Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: I need someone to read this article and give feedback,I'm not sure what to think  (Read 2132 times)

Offline ellu

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 30
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile

Offline AngelusofftheSea

• The Forum Angel
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 637
  • -Receive: 588
  • Magnum opus. Amor vincit omnia. No timebo mala
    • View Profile
Disclosure is important, are you a researcher or writer due to the constant doubt posts that are instigating? Including but not limited to wanting stories on LOA success, while the whole doubt and proof. If so again disclosure is important, no one wants mislead. Do or don't.

« Last Edit: August 20, 2017, 01:31:26 AM by AngelusofftheSea »

Offline ellu

• Thank You
    • View Profile
I was just asking for feedback on it.... and I get that you don't like me because of one thing I said (even though I meant no harm towards you) but yes I am being confusing to everyone and it's just because this article has quite a valid point, and I was looking for someone to counterclaim against it because I want to believe in loa but yes I am skeptical and yes I see things that make me question my belief.

Offline ellu

• Thank You
    • View Profile
So if you could read the whole thing that would be nice. I'm not as old as all of you so I'm a bit less mature okay?

Offline AngelusofftheSea

• The Forum Angel
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
No, age is of no matter, a couple of the wisest here are young. Your reflection of what you think of yourself or what you think I think of you are not true nor any concern of mine. That has been my biggest lesson to not take others guilt intentional or not.

This forum had many wonderful users over the years, many wise ppl and many who have given of their time. They are now gone but their words echo on in helpor advice. The ancient wisdom of the masters are in books, all over the net or within. Even though some wonderful ones now, and the forum is filled with wisdom there are new everyday that don't need the doubting Thomas posts.

A few I can see but if  that is your whole thing then you are better off on forums with fellow doubters who can help you with a path more suited to your needs at the moment. The power is within you, if you chose to use it or not is up to you. You can lead a horse to water but not make him drink.

People are here for advice, to learn or help. It is none of my concern if someone wants to hold your hand and go line by line of an article but I did ask if the above questions for a reason. Again disclosure is what I was looking for. You answered fine. Great, hope someone has the patience to read and go line by line with you.

All I can do is refer you to the wonderful posts here, books of masters ( look for advice here on posts there is enough lists of books), or to look within. Again the choice is yours.

ETA: Here is a thread of some books: http://www.powerlawofattraction.com/forum/index.php?topic=18883.msg208219#new
« Last Edit: August 19, 2017, 11:19:22 PM by AngelusofftheSea »

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline siamesegirl

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1205
  • -Receive: 1317
  • We are Siamese, if you please!
    • View Profile
3) No Action: The only way to manifest your thoughts into things is to believe and live as if you’ve already accomplished your goal. LOA guru Esther Hicks said, “You did not come into this environment to create through action.” Action shows the Universe that you know you don’t have it and that you doubt its ability to manifest it for you. While it is obvious to most that action is a necessary component of goal achievement, it is completely inconsistent with a belief in a LOA.

For starters, this is not true.

Offline -MEDUSA-

• Thank You
  • -Given: 9
  • -Receive: 124
    • View Profile
I've read your article that you've found. Spirituality is a big part of my life as you know but with my spirituality it doesn't focus on the "aftermath" physical manifestation. It focuses a lot on energies which is non-physical what happens "behind the scenes" before it manifests. I do work in a psychology field and they don't deal with spirituality its not part of it unless its parapsychology. Anything deailng with a non-physical aspect whether its spirituality or LOA in the field of psychology they're against it. Psychology is more about the physicality aspect as analysis is important for evidence, details, holding track records on clients, etc. In psychology its big to tell our future clients to be action based meaning go to therapy, take your meds, go to appointments, and etc. Most are taught to not engage in someone's "imagination" meaning to do don't encourage it but we do have to make them "face reality". I've already talked about my spirituality to some of the people in the field they are against it but some of them seen what I've accomplished with it with some of their clients and want to know what I know.

You've pick a article that was already going against LOA as it was supposed to as its dealing with psychology. You've stated that the article is valid which is true for you. You already made your mind up that you don't believe in LOA but you want someone to debate the article to change your mind. You know that's not how it works. You've read many succes stories but still don't believe in LOA. No one can convince you to believe in LOA that's up to yourself and no one else. Your choice is valid you don't believe in LOA its true for you and that's okay its your own truth.

You got to stop running in circles no one wants to join you in that. They seen your posts doubting LOA and your posts about physical manifestations many people have helped but you don't take the help but keep questioning it. I've seen your post about LOA and Addiction which is a concern you haven't been doing well. I've been at the spot and I know its not a quick fix its a journey towards self healing. Your focus needs to be on your well being.

There's more happening behind the scenes dealing with you Ellu whether its dealing with body issues or whatvever else its not my business or anyone else's but you can't keep going the way you are or you'll end up destroying yourself. If you believe in LOA you still have to let go and live your life to fullest and if you don't believe in LOA then forget about it and live your life to fullest. Its the same answer both ways believe or don't.

Life is what you make it in the end and you got to start living it for yourself.

« Last Edit: August 19, 2017, 11:53:03 PM by -MEDUSA- »

Offline alexburke

• SpiritualTec.com + SpiritualTec@gmail.com
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 74
  • -Receive: 406
  • Innovating & Evolving
    • View Profile
Simply understand. When reality bends in ANYWAY from something done from the inside of your mind.. You broke logic and the current time world view. And it DOES happen. And There ARE methods. & Techniques. The best advice for someone who's searching for truth in LOA without applying it first is to STOP. You can make it work without having a complete understanding of it. The mind isn't naturally made to break logic and world views. Its going to be at unease until you get comfortable with it. Reading and talking about it does some good. What I found works best is when you see it actually unfold with an example. An experiment. For example: Inside your mind mentally do an affirmation 5 or maybe more times. Do it when your in around some negative people and try not to be the one causing the shift in them. If there's ANY change you notice even 1% you worked LOA. Continue practicing. & Realize that the same affirmation that altered worked on more then just the few that were changed by it. It also worked on ALL of the universal laws.. Those laws have been noticed and noted throughout religions throughout the ages.

Send me a PM if your interested in doing affirmations on random generators. Doing as little as a 10 minute session can be enlightening + empowering.

Offline Marchelin

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 10
    • View Profile
Well..thats his truth.

I dont know what you want me to say?
Am i suppose to say something to make you believe?
Or do you want me to argue with his belif-systeme?

I don't believe there is a way for the human mind to meassure LOA. There are to many factors and the humans are not capable to see the whole picture. They don't even have all the information to see how things works together in som perfect energy-harmony. So though its intressting to read about the science, I dont really thing we know a fraction of anything.

Since i was a kid, i always had this feeling of belief. I could not relate it to any religion, but LOA reasons with alot of the feelings ive always had about how the universe works.

I see patterns in my life, there is this connection between everything that is happening, and sometimes im aware of it.

I've manifestet so many things, sometimes in a so subtil way that i almost did not notice.

Offline ellu

• Thank You
    • View Profile
I've read your article that you've found. Spirituality is a big part of my life as you know but with my spirituality it doesn't focus on the "aftermath" physical manifestation. It focuses a lot on energies which is non-physical what happens "behind the scenes" before it manifests. I do work in a psychology field and they don't deal with spirituality its not part of it unless its parapsychology. Anything deailng with a non-physical aspect whether its spirituality or LOA in the field of psychology they're against it. Psychology is more about the physicality aspect as analysis is important for evidence, details, holding track records on clients, etc. In psychology its big to tell our future clients to be action based meaning go to therapy, take your meds, go to appointments, and etc. Most are taught to not engage in someone's "imagination" meaning to do don't encourage it but we do have to make them "face reality". I've already talked about my spirituality to some of the people in the field they are against it but some of them seen what I've accomplished with it with some of their clients and want to know what I know.

You've pick a article that was already going against LOA as it was supposed to as its dealing with psychology. You've stated that the article is valid which is true for you. You already made your mind up that you don't believe in LOA but you want someone to debate the article to change your mind. You know that's not how it works. You've read many succes stories but still don't believe in LOA. No one can convince you to believe in LOA that's up to yourself and no one else. Your choice is valid you don't believe in LOA its true for you and that's okay its your own truth.

You got to stop running in circles no one wants to join you in that. They seen your posts doubting LOA and your posts about physical manifestations many people have helped but you don't take the help but keep questioning it. I've seen your post about LOA and Addiction which is a concern you haven't been doing well. I've been at the spot and I know its not a quick fix its a journey towards self healing. Your focus needs to be on your well being.

There's more happening behind the scenes dealing with you Ellu whether its dealing with body issues or whatvever else its not my business or anyone else's but you can't keep going the way you are or you'll end up destroying yourself. If you believe in LOA you still have to let go and live your life to fullest and if you don't believe in LOA then forget about it and live your life to fullest. Its the same answer both ways believe or don't.

Life is what you make it in the end and you got to start living it for yourself.

Your all right :/ deep down I know loa is real. I don't know what's wrong with me right now. Whenever im doing good I try to make myself feel like everything I'm doing won't work. I am very sorry to bother you all. I am kinda bipolar if you can't tell. I love myself for two days and then get mad when there is no progress and find ways to justify my belief at the moment. It is very confusing. And I know you guys shouldn't have to hold my hand on the way, it's probably very annoying to everyone. Do you guys think I should just go off this forum for awhile? And just focus on my well being? I want to let go but I keep attaching myself to the outcome, and that causes me to go on this forum and complain or something else. Deep down if I didn't think it would work I wouldn't keep trying, so maybe that says something. If anyone has anything helpful to say before I get off because this is my last post until awhile, go ahead.

Offline ChaliceSnowFlower

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2578
  • -Receive: 231
    • View Profile
It is a great marketing strategy to sell his book. Controversy is a good way to get attention.

Offline AngelusofftheSea

• The Forum Angel
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
I think what is best for YOU, is what you should do. If that is staying, reading, believing while doing for YOU and your power, than so be it. Read the posts that resonate with you, help you and keep you on track. Read the books that resonate with you. The universe will give you messages that click. You ( meaning anyone)  might read something 10 different ways and one way makes it click.

If it is getting to you, making you doubt, making your life miserable than go find things that make you happy, bringing you into the zone. If that is going out, doing sports, finding a new hobby, new friends or a new board to take your mind off than do that.

It is all about YOU in your YOUniverse and what you can do to make your life the one you want to live. Find a goal, ways to give yourself love and make it happen for you on this board, off this board whatever brings you joy.

Golden key your situation and find the love, joy, and harmony you are looking for. No one can give that to you, but many can guide you on the way. You get to decide who those ppl are either from books, posts, friendships, emulating or bringing them into your world. Find the ones who resonate to you, and enjoy the NOW.

Be grateful IRL, here or wherever for anyone whose wisdom helps you or takes the time. Realize many are here for different reasons and some might not have the time and energy for doubting posts, and that is OK. The ones they help or get help from will resonate to what they are attracting. All is good, chose to see the good or chose to see the negative it is your life. As much energy as it takes to be in the negative that is energy spent that could be sending a pilot wave of good ahead for new things to come through.

Good luck and blessings on your journey wherever that takes you.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2017, 02:02:03 AM by AngelusofftheSea »

Offline -MEDUSA-

• Thank You
  • -Given: 9
  • -Receive: 124
    • View Profile
Ellu your life is in your hands you decide it no one else can because its your life and don't you forget that. You got to make choices for yourself and stand by it. With that being said if you want to stay on the forum then stay but if you feel like you need a break that's okay too. Always make choices for yourself don't worry about anyone else.

You're too apologetic don't worry about other people. I want you to be the best girl you can be! That's by following your own path, live your own life and own it. Be yourself and if anyone doesn't like it that's on them not on you. Sometimes when things aren't going my way I just say Fuck the world, Fuck this and Fuck that I'm going to do what I want to do and what makes me happy. Its okay to let out of some anger and if you don't want to do a LOA method because its frustrating or confusing then don't do it. Do something that makes you happy. Go towards your happiness in whatever makes you happy it doesn't make it any less valid than people use some kind of LOA method.

If you do decide to stay on the forum you can help out other people on this forum who needs help too. Everyone has a experience we can learn from and some kind of knowledge to share from their life. Whether you know it or not but you already helped some people on this forum already just from your posts that you posted. You actually helped me out Ellu.

Whether you stay or go is up to you but your experience with LOA wasn't all that negative. There are positive experience in it too.

Offline ellu

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Ellu your life is in your hands you decide it no one else can because its your life and don't you forget that. You got to make choices for yourself and stand by it. With that being said if you want to stay on the forum then stay but if you feel like you need a break that's okay too. Always make choices for yourself don't worry about anyone else.

You're too apologetic don't worry about other people. I want you to be the best girl you can be! That's by following your own path, live your own life and own it. Be yourself and if anyone doesn't like it that's on them not on you. Sometimes when things aren't going my way I just say Fuck the world, Fuck this and Fuck that I'm going to do what I want to do and what makes me happy. Its okay to let out of some anger and if you don't want to do a LOA method because its frustrating or confusing then don't do it. Do something that makes you happy. Go towards your happiness in whatever makes you happy it doesn't make it any less valid than people use some kind of LOA method.

If you do decide to stay on the forum you can help out other people on this forum who needs help too. Everyone has a experience we can learn from and some kind of knowledge to share from their life. Whether you know it or not but you already helped some people on this forum already just from your posts that you posted. You actually helped me out Ellu.

Whether you stay or go is up to you but your experience with LOA wasn't all that negative. There are positive experience in it too.

Thank you, I'm glad to know i at least helped someone in this experience. and no, i agree that it was not all bad. I'm learning to love myself now and that will help me through my whole life. also you know whats funny, today my mom said that if my mind is healthy my body will look good. lol thought that was kinda weird since she doesn't believe in loa whatsoever. but, i may come on for success stories every now and then just because. but i won't be posting anymore. i need to love myself. and honestly its not just so i get my desire, its just so i live a happier life full of more amazing things. if you guys have any advice on remembering (as in remembering that everything is possible) let me know. and this will probably be my last question, but once i love myself and set my intention i will get what i want?

thanks again everyone, next time i post you guys could even see one of the most remarkable success stories out there.

Offline AngelusofftheSea

• The Forum Angel
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." Hebrews 11:1

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe. ~Saint Augustine

"All things whatsoever ye pray and ask for, believe that ye have received." Mark 11:24

"Whosoever keeps his mouth and tongue (from negativity) will keep his soul from trouble." Proverbs 21:31

It is the combination of thought and love which forms the irresistible force of the law of attraction.
– Charles Hammel

See the things that you want as already yours. Know that they will come to you at need. Then let them come. Don’t fret and worry about them. Don’t think about your lack of them. Think of them as yours, as belonging to you, as already in your possession.
– Robert Collier

What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.
– Mark 11:24

Whatever the mind can conceive it can achieve.
– W. Clement Stone

Divine mind is the one and only reality.
– Charles Fillmore

Whether you think you can or think you can’t, either way you are right.
– Henry Ford

Nurture your mind with great thoughts, for you will never go any higher than you think.
– Benjamin Disraeli

Nothing is, unless our thinking makes it so.
– Shakespeare

When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.
– Helen Keller

I attract to my life whatever I give my attention, energy and focus to, whether positive or negative.
– Michael Losier

Nothing external to me has any power over me.
– Walt Whitman

What you radiate outward in your thoughts, feelings, mental pictures and words, you attract into your life.
– Catherine Ponder

The grateful mind is constantly fixated upon the best. Therefore it tends to become the best. It takes the form or character from the best, and will receive the best.”
– Wallace D.Wattles

A person is what he or she thinks about all day long.
– Ralph Waldo Emerson

As soon as you start to feel differently about what you already have, you will start to attract more of the good things, more of the things you can be grateful for.
– Joe Vitale

Cherish your visions and your dreams as they are the children of your soul, the blueprints of your ultimate achievements.
– Napoleon Hill

A man is but the product of his thoughts. What he thinks he becomes.
– Gandhi

Gratitude is an attitude that hooks us up to our source of supply. And the more grateful you are, the closer you become to your maker, to the architect of the universe, to the spiritual core of your being. It’s a phenomenal lesson.
– Bob Proctor

Everyone visualizes whether he knows it or not. Visualizing is the great secret of success.
– Genevieve Berhrend

I have decided to be happy, because it’s good for my health.
– Voltaire

Genius is the ability to receive from the universe.
– I Ching

Read the books if so inclined, there is a list in my above post.

Tags: