Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: Do I have to move on and detach??  (Read 489 times)

Offline dashing_gentleman

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 1
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Do I have to move on and detach??
« on: August 12, 2017, 01:19:38 AM »
There's this guy who I've been RSing for about three weeks now, and I 100% believe in it from the experiences I've had in the past with it. I'm so confident that I've been excited and feelings so full of joy because I know this guy and I have a ton in common and I know with RS that he will definitely give me a chance. But I've heard you have to detach and move on for RS to work properly. If my feelings are 100% positive that I'm going to have him and I literally think about him honestly all the time because I'm so excited, does that create resistance, or is it only fear that does that? Thanks.

Offline Alchemy

• Thank You
  • -Given: 12
  • -Receive: 52
  • Transmutation Of Matter!
    • View Profile
Re: Do I have to move on and detach??
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2017, 07:57:34 PM »
You post haven't received any feedbacks because it's a reoccurring motif in, if not every category in this forum; here's a common theme to ponder on if your question isn't obscure, unsolvable, paradoxical or ambiguous. In the search bar to the top right----type in "detach;" there's hundreds of archetypes. You've asked a legitimate question; however, reoccurring themes tend to disengage users after a while...

Offline Lady G

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 6
  • -Receive: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2017, 02:31:05 AM »
You post haven't received any feedbacks because it's a reoccurring motif in, if not every category in this forum; here's a common theme to ponder on if your question isn't obscure, unsolvable, paradoxical or ambiguous. In the search bar to the top right----type in "detach;" there's hundreds of archetypes. You've asked a legitimate question; however, reoccurring themes tend to disengage users after a while...

No one commented your post few days ago either.

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2017, 02:51:04 AM »

I realize this, however many of the threads on detachment don't really say what in detachment creates the manifestation? That's what I was wondering. I want to know if I'm super excited about this guy all the time, that speeds up the manifestation right? And fear delays it? So technically, I can focus on it in happy ways all the time and it will manifest still? That's all I really want to know. Or if I put too much energy on it, maybe it will take longer to manifest?

Offline Alchemy

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2017, 06:34:02 AM »
No one commented your post few days ago either.
Agreed. Invaluable information is dispersed through private messages; one of the inner concealed functions of this forum....

Offline kaizer

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 39
  • -Receive: 15
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2017, 10:53:41 PM »
Detachment dont create, you do, detachment help you to not destroy your intent with doubts, worries, it diminish your resistance.

In the first moment you launch your intention your creation is complete, it will become reality, unless you stop it with counter intentions, which is what too much doubt and fear can cause.

So, when you intend, it will come to you, but most peoples dont believe it, and start questioning if worked etc, hence the advice, just let go, go do something else, etc.

In your case, being excited dont interrupt you creation if you are having positive expectation.

"I can focus on it in happy ways all the time and it will manifest still? "

Like i said, You already manifested what you intended, because when you intend, is  already  created, you can  interrupt it with a new intention.

Hope it helps

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2017, 04:17:57 AM »
Detachment dont create, you do, detachment help you to not destroy your intent with doubts, worries, it diminish your resistance.

In the first moment you launch your intention your creation is complete, it will become reality, unless you stop it with counter intentions, which is what too much doubt and fear can cause.

So, when you intend, it will come to you, but most peoples dont believe it, and start questioning if worked etc, hence the advice, just let go, go do something else, etc.

In your case, being excited dont interrupt you creation if you are having positive expectation.

"I can focus on it in happy ways all the time and it will manifest still? "

Like i said, You already manifested what you intended, because when you intend, is  already  created, you can  interrupt it with a new intention.

Hope it helps

Thank you, this does help actually. I appreciate the response.

Offline -MEDUSA-

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 41
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2017, 08:32:11 AM »
My original post got messed up somehow it was replaced with a random quote. Is there a problem with the site or just me?

« Last Edit: August 14, 2017, 08:35:39 AM by -MEDUSA- »

Offline Alchemy

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2017, 09:54:29 AM »

I realize this, however many of the threads on detachment don't really say what in detachment creates the manifestation? That's what I was wondering. I want to know if I'm super excited about this guy all the time, that speeds up the manifestation right? And fear delays it? So technically, I can focus on it in happy ways all the time and it will manifest still? That's all I really want to know. Or if I put too much energy on it, maybe it will take longer to manifest?

You're absolutely correct, and I extend my apology! vaguely explicable archetypes; detachment is relative and determined by your immediacy of manifestation. If it's instantaneous, detachment is irrelevant; if it's a process then shifting from subjective to objective gives the intention a sort off independence----"but I'm plummeting down that same vaguely inexplicable alley." There's a myriad of things occurring between thoughts and materialization, and that entails morphogenic-fields or morphic resonance, hypothetical particles higher up the electromagnetic spectrum, the geometric blueprint of the mind, imagery, symbolism, and how information is funneled between the universal unconsciousness, subconscious, and consciousness...As controversial as it seems, all manifestations are instantaneous; however, there's a conflict of interest between process and unpredictability...The mind is paradoxical; the subconscious is predicated on a serious predictable actions, simultaneously being biologically predisposed to absolutes and ambiguity!

"The Subconscious Mind Paradox; Language, Symbols, Geometry & Images!"
http://www.powerlawofattraction.com/forum/index.php?topic=24935.0
"Precognitive Subliminals, Supraliminal, Hybrid-Liminal RSing"
http://www.powerlawofattraction.com/forum/index.php?topic=24936.msg207833#msg207833
« Last Edit: August 14, 2017, 10:16:10 AM by Alchemy »

Offline Marianna9351

• Thank You
  • -Given: 850
  • -Receive: 671
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2017, 02:13:29 AM »
I manifested something once where I was not detached (forgot about it).  My manifestation technique was just knowing it was coming and being super excited about it, with good thoughts of course. Just choose a technique that feels right for you.

Tags: