Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: Manifested sex instantly  (Read 2279 times)

Offline crystal_clear

• Thank You
  • -Given: 20
  • -Receive: 38
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Manifested sex instantly
« on: August 16, 2017, 01:39:11 PM »
I posted this in the other thread but I think it's worth to share. So few days ago I was walking down the street, admittedly very horny.  The neighborhood is a residential area and it's rare to see a car pass by, maybe once an hour. A human being probably even less, especially on Sunday early afternoon when most of people have a family dinner. Anyways, I was walking and thinking that I would really love to have some sex right now. Yes, we women do that too. The thought has crossed my mind but funny thing happened: A car out of nowhere has passed by, the guy in it checked me out, turned back, stopped next to me and said hi. Then he said "Wow, I really like you, let's go to my place". He was kind of handsome.

The catch is - I am really not that hot and that I definitely did not look attractive for an average guy. Dressed up for metal festival - old jeans, loose band t-shirt, pony tail that was messed up by the wind.

Of course he may have wanted sex but me too. So, conclusion is - be careful what you think because you can really manifest it instantly.

Also - can someone give some advice how to do this consciously?  I mean, it often happens that I manifest something because some thought has crossed my mind but I am really not attached to the outcome. I think it happened first time when I was a kind and I thought "I would really love to have the best result in the class from that test". And guess what, even if the test was really difficult I got the best result, which shocked even my teacher.

When I want to manifest something consciously, I really get blocked though. I know it's possible and my experiences tell me it's even possible instantly but somehow when I really want something, it does not work.

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
  • -Given: 239
  • -Receive: 644
  • At the end of the day, it gets dark.
    • View Profile
Re: Manifested sex instantly
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2017, 02:31:14 PM »
I think that the key is all in being able to keep your energy vibrating at the highest frequency possible in having what you want whilst detaching from your desire just as quickly as you initially thought about it.

In the examples of attracting the opposite sex (or same sex depending on which way you swing), the reason why it helps to have more than one love interest is because each interest demands an amount of your attention. When you give your attention to one, you take it away from the others which in effect makes you detach from the others because you're no longer expelling energy on them in thought.

So I think the key to doing this consciously is to really focus your energy on something quickly by way of thoughts and feelings and then take your energy away again even quicker by focusing on something else.
You can always come back to certain things with your thoughts and feelings sporadically as you can put your focus and energy onto anything that you can think of during the day and night. Just don't overdo it and drain yourself when in the moment. This really should be simple for us.

Also, making sure that you are always at your highest frequency is imperative. This achieved by being happy, light and free. A good diet and plenty of rest help intensify this part too.

Offline crystal_clear

• Thank You
  • -Given: 20
  • -Receive: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2017, 05:42:31 PM »
Well, it happens but I wish I could really control it. The thing that day was that I was absolutely not attached to the idea. I just felt horny and the thought has popped in my head. I had to say no to that guy so that's why I say to be careful for it may come true.

I start to understand why some people have such a trouble to attract some attention from others. I always knew about "the stink of desperation" but now I also understand how this works. The stink of desperation is not a real thing but we all know people who seem to be so desperate that they would make out or have sex just with anyone. And yet they have no luck in that.

Offline xaric

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2017, 01:31:13 PM »
You are just assuming that he wanted to have sex with you.

Maybe he needed one more person in order to play call of duty multiplayer on his ps4 :P

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline possum-power

• Thank You
  • -Given: 46
  • -Receive: 92
  • The meek shall inherit the Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2019, 12:52:43 PM »
This is really interesting, crystal-clear. In fact, I believe we all exude energy (emotions, that can be triggered or influenced by our conscious thought processes) of different kinds all the time, and yes this could totally take the form of sexual energy... whereby a receptive member of the opposite sex could glance at you, then double-take going ‘woah, I want her!’ (i.e. what happened in your case). It’s very likely that were exuding sexual energy in that moment, and that guy got some ;)

And yes, it’s unfortunately possible to become so desperate and needy (while not knowing even how to start focussing on and building up inner resources...addressing emotional issues.. or how to simply stop obsessing about something/someone to the point it’ll run a mile)

About attracting things ‘accidentally’ but finding it hard to attract them intentionally. Very interesting topic! I read some experimental findings..hm..how to explain briefly  ::)

They set up a machine where outcomes i.e. the behaviour of the machine, could be influenced by the subject. They did tens of thousands of these and the stats were examined...ok, the results:

1. the machine was indeed influenced by human thought/focus/desire applied. Data shows probability against chance of about a hundred thousand to one, if I remember rightly.

2. however, it did not always manifest what the people ‘wanted’!
Some individuals consistently manifested what they consciously desired, while others consistently manifested what they didn’t want! i.e. they were obtaining the opposite outcome from what they were attempting consciously to achieve.

3. Men influenced the machine on a lesser scale than women (about half the level of impact), but more often in the direction they were intending.

(Might be worth noting that in experimental settings like this, people are not even inordinately emotionally attached to the outcomes)
« Last Edit: September 22, 2019, 01:35:41 PM by possum-power »

Offline cmhunter11

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2019, 04:06:23 AM »
I'm jealous. I try to manifest sex instantly all the time. I've been successful sometimes but lately I haven't. Idk what it is

Tags: