Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: I want 5,000 How to go about this?  (Read 424 times)

Offline PettyB

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 34
  • -Receive: 4
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
I want 5,000 How to go about this?
« on: August 31, 2017, 06:34:36 PM »
Hey Everyone,

The reason for the specific amount is because that's how much 'it' costs,

I don't mind in what way the money comes in...

Do I just imagine having this thing, or this amount then purchasing it, I would love for this not to take long either :D

It might seem like a silly question, but with money I am not too sure how to do this

Thank you all

P  <3

Offline yesican

• Thank You
  • -Given: 361
  • -Receive: 166
    • View Profile
Re: I want 5,000 How to go about this?
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2017, 07:17:31 PM »
Hi,
I want the exact same amount. Let's manifest this together :))

since a couple of days I visualised this amount appearing in my bank account, money streaming in...
I already received smaller amounts, Money started to come in.
I regularly check if there are any resistancies, doubts, fears, release them, be ready to change, do my affirmations and let go..

What is your idea?

By the way:
I remember I once read you should always go for the big goal in manifestation not the minor r ones in between
« Last Edit: August 31, 2017, 07:52:33 PM by yesican »

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
  • -Given: 220
  • -Receive: 362
  • At the end of the day, it gets dark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2017, 07:48:45 PM »
I would probably get all nice and relaxed when I'm feeling good and just imagine the money being there.
I would do something like imagine walking to the cash point, taking my bank card out of my wallet, putting it in the machine....we all know that process....and seeing the money when I check the balance.
But not just imagine, actually be there and feel how hot or cold it is outside when you're there (in your imagination). Feel your purse as you take it out of your bag. Run your finger along the raised letters and numbers on u our card and feel them. Feel the buttons on the machine as you enter your pin number. Hear the bleep from the machine as you enter the numbers.
Imagine and feel EVERYTHING as if you are actually there doing it.

Then when you're done just smile and get on with your day without thinking about it.

Or you could go the other way about it by just imagining that you already have the 'IT' that you want the money for. Imagine the feeling of having it. The relief that it is paid for and done.

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline PettyB

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2017, 08:13:08 PM »
I want the exact same amount. Let's manifest this together

YES SURE! That would be great,

I think I am gonna focus on the thing well procedure in my case being done and paid for, because i would have lots of resistance about how the money comes , and feeling lack etc...

So i think yeah that will be my case,

Very excited to see what happens, Love this so much,

So I am going to feel as if I have already got it, how confident I'm feeling now, I'm so happy... I want the money to come just out of nowhere you see, where it wont be borrowed or anything it'll just come, maybe buy a scratchcard or I dont know just anything really.... I am very open minded.

Offline PettyB

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2017, 08:14:31 PM »
Then when you're done just smile and get on with your day without thinking about it.

I literally just did it while you described it felt so great, my imagination isn't great :D so I love it when I have suggestions it's great, I feel great,

Thank you Yet Again :)

Offline LilacWhite

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2017, 06:40:34 PM »
Ask yourself how you would feel if you already had the $5,000. You might feel happy, or grateful but whatever feeling you get, that's what you should try to always feel. So if you feel happy knowing you already have $5,000, try to keep yourself happy and maintain that feeling throughout your day. Don't worry if you have negative thoughts because positive ones are much stronger. And also, do not become worried that the $5,000 won't manifest if you're not always happy. Just trust that it's already there.

Tags: money 

* Disclaimer

All information on the forum are members personal tips, suggestions, advise and experiences, forum administrator or Moderators can not be held liable for any damage/misuse arising from the information/education shared the forum. You take your own necessary responsibility for your own actions.

Note: The Profile Deletion with posts more than 10 can not be done. It will not only Derank the forum on Search Engine (As those indexed posts will show 404 Error as - Page not Found) Moreover it will delete the associated posts of other users as well who replied on that Profile posts. It effects the whole Structure of the Forum.

* Only for Sensible Talk!

Refresh History

Registration

Facebook Comments

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal