Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: Looking for start a support group/thread for attracting an ex back!  (Read 1094 times)

Offline Lovelyislife9

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 9
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Hello everyone.

So to start off with here is my situation-------I admit it: I want my ex back. So, the thing is my insecurities and fears manifested the end of the relationship. I became fearful that he would break up with me from the very beginning when we started dating, and the fear just snowballed from there. I didn't enjoy the relationship at all because I made myself suffer from fear and eventually my fears were realized. This man is a good, honest person, and I truly believe that I manifested him into my life, and he was the answer to my prayers for a good man. I believe that we are supposed to be together. So, I will do anything to reunite with him. Currently I am in no contact and it KILLS. Currently my faith and hope is waning because I haven't seen or spoken to him in a while. I need help and I need a support system and encouragement, and I also want to offer this to others who are in the same boat as me.

I have tried to go to my friends for help, but I am surrounded by too many nay-sayers and people who don't believe in LOA. I need like-minded people who are nonjudgmental of my desire and who can support me, help me, and guide me along this journey, and I can offer the same!

So, who's in? <3

Offline AngelusofftheSea

• The Forum Angel
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 637
  • -Receive: 588
  • Magnum opus. Amor vincit omnia. No timebo mala
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: August 01, 2017, 10:52:22 AM by AngelusofftheSea »

Offline siamesegirl

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1205