Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: I need someone to read this article and give feedback,I'm not sure what to think  (Read 2674 times)

Offline ellu

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 30
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Thank you. I will make sure to check out the books. Kinda off topic but what color did u change your eyes to? (Just wondering I think it's interesting)

Offline AngelusofftheSea

• The Forum Angel
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 637
  • -Receive: 588
  • Magnum opus. Amor vincit omnia. No timebo mala
    • View Profile
I wish you well on your journey. For various reasons I have tried to give advice and help and I am not sure if I should have even entered this one. My personal or my threads will not be discussed further on this thread. For various reasons I am choosing not to engage on my personal life with you, though wish you well. It seems best for your journey as well as my energy needs at moment.  TY for understanding, and see the good for you and the goals you want to have coming to you in a positive way. 

TY :) have a wonderful week and be happy. Again many here do and will resonate with you, I refer you to them now at this point. I am glad you found the book link and hope it brings you what you need.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2017, 06:42:00 AM by AngelusofftheSea »

Offline yesican

• Thank You
  • -Given: 435
  • -Receive: 245
    • View Profile
Ellu, I am curious:
What is LOA for you? Did it work for you? Does the concept appeal to you?
Would you recommend it to friends or talk about it with friends in a positive or critical way?

I would really appreciate a reply.

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline ellu

• Thank You
    • View Profile
I wish you well on your journey. For various reasons I have tried to give advice and help and I am not sure if I should have even entered this one. My personal or my threads will not be discussed further on this thread. For various reasons I am choosing not to engage on my personal life with you, though wish you well. It seems best for your journey as well as my energy needs at moment.  TY for understanding, and see the good for you and the goals you want to have coming to you in a positive way. 

TY :) have a wonderful week and be happy. Again many here do and will resonate with you, I refer you to them now at this point. I am glad you found the book link and hope it brings you what you need.

Angelus, You did help... but I'm confused are u mad at me again that I asked a little question? Is it too much to answer I just wanted to know because it's cool. Oh well. I honestly don't understand what's so wrong about asking someone about their success. Maybe when I have a success story and someone asks me to share I will just tell them that I want nothing to do with them and make a big deal out of nothing.
Ellu, I am curious:

What is LOA for you? Did it work for you? Does the concept appeal to you?
Would you recommend it to friends or talk about it with friends in a positive or critical way?

I would really appreciate a reply.

I'm not sure what you mean?

Offline ellu

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Sorry if that sounded rude but I feel all this drama started for no reason. You keep telling me "wish you well" or "good luck" but by never sharing ANYTHING about your success it doesn't really help me ya know. I enjoy seeing other people's success. And again, I just asked a question. I would personally have no problem answering a question that isn't a big deal whatsoever. You don't even need to engage with me by only answering a question.

Offline AngelusofftheSea

• The Forum Angel
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
There is no drama, I was being KIND, I AM DONE, leaving this convo and please no more drama as you put, no more questions, NO DM's no stalking my page.... enough...

I am being in kindness and grace while taking care of my energy and self. Please go to those who resonate and can help you. I am always in kindness which is what led me to being in a situation before I no longer resonate or want in my life. It has nothing to do with you, but have had a lesson to learn about certain ppl and certain energy that is not best for me. I have learned it and moved on. Again has nothing to do with you, but need to leave this, you and any help you need to others. For your journey and my energy. Please be respectful. If you can't accept the kindness than accept the boundary.

A dear friend have admired and respected over the years had to block all PM's Zorba at one point. I don't do that, but respected why he had to do it, and we laughed. I have tried with all due respect, but would like to enjoy here, help others and accept graciously the ones I can help, friendships and ones I can exchange with. There is many here who resonate to you, can help you and be with you on your journey, blessings to them and you as you make your way. At this time I can't be with certain energies or I am accepting things in my life I have walked away from. TY and please be happy and joyful in your goals.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2017, 12:49:17 AM by AngelusofftheSea »

Offline ellu

• Thank You
    • View Profile
I guess that makes sense ....? Are u saying that I'm too negative to be around at the moment?

Offline AngelusofftheSea

• The Forum Angel
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
No, I am not negativity is part of life. Questioning things are part of life and the journey. Again this is best for you and myself. I walked away from something that is very important I stay away from for myself, my life and family. Accepting certain things now will lead me to accept I need to do that again. That is simply unacceptable and I deserve and am entitled and will have more. Again nothing to do with you. I have never had to do that except to one other on a spiritual forum. Boundaries are good for all though. Likes attract likes, energy and vibrations are all good. We respond to those who are in our frequency or needing of our help etc. I see why I drew this and wish you well dear.

TY for clarifying. Please continue to ask, do , be and get the help you need. Many are here for you.

I will no longer be responding though a great thread. Please don't take personal and again hit the goals and make them happen.

There is no anger, no ill will and only blessings to you, and I hope the same back in respect. All is good and you will find your help and answers. Seek and you shall find. When the student is ready the teacher appears, I am sure many will help you.

"Holding on to anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die." -Buddha
« Last Edit: August 22, 2017, 01:26:45 AM by AngelusofftheSea »

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline yesican

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Ellu, I am curious:What is LOA for you? Did it work for you? Does the concept appeal to you?Would you recommend it to friends or talk about it with friends in a positive or critical way?I would really appreciate a reply.I'm not sure what you mean?

just what I said:

how are your experiences so far with LOA, in positve terms? Did anything shift in a positive direction for you?
How would you explain this "concept" to a friend? Would you recommend it?

I think, exchange of thoughts and experiences is the core of this forum. It is not a oneway street. I have gained a lot from this.  I am really interested in your thoughts and experiences so far.

Offline yesican

• Thank You
    • View Profile
but by never sharing ANYTHING about your success it doesn't really help me ya know.

yes, Ellu... the same is true für you. Therefore please share your success or at least experience.
This is important ;)

P.S.

Please note that every step and every experience can be a success...  this is just a matter of definition
« Last Edit: August 22, 2017, 02:23:32 PM by yesican »

Offline ellu

• Thank You
    • View Profile
My thoughts are that the only way this could ever work is through self love. Multiple people have shared success with me, especially paix and Medusa. What I need to do is let go. And I wish that is what I had done all along. I would have manifested my desire along with being much more happier since I would love myself. I made a post about it, so I'm leaving the forum.

Offline yesican

• Thank You
    • View Profile
My thoughts are that the only way this could ever work is through self love

we have a saying in Germany:

there is nothing good unless you do it... just do it, take steps in the right direction, however slow or fast you want, when you are ready
I would have manifested my desire along with being much more happier since I would love myself

the moment of power is now... do not bother what you should have done . There is no benefit in critizising yourself. 

how are your experiences so far with LOA, in positve terms?

again, how is your experience with LOA so far. postive or negative... since it works in both ways :)

Tags: