Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: If we attract every experience ...  (Read 2783 times)

Offline Willow

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1500
  • -Receive: 1025
  • ~*~ Let go & go with the flow ~*~
    • View Profile
Re: If we attract every experience ...
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2017, 11:53:20 PM »
It may have been something deep in your subconscious that you didn't even notice. Maybe a fleeting feeling or thought that meant nothing to you, but was enough to attract the final outcome of your friend cancelling.

Then we are all sabotaging ourselves unintentionally all the time and are snookered!
Happens a lot tbh the subconscious sabotuer  :-\ the good news is yours has now become conscious so you can change it 😊

Offline Lightwinger

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 20
  • -Receive: 19
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2018, 03:25:08 PM »
Sometimes sh*t just happens.  ;D

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline siamesegirl

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1176
  • -Receive: 1265
  • We are Siamese, if you please!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2018, 03:57:45 PM »

I agree with that. I was the OP on this over a year ago. It really was not a big deal at all, but I found it interesting to use to explore the situation.

I don't think it was anything whatsoever to do with me having doubts or fears because I didn't have any. There is nobody in this world who hasn't had someone cancel on them at some time for whatever reason. I do think we need to be sensible and use common sense sometimes and not dig too deeply with every little thing that happens.

Offline duhhherrooooo

• Thank You
  • -Given: 22
  • -Receive: 41
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2018, 11:57:42 PM »
We don't attract every experience in our lives. I'm going to answer this more generally.

If you consider how the 'universe' works, then you also have to consider how your 'higher self' works compared to your 'lower' self (biological consciousness, also called the 'ego').

The universe responds to the intent of both the higher and lower self.

But the higher self almost always doesn't give a shit about what you/the lower self wants because most of time what the lower self wants isn't congruent to the evolution plan the higher self has. So *sometimes* (not very often though) the higher self will intervene.

Now as to unwanted circumstances, some of these circumstances are from the higher self. Humans require falling on their asses to (hopefully) learn. So the higher self will attract experiences that challenge you, bring you pain, etc etc. You build muscle by breaking it down. You forge a sword by placing it in fire and hammering it down. Life is renewed through the death cycle of the seasons. It's just how things are programmed.

Next you have to understand mastering manifesting makes you a co-creator, not a creator.

You do not have the power to attract every experience you have into your life, because that would require you to essentially be a god. You would be able to completely control the will of others, and thus no one being able to do the same to you. Your manifesting power would be far greater than anyone elses, as they would not be able to attract you into their own experience.

You see people who follow LOA principles down to the smallest details have their life crumble down. This could be due to the higher self, but more often than not it's due to the UNIVERSE.

Everything that is calm must be chaotic. Everything that is chaotic must become calm. All things are dual and thus polarities exist. Oneness also exists, but duality exists within oneness. Duality still exists and clearly works. Nature follows duality, biology and microscopic organisms follow duality... everything follows duality.

Thus you have to take into consideration the "laws of the universe" and such.

So in a way you attract every experience but not because of your thoughts, your vibration, or anything else within your control. Some of your experiences (a lot actually) are due to them, but a lot of them have nothing to do with them. It's either the universe, the higher self, or someone else.

You can attract and influence people. That means others can do the same to you.

There's A LOT of factors that influence the experiences you.. well.. experience.

Just know that it's not actually you attracting all of them.

Offline Lightwinger

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 07, 2018, 12:24:02 AM »

I agree with that. I was the OP on this over a year ago. It really was not a big deal at all, but I found it interesting to use to explore the situation.

I don't think it was anything whatsoever to do with me having doubts or fears because I didn't have any. There is nobody in this world who hasn't had someone cancel on them at some time for whatever reason. I do think we need to be sensible and use common sense sometimes and not dig too deeply with every little thing that happens.

Maybe the situation saved both of you from harm, if we were to look at it from a positive point of view. Like, maybe you both avoided a horrible disaster, or something. Who knows?

Offline siamesegirl

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 07, 2018, 05:17:21 AM »

Maybe the situation saved both of you from harm, if we were to look at it from a positive point of view. Like, maybe you both avoided a horrible disaster, or something. Who knows?

Food poisoning maybe?!

Offline siamesegirl

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 07, 2018, 05:20:02 AM »
I prefer to believe there are no others, only you, so I take full responsibility and so should you.

You're probably living a repeated story of rejection, a pattern that came from past events that you haven't healed. Check on what you believe and expect of people, not just your friend.

What, just because someone gets the flu and can't go out? This happened over a year ago and this friend and I have had many, many good nights out since. It was a genuine reason. Things happen!

Offline alexburke

• SpiritualTec.com + SpiritualTec@gmail.com
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 73
  • -Receive: 406
  • Innovating & Evolving
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 07, 2018, 06:02:56 AM »
When you measure the way things interact like in the situation above its almost the equivalent to a tricky trick all done in perfect sync that always adds up to everyone expressing the manifestation but just expressing it in their own unique way with their own lens and filters. Besides that sucking for both of you. You stopped half way through the process and called it quits because you became conscious / or aware of it. What you can do is know that because you have been attracting positives with the LOA to just "See where things could go" from here/there if it were to continue just for a little more of length.

Offline Lightwinger

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 07, 2018, 03:25:57 PM »

Food poisoning maybe?!

Or a car accident.

Offline Amber_Spirit

• Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 29
  • With God all things are possible
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 07, 2018, 03:35:15 PM »
"And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God,..."

Offline possum-power

• Thank You
  • -Given: 32
  • -Receive: 66
  • Life is one great adventure
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 08, 2018, 09:06:59 PM »
Other people have got wills and imaginations too.
Even if they are not practised and knowledgable about specific methods of LOA.

In my opinion they ALWAYS have the right to their own direction and decisions without me intentionally taking a hand in it. To me this would actually feel like an invasion and a violation of their rights.

We each are often acting as though we are the only person living in the world.. or at least the only one whose feelings and wishes really matter. This attitude is really inexplicable to me.

Of course things do not always go according to our own personal ..conscious..plan! Nor should they.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2018, 09:29:43 PM by possum-power »

Offline TheLittleBat

• The Forum Brat.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 413
  • -Receive: 611
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 08, 2018, 10:09:59 PM »
Free will doesn't exist.

Tags: