Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: Let's try to manifest physical appearance (togheter) + plan.  (Read 4163 times)

Offline silvergold

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Let's try to manifest physical appearance (togheter) + plan.
« on: August 08, 2017, 01:40:23 AM »
Hello everyone, I am Silvergold. I am new here. You can call me Silver.

So, I have been wanting to change my appearance for a while. I know it is possible, because I used to watch this girl on youtube who used to have less prominented cheeckbones and within a few months she had very prominented cheeckbones!

I think that this is because she started to be more mature instead of childish and her personality kinda changed with her face (she is 20+).

I want to change quete "drastically". Have a smaller more child like body, be very slim, a bit taller, a bit diffrent face, have bone straight hair and be a bit smaller.

My defenition of pretty (at least for me) is cute and so this is my plan:

Try to feel cute everyday.
Tell myself I am pretty and cute everyday.
Love my body.
I found a picture of some one who looked similair as I want to look like. I try to feel like I am her.
Accept the compliments of my friends.
Visualize myself as my goal body+face.
Wear cute clothes so I will feel even more cute and that makes me happy.
Just be happy.

I am talking a lot about telling myself to love myself. Before you want to change yourself you should love yourself first.

See, you want to change something about yourself because you want to look good and looking good makes you feel good, so your ultimate goal is to feel good by being sexy, cute, changing something about yourself.

You cant hate yourself if your actual goal is to love yourself and feel good about your body.

I started complenting mysepf 3-ish weeks ago? I really hated my body and the compliments were compliments because I had to, not because I really thought I was pretty, but a few days after I begun something "clicked". I lookwd at my thights and I felt incredibly gratefull and happy for some reason (my thights were one of the body parts I hated the most about myself).

So start feeling like you would if you looked like you wanted already. Compliment yourself even though you dont belief it yet. Don't worry with time it will come.

You know when you are ready to change if you feel good about yourself and feel statisfied and you want to change, but not because you hate your body.

Admire the person you want to look like if you want to look like someone specific, but never feel jealous looking at them.

So, who is going to do this with me?

(If some one has any tips please tell)
(I am sorry if my english is bad at some points, it is not my native language)

Offline AngelusofftheSea

• The Forum Angel
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 637
  • -Receive: 584
  • Magnum opus. Amor vincit omnia. No timebo mala
    • View Profile
Re: Let's try to manifest physical appearance (togheter) + plan.
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2017, 01:46:10 AM »
I use to model, have changed my hair, eye color, intensity of my eyes, and many things with my physical over the years.

Here is a post. Hope it helps. I know you can, and wish you well on your journey.

http://www.powerlawofattraction.com/forum/index.php?topic=19014.0
« Last Edit: August 08, 2017, 01:55:20 AM by AngelusofftheSea »

Offline silvergold

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2017, 12:27:45 AM »
I use to model, have changed my hair, eye color, intensity of my eyes, and many things with my physical over the years.

Here is a post. Hope it helps. I know you can, and wish you well on your journey.

http://www.powerlawofattraction.com/forum/index.php?topic=19014.0

Hello Angelus,
I have a question.
Can you tell me how you did it?
I heard a lot about not looking in mirrors and pretending to look like how you wantand just feel happy.

What do you think of that method?

How did you change?

I'd like to change in 4 months before my birthday 😊.

Offline AngelusofftheSea

• The Forum Angel
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2017, 10:33:07 PM »
Dear SilverGold,

Love the name! 8) I have actually hesitated to write to you on this post. I wrote and taught this subject and as much want to help have no time to rewrite it to put here in a post. I don't want to lead a few to whom I am or have some upset I quoted from my class on here, might be found elsewhere etc. Has led to a dilemma. So give me time perhaps will rewrite for you, send you private or....LOL

Understand that the reality you see around you is no more real than the one you want to be in. You need to align with it. Many methods as Bashar says are just permission slips, or explained by many of us here in basic terms for the beginners to be able to assimilate or understand.

You are reaching beyond that. So don't notice the features you want to change!  Decide as you have, affirm, visualize and in your minds eye let the other looks fade away. Align with the reality already in the Universe with the features you already have. Time is an illusion, the reality and looks you have are not real, now chose the ones you want and see nothing but them. Your reality and life is where you will put your attention.

When doing this you are aligning with frequency, and vibration of such. Think and meditate on in the blink of an eye. Even when you look in the mirror you can access your essence without really looking at the current features.

Had to laugh someone said recently I look like Leslie Mann, now many are saying that. I have honey blonde hair, have had it darker but wanted it slightly strawberry lately. Now synchronicity of it 6 people in last few days at a conference or work related have said I look like her. Went into a hall for a seminar few days ago and a maid came up for a autograph for her daughter. I AM not Leslie Mann nor want to be but did make my hair strawberry blonde in past month ( with no dyes) I have been mistaken for but more so lately.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2017, 10:43:11 PM by AngelusofftheSea »

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline AngelusofftheSea

• The Forum Angel
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2017, 05:54:40 AM »
I have to say I was thrilled ran into someone and they thought I looked even younger than before.

I have always had porcelain skin but have kept it moisturized, out of sun, I do juice, eat raw for a couple weeks a month, vegetarian etc. I exercise for those that would ask. But it was my intention to look younger and younger by the day and to stay with health and vibrancy. I am compared to women that are much younger, but truly I never go by age. There is a post on here about many never looking their age and growing to a very phenomenally long age.

Keep seeing health, vibrancy, and the looks you want. For me it is all about being sexy and young looking.

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline MissUniverse

• Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 285
  • live by faith and not by sight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2017, 06:42:02 AM »
love this post! i'm in! i needed it and it came to me!  :P

love all the tips!

xo

Offline AngelusofftheSea

• The Forum Angel
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2017, 10:09:23 PM »
I have gotten some DM's many of my answers are within this old post. Hope it helps.

http://www.powerlawofattraction.com/forum/index.php?topic=19298.15

Offline AngelusofftheSea

• The Forum Angel
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2018, 12:16:23 PM »
Dear SilverGold,

It has been almost a year since I have been back so wanted to see if you have been back with an update, the new version you were looking for or any new thoughts?!

I hope you have manifested great health, vitality and all the wonderful things you were aiming for.

Here is to you either way.

Angel

Offline possum-power

• Thank You
  • -Given: 32
  • -Receive: 66
  • Life is one great adventure
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2018, 02:15:58 PM »
It really f-s me off that our stupid culture places so much importance on.. conformism and 'conventional' beauty.
Slim thighs? Having the body of a teenage boy only with boobs and minus something else. Nice.
It's all just fads anyway.
Look at Botticelli, Venus.

Sorry i am not v helpful, I know! But yes, beauty is not just about that external stuff luckily. It is also about self-love and love affirmation from others as you say.
I would say acceptance and being true to your inner self is far more important than manifesting physical changes in yourself.

Offline AngelusofftheSea

• The Forum Angel
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2018, 05:27:24 PM »
...  ;) 8)
« Last Edit: July 18, 2018, 05:29:25 PM by AngelusofftheSea »

Offline key9916

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2018, 10:40:49 AM »
...  ;) 8)
AngelusofftheSea  can you give me a technique to grow 15 cms taller? im 33 now

Offline AngelusofftheSea

• The Forum Angel
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2018, 12:29:53 PM »
Key,

It is truly up to you on what you want to have in your experience. If you believe with no doubt, use your power, ask, believe and receive. As I have said many times, methods as Bashar says are just permission slips, or explained by many of us here in basic terms for the beginners to be able to assimilate or understand.

You are reaching beyond that. Don't concentrate on the one tree, be like the wise owl and see the entire forest. It is your life, your power, your vision, and your belief that will bring your experiences to you. If you FEEL and believe, declare it you shall have it.  Use your power. Look within for your power and answers. Look outside of that for your results and life. Take 100% responsibility for your words and deeds, if you can and do evaluate you can see exactly why somethings happen. If you don't like something or want something or to add an experience or feature. Change your thoughts, change your world. Read my above posts, they give all the answers there.

There is plenty on here about height, one thing I will warn you. You are best reading books of the ancients, or wisdom filled people of older. Not repackaged and not here if you truly want that goal as too much of the height ones get trolled, nasty and nonsense. If you want positive, LOA and methods you don't need your thread derailed with those non believers, or who have nothing better to do but tell you what you can't do. Just my opinion.

Again though, there is great posters and archives on it, or perhaps those that have accomplished it that will PM or add to.  It truly would be great if some have nothing of value to add to not troll the good posts that inspire others. Many are at different points in life, different things click or different posters help them. I hope you find ones that inspire you or give you the methods you are looking for. Access your essences eye if you do Joseph Murphy mirror method and tell yourself your goal. Read Neville as I know you have been. Good luck to you.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2018, 08:11:06 PM by AngelusofftheSea »

Tags: body face appearance change