Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: What's your LOA method and why?  (Read 2842 times)

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
  • -Given: 241
  • -Receive: 663
  • At the end of the day, it gets dark.
    • View Profile
Re: What's your LOA method and why?
« Reply #30 on: August 24, 2017, 03:54:07 PM »
Yesican, it still amazes me what I still learn about myself...my limits, my fears, my resistances whenever I step away from my emotions and really objectively observe my own behaviour patterns and accompanying emotions.
This is how we really can change our own lives and grow as individuals. It's very powerful!

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline Lolozapata

• Thank You
  • -Given: 9
  • -Receive: 136
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 25, 2017, 01:46:53 AM »
Hmm, I really that concept of "tests" you said...I can completely see my own test and how miserably I failed most of them  ;D

Yeah, heartbreak is tough to break. I bet you and I can see how much we've grown since then, but we still get a funky feeling when this person shows up again, like a test, so the Universe sees if we're ready or not.

Most people have a lot of resistance when it comes to love, others on health, others on money, others on home and family. those are the big categories in life, and, I should say it again, most people do struggle the most on the first category.

IT's all the same. A blue pen on your desk, a new boss in your office, a new suit on your wardrobe. It's all the same. We just need to channel our energies freely and in complete knowledge that all is well. If we vibrate in knowledge/joy/love, detaching means nothing.

Hey, I love you too :D a good and healthy bromance, nothing wrong with that.

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
  • -Given: 241
  • -Receive: 663
  • At the end of the day, it gets dark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 25, 2017, 02:36:26 AM »
Yeah it still surprises me when I think about how much I've learned, changed, learned about myself, etc over just the past 9 months or so and I'm sure you're exactly the same in that.
But she still scares the shit out of me lol!!! She's a very angry girl from a very angry country and I think she might have fallen out of the angry tree and hit every angry branch on the way down lol. I crumbled the last time I saw her 2 months ago so I failed my little test. It's in the past anyway so fuck it.
So I think the reason here for me and most likely most others too is that I have too much of the wrong emotion still attached and it's a bitch to shift, even after all this time.

Oh well, the football season is back on here in UK so I'm happy again ⚽💪 so it's time to start focusing on my team winning the Premier League....come on Tottenham! It's more important than women...sorry girls lol.

I do love your thought provoking and probing posts Lolo. I feel violated 😵
Great post as always!

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Tags: