Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: Just trust that everything will fall into the right place  (Read 384 times)

Offline Sunny1996

• Thank You
  • -Given: 172
  • -Receive: 102
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Hi everyone :) I decided to share this experience because I think it may help you in all areas of life. So Im moving abroad in two months and I had this deal with my friend to share a flat there. Its very far from where I live, different continet everything so different I dont even know the language well yet. I have some friends there though but I havent been sure if they are going to be like my friends from my hometown in the future so I was in a lot of fear. So a fee days ago I found out that my friend cant rent a flat with me. I knew i cant afford a flat on my own moreover i didnt want to be alone because this situation with moving already makes me stressed... so i got really upset... but I started thinking like this: you have been planning this for a year with this friend but trust thw universe because maybe its a sign that there is spmething that should
 Go differently... that there will be something better. So i decided to just trust and believe that everything will fall into the place and not be afraid. I told my friends anout this not asking for any help just for a talk and guess what? I got like 4 offers from my friends and each of them made me happy. All of them gave me more opportunities like: smaller rent - just bills, closer to the city, safer area and more frienss and opportunity to practise the language. It all happened in a day i just let go and decided that whatever will come will be better...

I feel really grateful now also that I noticed how many people will be there for me that I can count on... :)

Offline Sunny1996

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Re: Just trust that everything will fall into the right place
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2017, 02:04:43 PM »
No matter how your life look now how many problems might appear remember that this is just the transition like the next step to the wonderful events and life tou want to have. Just trust that its temporary and it will change faster than you think. Life is a blessing

Offline Superman

• Thank You
  • -Given: 613
  • -Receive: 5651
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2017, 02:49:36 PM »
Once upon a time there was a king who worried day and night about what tomorrow might bring. He feared he would lose his power, his wife might not love him, his subjects would become disloyal. He could not sleep for all his worries about the future.

One day the king noticed a poor cobbler hard at work in the marketplace. The fellow wore ragged clothes and was thin as a blade of grass, but his smile was bright as the moon. Surely this man must worry; how could he smile so brightly? The king decided to find out.

The next day the king dressed in rags and walked to the market just as the cobbler was finishing his work. Secretly he followed the cobbler and watched him buy a loaf of bread before returning to his tumbledown hut. When the cobbler was inside, the king knocked upon the door.

When the cobbler answered, the king said, "Please sir, can you spare some food for a beggar?"

"Of course," the cobbler said.

As they were eating, the king asked, "Why are you so happy?"

"Today I earned enough money fixing shoes to buy this loaf of bread!"

"But what if you don't earn enough for food tomorrow?" the king asked.

"I have faith," the cobbler answered. "All will be well."

This impressed the king, and when he left, he wondered what would happen if the cobbler could not earn his bread. Surely then he would not have such faith.

The king decided to test the cobbler.

The next morning in the marketplace, the cobbler saw a new sign in the marketplace. The king had decreed no one was permitted to repair shoes. From this day on, whenever someone's shoes wore out, that person must buy a new pair.

The cobbler was puzzled, but he did not despair. When he saw an old woman trying to pull a heavy bucket of water from the well, he walked over to help and carried her bucket home for her. "Thank you son," she said, and she rewarded him with a coin. That gave the cobbler an idea, and so he spent all day carrying water for people until he had enough money to purchase a bowl of soup.

That evening the king once again dressed in rags and hurried to the cobbler's hut. "Surely he'll be weeping tonight," the king said, but through the window he saw the cobbler sipping soup and smiling. The king knocked. "I came to see if you were all right," he said, "for I saw the new decree. How on earth did you pay for this soup since you could not fix shoes?"

"I carried water," the cobbler said. "Please, come in and share my soup. You look hungry."

"But what will you do tomorrow?" the king asked. How could this man have such faith?

"I have faith," the cobbler said. "All will be well."

The next day the cobbler walked to the well, but now there was a new decree: "It is illegal to carry water for others," said a brand-new sign.

The cobbler shook his head, but when he saw a man carrying a load of wood on his back, his face lit up, and so all day he carried wood for people until he had earned enough money to buy a chicken.

When the king disguised as the beggar came to the hut again that night, he was dumbfounded to see the cobbler happily eating. "How did you pay for a chicken?" he asked.

"I carried wood!" the cobbler said. "Come, share this chicken with me."

Now the king realized he would have to be far cleverer than he had been. "When he cannot eat, he will lose his faith," the king said to himself.

And the next morning when the cobbler joined the other wood carriers, one of the king's guards announced, "From now on the wood carriers will serve as palace guards. Follow me!"

Naturally the cobbler obeyed the guard. He stood all day long outside the palace dressed in his fine uniform with a silver sword at his side. When it was dark, the captain announced he was free to go home.

"And will you pay me so I might buy my evening's meal?" the cobbler asked.

"We shall pay you when you have proven yourself," the guard said. "First you must work for one month."

As the cobbler walked home, he thought and thought, and when he passed a pawnshop, he made a decision. He would sell his sword for enough money for meals for the month. When he was paid, he would purchase back the sword.

That night when the beggar knocked upon the cobbler's door, the cobbler invited him in. The king disguised as a beggar was amazed to see the table laden with a feast of cheese and bread and wine. The cobbler was whittling away at a piece of wood.

"But how did you buy all this?" the beggar asked. "And what are you making?"

So the cobbler told the story of pawning his sword. "I am carving a wooden blade to take the place of the silver."

"Very clever," said the king disguised as the beggar, "but what if you need your sword?"

"I have faith. All well be well," the cobbler said.

The next day as the cobbler stood guard, the king's soldiers brought a thief to the gates. "This man has stolen from the market," the soldiers said to the cobbler. "The king orders you to cut off his head!"

The thief threw himself on his knees before the cobbler. "Please spare me, my family was starving," he begged.

The cobbler stood tall and thought long and hard. If he pulled out his wooden sword, both he and the thief would be beheaded.

At last he said a silent prayer and looked at the gathered crowd. Placing a hand on the hilt of his sword, he said, "If this man is guilty, God grant me the strength to cut off his head. But if he is innocent, let God transform the blade of my sword to wood."

And he withdrew his sword.

The crowd gasped at the sight of the wooden sword and cried, "A miracle!"

The king approached the cobbler and asked, "Do you know who I am?"

"Of course," the cobbler said, "you are the king."

The king shook his head and said, "I am the beggar who came to your door," and then he told the cobbler of his tests.

"Your faith has driven away my fears about the future," the king said, and he announced the cobbler would become his most trusted adviser.

Offline AngelusofftheSea

• Thank You
  • -Given: 221
  • -Receive: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2017, 07:47:50 PM »
Blessings Sunny have a wonderful time. I must thank you and Superman for this thread truly! Have faith the size of a mustard see. Ask, believe and receive.

"Fear knocked at the door; faith answered; no one was there."

"It's impossible!" said Pride. "It's risky!" said Experience. "It's pointless!!" said Reason. "Give it a try!" said the Heart.

The first step to changing your world or circumstances is deciding you are no longer willing to stay where you are now. Change your thoughts change your world. Have faith. Believe.

Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." ~ Hebrews 11:1

« Last Edit: August 06, 2017, 09:26:34 PM by AngelusofftheSea »

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline Sunny1996

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2017, 03:46:50 AM »
I got another offer from a friend to move in :) im happy that i dont need to be afraid of moving there now. I just need to keep that faith with the money and work there. Ao wish me luck :) i started the game of blessings today and it works fine for me already :) thank you guys :)
And i love the story superman it made me feel rven better - if its wven possible to feel better ahha

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Tags: