Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: Physically changing the past  (Read 1457 times)

Offline fromraintorainbows

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 5
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Physically changing the past
« on: July 17, 2017, 07:43:11 AM »
I want to know, not only if it's possible, but also how a person would do the following:

How do you physically alter the past(be born into a new family, be born a different gender, be born looking different physically, ect)?

Also are there any limitations to what we can do in life? Can a person do the impossible like levitate or fly? If there are limitations what causes them? If there are no limits, then why are we not doing these things?

Offline tulip2016

• Thank You
  • -Given: 27
  • -Receive: 27
    • View Profile
Re: Physically changing the past
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2017, 12:52:26 PM »
I don't have anything to contribute but love the concept of this.

I would assume though, that if you were able to make a total change, basically slipping into the alternate reality, that your awareness of this world would cease. Because total awareness of both realities would create a paradox of some sort?

Offline siamesegirl

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1205
  • -Receive: 1317
  • We are Siamese, if you please!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2017, 06:43:52 PM »
I want to go back in time, take someone with me, so we can have the relationship we should have and the intervening years too.

Offline Night-Eyes

• Thank You
  • -Given: 776
  • -Receive: 843
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2017, 06:56:10 PM »
Wouldn't it be easier to just let go of the past and work on your future than trying to change something that has been, gone and doesn't exist anymore, sorry if I sound insensitive with this, I dont know what's gone on for you but it sounds like a lot of hard work, and how do you know you haven't already changed your past, who's to say you would even be aware if it's possible?

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
  • -Given: 241
  • -Receive: 663
  • At the end of the day, it gets dark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2017, 07:16:21 PM »
I completely agree with NE.
Why bother trying to change something that has happened and already been and gone?
Why live in the past when you can try and shape your future with your time and energy instead?
The past only exists in our memories, that's all.

However, have you ever heard of schemas??? It's worth looking into if you do wish to try and change how you process information and hold memories.
I will try and post a link to something shortly for you and you can look into it if you wish

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2017, 01:43:09 AM »
I do usually focus on right now and the future rather then the past, but at some point I would like to change a few things about the past as well. I have my reasons for it but don't want to get into it cause it'll take an hour to write all of that lol. I have a very strong desire to change certain things and actually physically alter them, not just my memories of them...now if I could change other people's memories of the events, that would help a lot but just changing my own memories won't do much in this particular situation, I'd either need to physically change the past or change the memories of the people who were in the events with me.

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2017, 03:07:31 AM »
Sure, I understand. Okay then, read this.....

http://cognitrn.psych.indiana.edu/rgoldsto/pdfs/schemaforlanguage.pdf

I've not read it properly myself yet but it's definitely in the correct area of what you're looking for.

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2017, 03:12:17 AM »
There is a specific bit about memory further down the text but read it all....I will too when I get some time lol.
Should hopefully start to point you in the right direction hopefully

Offline MadMoiselle87

• Thank You
  • -Given: 52
  • -Receive: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2017, 06:33:04 PM »
Shouldn't it be possible to change some stuff with the revision technique von Neville? Maybe not your whole past but some stuff to the better?

https://freeneville.com/revision-question-answered-free-neville-goddard/

Offline Lolozapata

• Thank You
  • -Given: 9
  • -Receive: 136
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2017, 07:45:38 PM »
Theoretically, it is possible.

I mean. Time and matter don't exist, they are just an interpretation of consciousness so we can interact with this reality. Everything is energy vibrating at different frequencies, anything, and everything.

We could manifest the past as well as we manifest the future, keeping in mind that "past" and "future" are both different configuration of energies/alternate vibratory realities happening in the only moment that exists, HERE AND NOW.

It should be possible to change the "past" with the revision technique. In fact, there's a changing past story in Neville's The Law and The Promise. I think we just have too much resistance around it because of the linear way we look at the time. You all said it yourself, "why changing what has already passed".

But the future has already passed also, infinite futures, and we just align to those futures like entering fractions of a movie that's ready to premiere.

On a science-proven point of view, neuroscience has shown that each time we look at a memory, when we extract it from the memory bank, we always change it as we look at it, so it goes back to the memory bank with differences from the original memory. The past it's only in our brain, and the meanings and feelings we gave to the past are only within us, so by changing the meanings, feelings and even outcomes (either conciously or unconciously), we're changing the past.

Think about this. When we let go and forgive it's us releasing negative energy linked to an event or person in the past, which then allows us to change our future moments.

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2017, 11:53:36 PM »
Sure, I understand. Okay then, read this.....

http://cognitrn.psych.indiana.edu/rgoldsto/pdfs/schemaforlanguage.pdf

I've not read it properly myself yet but it's definitely in the correct area of what you're looking for.

Oh man..that's really difficult to read for me

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2017, 01:12:18 AM »
I know hahaha. Me too! But I'm still going to read through it and treat it as I see it.
Just give it a go....I don't want to be the only dick head reading it  ;D

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2017, 02:41:03 AM »
I've done more drugs than you can shake a stick at Starseedmagick. It's quicker for me to list ones I've not done than what I have done.
I didn't know this was a "who's done the most drugs competition?" But I guarantee I'll win!

My post was not about changing the past. It was about us changing the memory that we have in our sub con mind so that it removes the negativity.

If I could raise the dead....my people of choice would be Bigby Smalls and Tupac Shakur! Legends!!

BabyCakes12345, starseedmagick

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2017, 05:38:10 AM »
Psionic is that the same as dimensional hopping? I do try sometimes that technique but haven't succeeded yet. Also it's not only my memory that has to change but also the people who were there or else the memory exists still in someone else.

Tags: