Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: Anxiety and fear (please read)  (Read 1227 times)

Offline silvergold

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Anxiety and fear (please read)
« on: September 06, 2017, 11:59:51 PM »
Hello everyone,
I have one really big fear (please don't laugh) which is getting raped, becomming pregnant and having a child (I am a teen).

Since I know about the law of attraction I am SUPER SCARED it will manifest and being scared makes me more scared to the point where I am panicking and cant sleep, feel like crying etc.

I am seeing those "angle numbers and synchronicities" now a lot and they are all about that my life is changing, but every time I see them I get scared becaus I am afraid that will happen.

I also got recommended some pregnancy videos on youtube even though I never watch them and somethinf about it appeard in my google search bar.

What do I do?
Am I just being anxious or is my biggest fear really going to manifest?

Offline Night-Eyes

• Thank You
  • -Given: 776
  • -Receive: 843
    • View Profile
Re: Anxiety and fear (please read)
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2017, 11:56:02 AM »
Things like that happen to me a lot, I'll think about something negative or worry about something and something related will pop up on the tv or on social media, or i'll hear news about it somewhere, I don't think it means anything at all as nothing bad has ever happened as a result of my worrying, I think the worst it does which you need to work on, is it puts you in a reality negative and anxious state of mind where you can't enjoy your day or just get on with things.

We all have fears and worries some more than others,it's natural, but try and focus on the positive things a bit more :)

Offline Stone

• Goddess of THUNDER
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 305
  • -Receive: 192
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2017, 01:04:30 PM »
Hello everyone,
I have one really big fear (please don't laugh) which is getting raped, becomming pregnant and having a child (I am a teen).

Since I know about the law of attraction I am SUPER SCARED it will manifest and being scared makes me more scared to the point where I am panicking and cant sleep, feel like crying etc.

I am seeing those "angle numbers and synchronicities" now a lot and they are all about that my life is changing, but every time I see them I get scared becaus I am afraid that will happen.

I also got recommended some pregnancy videos on youtube even though I never watch them and somethinf about it appeard in my google search bar.

What do I do?
Am I just being anxious or is my biggest fear really going to manifest?

That just a fear but you should not give it constant attention. Things take time to manifest and other factors also matter so it's not that you will immediately manifest it. Those things as sign you're getting are just reflection of your thoughts and your mind is noticing them particularly because you're giving it lot energy at the Moment. You should meditate alot to get a stable mind and control your thoughts because when mind is not in control, it wanders off like this. If you find difficult to meditate at the moment, try Pstech technique to block these unwanted thoughts and fear. Here is the link :
http://www.powerlawofattraction.com/forum/index.php?topic=5876.0

Offline alexburke

• SpiritualTec.com + SpiritualTec@gmail.com
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 74
  • -Receive: 406
  • Innovating & Evolving
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2017, 03:11:29 PM »
Affirmation: I choose to challenge my fears and overcome everyone of them. OR I am safe and protected.

The fear is more damaging to your body and mind then it is to the universe. Try and find written reasons that support why you are already safe.
I use affirmations like the one above from my blog to help with clearing and dealing with traumas from fear.

Offline EvilZeroSc

• Thank You
  • -Given: 266
  • -Receive: 561
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2017, 03:26:39 PM »
« Last Edit: September 07, 2017, 03:36:01 PM by EvilZeroSc »

Offline 57angel

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1092
  • -Receive: 1874
  • Welcome To the Wonderful World of Power Law of Attraction!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2019, 05:44:49 PM »
When I found LOA years back, I also started not giving much time watching TV and barely do I also log in Facebook, due to the negativity that is proliferating, which I know somehow can affect me in one way or the other.

It is good that you also look for the root causes why those anxiety and fears surfaced. The very first affirmation that I told myself was "I now completely, deeply, immensely and profoundly forgive, accept, respect and love myself". On the very first day, I cried and cried, and made me a lot better! I also did EFT, and it gave me wonders on the anger that I had to somebody!

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
  • -Given: 240
  • -Receive: 651
  • At the end of the day, it gets dark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2019, 08:33:10 PM »
When I found LOA years back, I also started not giving much time watching TV and barely do I also log in Facebook, due to the negativity that is proliferating, which I know somehow can affect me in one way or the other.

It is good that you also look for the root causes why those anxiety and fears surfaced. The very first affirmation that I told myself was "I now completely, deeply, immensely and profoundly forgive, accept, respect and love myself". On the very first day, I cried and cried, and made me a lot better! I also did EFT, and it gave me wonders on the anger that I had to somebody!

2 years on from the post date but in reply to you, 57angel, if you truly want to change yourself rather than just paper over the cracks, there has to come a point where you do some deep contemplation on what it is about the behaviours or words of others that affects you negatively or just the way they do affect you.
Why do they elicit the reactions you have to them?
What is it in you that judges these behaviours and words the way you do?
Words are just words until you attach definitions and emotions to them.

How well do you really know yourself and others?

Tags: fear anxiety digns