Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: (No Touch) Orgasm & Target Speaks To You During RS Session???  (Read 1607 times)

Offline IGetWhatIWant

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 26
  • -Receive: 19
  • I Make Things Happen!
    • View Profile
In books, movies and theatre, there is a long tradition of showing an evil character with the power to control minds. Normally this person seduces young women and uses undo influence to gain money that is not rightfully his, or some equally despicable set of actions, to make sure we know this person is evil. The cautionary content is clear, power corrupts, so it is best not to use such power lest you become the soulless bad guy.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2017, 07:58:15 PM by IGetWhatIWant »
Don't get tripped up. You manifest things all day, everyday. Now IGNORE everything else that you don't want to the exclusion of what you DO want.

Offline Kokonutts

• Thank You
  • -Given: 101
  • -Receive: 170
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Re: (No Touch) Orgasm & Target Speaks To You During RS Session???
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2017, 01:14:08 AM »
Many keep stating that people can't understand words in RS sessions. However, I know from basic energy work, words are nothing more than audible energy (and sound can be measured, travels at the speed of, etc) and that people respond to words in energy work. You may do an energy working and your target will even repeat the words from your working to you when you physically see them. That is real. Sound is energy. So I don't understand that theory.

Has anyone spoken to their target during an RS session? How did it affect your RS session, and your reality afterwards? Because all of this causes a ripple in our world.
Have you a special way to speak to your target ?
I'm doing RI experiments with a partner and so far it seems like the mind isn't good at picking up words, but it prefers pictures.
We were both in alpha state and concentrated on the sessions. I tryed to communicate specifficaly, by sending clear thoughts, or a sentence.
So far my partner haven't picked up anything.
But my partner get pictures of myself or hints and symbols about who I am.

So if you know how to properly use words in RI/RS let us know =). I'm interested.

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline Christina1989

• Thank You
  • -Given: 39
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2017, 01:42:39 AM »
Hello

I have 2 situations with 2 questions I'd really like the advice of by long time RSers:

1) When incorporating physical touch in RS sessions, and things are going smoothly, have you, the RSer ever come close to orgasming (without self stimulation)? I know for a fact one can orgasm by concentration with no physical, hands on stimulation. However, during an RS session, how does this impact the RESULTS with your target, and then in your day to day world?

I have read you are not supposed to orgasm during your session, they say it breaks the psychic link. However, for me, my psychic link is directly affected by the power of my concentration. Therefore, no matter how aroused I am, my visualization is still clear in these instances and the energy does not waiver. Any experiences?

2) Earlier today, during my RS session my target, a celeb, asked me who I was. I did not sense it. It was a verbal communication (spoken on very low volume, not a whisper). This was the only thing he has ever said in a session. And when he looked at me and said it, I was surprised. There was no confusion about it. It was flat out. Note: I do speak to him in our sessions - 3 word phrases, from time to time.

Up until now, he has said nothing and goes along with everything we do in the session. But he looks at me a lot, not like he is scared but like I am strange. Maybe he doesn't think I'm human and this is all a dream.

Many keep stating that people can't understand words in RS sessions. However, I know from basic energy work, words are nothing more than audible energy (and sound can be measured, travels at the speed of, etc) and that people respond to words in energy work. You may do an energy working and your target will even repeat the words from your working to you when you physically see them. That is real. Sound is energy. So I don't understand that theory.

Has anyone spoken to their target during an RS session? How did it affect your RS session, and your reality afterwards? Because all of this causes a ripple in our world.

If so, please tell all. I'm starting to think I'm leaning more towards the conscious out of body experience, than RS or remote influence.

Thanks
Hi! I have experienced orgasms towards the end of my RS sessions.  Touching is intense and the general feeling is so overwhelming  I have to "wake up" because my body can't hold it.  It feels like my heart is getting so overwhelmed by all these feelings I need to "wake up" and "breath" again.  Its very hard to explain this but it feels Amazing! It means that you have a great connection with your "target" .  If he knows you it means he is fantasizing about you back unconsciously.  If not maybe your RS feels too good and he responds back to the picture  he maybe gets in his head from you.

When it comes to words I had my guy saying some sentences I had him say on my RS.  Once he said the exact words another time he used his own words but still the meaning was the same.
I believe that some may receive it instantly in their conscious minds and be aware of the words we have them say.  If they don't understand it instantly I believe it still goes to their subconscious mind and while we keep repeating these words over  and over again it finally access their conscious mind. Again it depends on the connection.  Also what is very important is to look deeply in the "target 's"" eyes.  I think thats how we are connected with them.  :)

Offline IGetWhatIWant

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • I Make Things Happen!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2017, 02:12:44 AM »

Have you a special way to speak to your target ?
I'm doing RI experiments with a partner and so far it seems like the mind isn't good at picking up words, but it prefers pictures.
We were both in alpha state and concentrated on the sessions. I tryed to communicate specifficaly, by sending clear thoughts, or a sentence.
So far my partner haven't picked up anything.
But my partner get pictures of myself or hints and symbols about who I am.

So if you know how to properly use words in RI/RS let us know =). I'm interested.

« Last Edit: May 25, 2017, 08:00:37 PM by IGetWhatIWant »

Offline IGetWhatIWant

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • I Make Things Happen!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2017, 02:19:52 AM »
Hello

I have 2 situations with 2 questions I'd really like the advice of by long time RSers:

1) When incorporating physical touch in RS sessions, and things are going smoothly, have you, the RSer ever come close to orgasming (without self stimulation)? I know for a fact one can orgasm by concentration with no physical, hands on stimulation. However, during an RS session, how does this impact the RESULTS with your target, and then in your day to day world?

I have read you are not supposed to orgasm during your session, they say it breaks the psychic link. However, for me, my psychic link is directly affected by the power of my concentration. Therefore, no matter how aroused I am, my visualization is still clear in these instances and the energy does not waiver. Any experiences?

2) Earlier today, during my RS session my target, a celeb, asked me who I was. I did not sense it. It was a verbal communication (spoken on very low volume, not a whisper). This was the only thing he has ever said in a session. And when he looked at me and said it, I was surprised. There was no confusion about it. It was flat out. Note: I do speak to him in our sessions - 3 word phrases, from time to time.

Up until now, he has said nothing and goes along with everything we do in the session. But he looks at me a lot, not like he is scared but like I am strange. Maybe he doesn't think I'm human and this is all a dream.

If so, please tell all. I'm starting to think I'm leaning more towards the conscious out of body experience, than RS or remote influence.

Thanks
Hi! I have experienced orgasms towards the end of my RS sessions.  Touching is intense and the general feeling is so overwhelming  I have to "wake up" because my body can't hold it.  It feels like my heart is getting so overwhelmed by all these feelings I need to "wake up" and "breath" again.  Its very hard to explain this but it feels Amazing! It means that you have a great connection with your "target" .  If he knows you it means he is fantasizing about you back unconsciously.  If not maybe your RS feels too good and he responds back to the picture  he maybe gets in his head from you.

When it comes to words I had my guy saying some sentences I had him say on my RS.  Once he said the exact words another time he used his own words but still the meaning was the same.
I believe that some may receive it instantly in their conscious minds and be aware of the words we have them say.  If they don't understand it instantly I believe it still goes to their subconscious mind and while we keep repeating these words over  and over again it finally access their conscious mind. Again it depends on the connection.  Also what is very important is to look deeply in the "target 's"" eyes.  I think thats how we are connected with them.  :)

Jawdropping, Christina1989!

I understand you completely, only I do not know this celeb (he lives on the other side of the world). What would you suggest I do or how I should proceed?

Also what are your ripple effects? This energy affects others in our environment. What have you experienced?

I noticed my love touching sessions make men I don't know touch me. Luckily, no one has touched me after the sex session. But again, I live in a very modest environment.

Offline Kokonutts

• Thank You
  • -Given: 101
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2017, 02:43:04 AM »
Okay, thanks for sharing =). I'll try that method and let you know the results !

Tags: