for you.

Really are there any limits to what you can attract and if you actually attract what isn't meant for you does it end up not working out?

How do you see that, any thoughts?

Offline TheLittleBat

• Thank You
  • -Given: 230
  • -Receive: 255
  • Spitfire.
    • View Profile
Re: Can you attract what is not meant for you?
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2017, 05:07:09 AM »
Again - there is no such thing as "meant to be".
You are the creator of your own reality and can manifest anything and everything.

Offline Pami619

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2017, 06:01:13 AM »
You are the creator of your own reality and can manifest anything and everything.

Thanks for reply.
I have a person that is discouraging me into not giving into fantasies or falsities.

Offline Lolozapata

• Thank You
  • -Given: 9
  • -Receive: 116
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2017, 07:11:11 AM »
I believe we're all here to fulfill something. That's why we have particular skills, talents, and preferences. That said, you wouldn't have an authentic desire for something that is not "meant for you".

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Online siamesegirl

• Thank You
  • -Given: 929
  • -Receive: 908
  • We are Siamese, if you please!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2017, 05:39:20 PM »
Absolutely. "Meant to be" annoys me to death.

Offline nbd028

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2017, 12:15:07 AM »
I feel that the answer to this question is a paradox:  we are creators but there are things/circumstances/people who are meant to be or happen in our life.  Both of these elements play a part in our life.  Please do not ask me to explain this, but I know this is the truth.  Our free will is to create at will, and yet, we do have a destiny (for want of a better word). 
I may try to explain this in terms of duality - how one cannot know light unless he/she has known darkness; joy unless he/she has known pain.  This is just an analogy.  And this is how it feels to me.

Online anteres

• Thank You
  • -Given: 103
  • -Receive: 50
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2017, 12:26:27 AM »
There is nothing called Darkness. Do we ever have any metric to measure darkness? No. Because there is nothing called "darkness"

Darkness = Absence of light. Light has its own metric, we can measure its luminosity.

Hate, Fear, Anger etc = Lack of love. The more you love yourself the more you would be able to love others, take the good things from others. Joy is knowing you are blessed. You are blessed for the water, sun, moon, air, trees, free oxygen, food, so many amazing things happens to you daily. Notice them, you will find joy.

Everything in universe is energy. it is constant. Energy just transformed from one form to another. There is no finishing line in the universe , hence there is nothing called destiny. Your life is continuous. Your soul will always exist, only body will change. 

"An intelligent person will always see the past as destiny, and the future as free will. If you think that the past was about free will, then you will only sit and regret in the present. And if you think that the future is all destiny then you will have no enthusiasm to do anything in the present. So fools think that the past was free will and the future is destiny, and get depressed and become unhappy"  - source: http://www.wisdom.srisriravishankar.org/life-free-will-destiny/

Read this.

Online anteres

• Thank You
  • -Given: 103
  • -Receive: 50
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2017, 12:28:32 AM »
There is nothing called Darkness. Do we ever have any metric to measure darkness? No. Because there is nothing called "darkness"

Darkness = Absence of light. Light has its own metric, we can measure its luminosity.

Hate, Fear, Anger etc = Lack of love. The more you love yourself the more you would be able to love others, take the good things from others. Joy is knowing you are blessed. You are blessed for the water, sun, moon, air, trees, free oxygen, food, so many amazing things happens to you daily. Notice them, you will find joy.

Everything in universe is energy. it is constant. Energy just transformed from one form to another. There is no finishing line in the universe , hence there is nothing called destiny. Your life is continuous. Your soul will always exist, only the body will change. 

"An intelligent person will always see the past as destiny, and the future as free will. If you think that the past was about free will, then you will only sit and regret in the present. And if you think that the future is all destiny then you will have no enthusiasm to do anything in the present. So fools think that the past was free will and the future is destiny, and get depressed and become unhappy"  - source: http://www.wisdom.srisriravishankar.org/life-free-will-destiny/ Read this.

Offline Desideratum

• Thank You
  • -Given: 51
  • -Receive: 695
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2017, 04:42:03 AM »
Another annoying thing is people saying "I believe tings happen for a reason." Yeah, the reason is that your subcons beliefs, cons beliefs, thoughts and inert from-birth programming CAUSED things to happen. The source of your thoughts, etc is not even you. Freewill? Nope, illusory at best.

Things happen for no reason at all, and things have no intrinsic meaning whatsoever.

There is no "meant to be." Excepting, of course, that you (the collective 'you') caused these things to happen yourself. Well, actually, your thoughts and beliefs imprinted the POWER (Booooooommmmm!!!) that then went ahead and caused them to happen.

Offline alexburke

• SpiritualTec.com + SpiritualTec@gmail.com
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 55
  • -Receive: 361
  • Innovating & Evolving
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2017, 12:10:56 AM »
The "How", "Unfolding", and "Way". Are all ways of being guided through something. Intuition and Meditation.

Offline Pami619

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2017, 03:53:54 AM »
I see everyone has a different point of a view on that and I consider them all interesting.

Although "Meant to be" phrase makes me feel restricted in life.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2017, 10:32:22 PM by Pami619 »

Tags: