Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: RI to get an abuser to leave me in peace  (Read 882 times)

Offline tigerbunny

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 13
  • -Receive: 6
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Re: RI to get an abuser to leave me in peace
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2017, 09:18:29 AM »
Hello All

I've read all the posts and considered the different perspectives. What resonates with me is this:
- The more attention I give the situation, the larger it gets...so I'm letting it go and speaking of it as little as possible
- I dont want to hold hate or anger in my being - so I feel indifferent. I have compassion for his obvious suffering (I know why he is this monster) but I don't 'love' him or have kind feelings towards him. Nor do I hate him. I will choose to simply not think about him
- In matters relating to our child - I'm taking the path of least resistance. I have decided against taking him to court for child support - it will just trigger him into more bad behaviour. I'm getting my life back and moving on - I'm not going back there.

I'm focused on what's good. I'm making it a habit to practice gratitude. In my minds eye I see him taking a long trip to China, which he is happy to do, and leaving my son with me (why China? Well it's very far away)

I have to admit though - Psionic's post freaked me out a tad. I never want to get on your bad side psionic  ;D

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline AngelusofftheSea

• The Forum Angel
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 415
  • -Receive: 368
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2017, 09:31:21 AM »
Huge Huge hugs Tigerbunny, that is what I shall see for you as well. With your permission I see him on a trip to China as well....LOL

Keep positive, will happen just as you see and want it. Great job, so happy for you, I can tell the relief in your energy, the spark in your charisma and your energetic pattern of power already getting so strong now that you took all your power back. There is no fear and raw power there. Awesome. Now that you have concluded and sent the decision and power, the energy and situation will resolve quickly. Mainly melting into its native nothingness. Especially now that you are giving the situation no energy, or talking of it to anyone. It dies for lack of energy.

For the China scene see it in your minds eye! Feel the energy of it with your emotions, live it, love it and release it. It will happen.

Love to you Dear, truly I see so much good in you, for you and coming your way.

« Last Edit: August 29, 2017, 10:03:44 AM by AngelusofftheSea »

Offline Alchemy

• Thank You
  • -Given: 29
  • -Receive: 86
  • Transmutation Of Matter!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2017, 09:37:22 AM »
Interesting; Jungian analysis explores the deep seeded shadow psychology on an intersubjective unconscious level, where the conscious mind is defensively impersonal towards acknowledging the dark areas of the human psyche. This perpetuates the psychology of projection, where the qualities and impulses of what exist in ourselves are negated, and attributed to others...Theres moral and ethical problems with embracing your shadow, but it encompasses a deep revolting aspect of the human psyche. Synthesis; a unified whole between mutually exclusive parts-------embody polar opposites by embracing your dark side..It'll paradoxically illuminate you brighter!

Offline tigerbunny

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2017, 08:39:20 AM »
Huge Huge hugs Tigerbunny, that is what I shall see for you as well. With your permission I see him on a trip to China as well....LOL

Keep positive, will happen just as you see and want it. Great job, so happy for you, I can tell the relief in your energy, the spark in your charisma and your energetic pattern of power already getting so strong now that you took all your power back. There is no fear and raw power there. Awesome. Now that you have concluded and sent the decision and power, the energy and situation will resolve quickly. Mainly melting into its native nothingness. Especially now that you are giving the situation no energy, or talking of it to anyone. It dies for lack of energy.

For the China scene see it in your minds eye! Feel the energy of it with your emotions, live it, love it and release it. It will happen.

Love to you Dear, truly I see so much good in you, for you and coming your way.

Thank you thank you. A huge hug back to you - you are so kind and I literally FELT the energy of your words jumping off my screen and enveloping me.

Offline tigerbunny

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2017, 07:33:10 AM »
Soooooooo interesting update.
I started practicing gentle RI - I relax myself, get into alpha mode, and then imagine him calmly thinking 'I'm going to do xyz, as that is best for me'.
It's only been 2 -3 times but something weird is happening. He sent me some casual and nice but unnecessary texts re our child (I  stay 'to the point' in my responses) and today smiley faces in email exchange pertaining to our child. Again, I am being polite but guarded.

I find this odd. Now he wants to be friends? Could this be a sign my RI is working? Seems a bit soon no? (that being said, I have been called 'The good witch' before...I tend to manifest quickly)

Thoughts?

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline AngelusofftheSea

• The Forum Angel
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 415
  • -Receive: 368
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2017, 06:17:21 AM »
Hey TB,

Of course it is working congrats. You chose the path of indifference, being undisturbed letting the situation fall away of it's own weight.

Being gentle and kind in the RI, as well as looking out for the best for you and your son. He now is responding back in kind. The energy you sent out is returning, yes with good influence over him.

Continue transmuting injustice into justice, by sending goodwill, and the way you want things done.

« Last Edit: September 08, 2017, 06:21:31 AM by AngelusofftheSea »

Offline newhope

• Thank You
  • -Given: 12
  • -Receive: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2017, 05:08:59 PM »
Hi All

I was in a highly abusive relationship (physically, emotionally, verbally - you name it). I got out but I share a young child with this person. As a result of his financial resources, and our rather subjective legal system, he was able to get 50% custody of the child, and now I'm forced to interact with him on matters relating to the child.
He's starting to get abusive again. The legal system won't help me and I lack the financial resources required anyway.
I want to use RI to get him to back off. He is using the child as a pawn and I'm already seeing him project his own insecurities on the child. In addition, he using matters related to the child to continue to control me.
If you have any tried and true methods - please share them with me.
I'm using h'ooponopono and am seeing results in my everyday life (people being nice to me, things flowing smoother than usual) but this dude is difficult. real difficult.
Thank you
Hi All

I was in a highly abusive relationship (physically, emotionally, verbally - you name it). I got out but I share a young child with this person. As a result of his financial resources, and our rather subjective legal system, he was able to get 50% custody of the child, and now I'm forced to interact with him on matters relating to the child.
He's starting to get abusive again. The legal system won't help me and I lack the financial resources required anyway.
I want to use RI to get him to back off. He is using the child as a pawn and I'm already seeing him project his own insecurities on the child. In addition, he using matters related to the child to continue to control me.
If you have any tried and true methods - please share them with me.
I'm using h'ooponopono and am seeing results in my everyday life (people being nice to me, things flowing smoother than usual) but this dude is difficult. real difficult.
Thank you

Try a freezing spell, last time i did this i was fearing for my physical security, end of the story i dont see this person in months, its a spell to banne people or situations from your life.

Here is an exemple:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tK6Z3lAbhc
« Last Edit: September 13, 2017, 05:10:41 PM by newhope »

Tags: