Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: What They're Not Telling You About Remote Seduction  (Read 6188 times)

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
  • -Given: 239
  • -Receive: 593
  • At the end of the day, it gets dark.
    • View Profile
Re: What They're Not Telling You About Remote Seduction
« Reply #30 on: October 11, 2018, 11:42:38 PM »
I have read posts from experienced users saying that the poi only has desire for you.

Is this their experiencial evidence which is repeatable every time or is it just more waffle that people read from books and accept as factual?
I'm inclined to say it's waffle because I've read that same shit. Don't believe everything you read. Just do it and find out for yourself from your own observations of results.
A simple observation I have made is that people love regurgitating useless bullshit as advice for others, even though they have zero results from doing it, just because they read it in a book written by some dude and they've never even observed the dude author getting repeatable results either. The idea of believing somebody with no evidence behind their own words sounds absurdly fucking crazy to me.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2018, 11:50:39 PM by Alexbally »

Offline Kosmic

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 10
  • -Receive: 3
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 12, 2018, 03:37:49 AM »
I have read posts from experienced users saying that the poi only has desire for you.

Is this their experiencial evidence which is repeatable every time or is it just more waffle that people read from books and accept as factual?
I'm inclined to say it's waffle because I've read that same shit. Don't believe everything you read. Just do it and find out for yourself from your own observations of results.
A simple observation I have made is that people love regurgitating useless bullshit as advice for others, even though they have zero results from doing it, just because they read it in a book written by some dude and they've never even observed the dude author getting repeatable results either. The idea of believing somebody with no evidence behind their own words sounds absurdly fucking crazy to me.

Wow, this is so weird. I was just reading some of the old threads on this forum and came across a really interesting thread where you and some others had a discussion about that exact thing with people on this forum just regurgitating, without having any real knowledge or experience. Found it really interesting and made me wonder why it hasnīt been mentioned more in here before. Made me doubt some of the advice i have gotten myself in here...not all of it though, since i know from experience that some of it are correct.

The thread was called "Rs is a big lie" or something like that, and made me realize i have a bigger desire to learn more about myself and my abilities and implement all this stuff, like i was destined for it since i was a child (Since i have always had a weird psychic power over my surroundings, that my friends convinced me that it was just me seeing what i wanted to see), than to actually achieve being with my current poi. Then when i had that shift in thought about RS and loa, I went to the front page of this subsection of the forum and then I saw you had just posted (Same guy from a really old thread i just read, and which gave me my shift in thought) saying some of the same things from that thread. Things that havenīt been mentioned in a while in here as far as i can tell.

However, are you saying that we dont only send to our poi, or are you just annoyed people are regurgitating what others have said?
« Last Edit: October 12, 2018, 04:04:24 AM by Kosmic »

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 12, 2018, 04:32:49 AM »
Lol, I aim to please, Kosmic. And old habits die hard  ;D
I am glad that you have begun to take off the shackles from everything that you believed to be fact and start to challenge them, for you will find the truth at the end just as I have.
It's a difficult thing to unlearn everything that you have been taught and to start again with no prior judgements muddying the picture for you.

Just saw your edit so here's my reply....
I'm suggesting both actually!
I'm saying be careful of that what you accept as fact. Just have a think about some of the oldest things that you take for granted as being factual and remember exactly the time that you accepted it as factual. Was this moment one of your own observable experiences or were you told it by someone?
If someone else, were they able to demonstrate it with undeniable evidence.....something tangible that you could witness perhaps?
You would not believe some things that you've always believed as fact, are actually false. These things are huge things too.
Everywhere is full of people pedalling their own dogmatic beliefs but people are way too gullable and stupid to think for themselves and question it these days and instead they just want somebody to tell them what to do and what to think.

You're a wise one Kosmic!
« Last Edit: October 12, 2018, 04:41:40 AM by Alexbally »

Online Bacon of Canada

• Thank You
  • -Given: 51
  • -Receive: 61
  • Building experience daily!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 12, 2018, 04:44:21 AM »

I think part of it is keeping the mindset of "poi desires me only" because that helps keep the faith, it helps to avoid obsessing if it works on them or not. I think its possible for a poi to go to someone else, as mentioned on this forum..but there is a reason for that. Not that RS doesnt work. People are too desperate scrambling for signs. I was the same starting out for some time. Just having the faith it works should be enough so people can detach. Seeing you have 5 squares by your name tells me you are experienced; you likely did believe advice and went from there. Granted all pois and situations are different, I believe most people need to see what works by tweaking their methods. Have I had outstanding success? Some, but i can tell that most of it is happening behind the scenes. Namely he is shy as hell and has excruciating anxiety. So, not all successes will be the same. I am curious what methods you have used and if it was trial and error for you.

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 12, 2018, 05:05:30 AM »
you likely did believe advice and went from there.

Absolutely of course I did! Which is why I can so confidently address the situation now....I've been there before and come out the other side.

I am curious what methods you have used and if it was trial and error for you.

If you're referring to RS then I have only used it twice before. I'm fortunate enough that I don't need to RS a girl to pick her up in a pub....girls just like me.
The 1st time was when I very 1st joined this forum. Yes, I was just like every other then. I had no idea what I was doing and too be honest, it was so long ago now that I can't even remember exactly what I did. Needless to say, she ripped me a new arsehole when she saw me next but 2 other old girlfriends mysteriously turned up having not spoken to either in years and they wanted to hook up....I didn't though.
I never did it again until earlier this year. I was out with the boys and pretty smashed, so tried it on a girl at the bar and yeah I pulled her despite being much older than her and I thought I'd try it on the blonde with the big jugs next in the same bar....and I pulled her too! But like I said.....girls like me anyway....apart from that particular ex though but she's a twat lol. The RS was just for fun that night and as an experiment...a pissed and god knows what else experiment.

That being said, I do not deny it's validity. I question people's understanding of it because it really is people's beliefs that hold them back....ALL BELIEFS! Beliefs and faith are nothing more than dogmatic opinions. They only shape HOW you see, not WHAT you see. Plus, I question things because I want to know the truth....plus, I'm an arsehole and I have a habit of exposing silly beliefs.

I should add though that I'm not exactly an energy novice and you would not believe some of the things that I can do.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2018, 05:11:12 AM by Alexbally »

Offline halouniverse

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 103
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 12, 2018, 08:05:54 AM »
I'm glad you on your own realized and figured this out...very interesting story...Yes In the beginning I've used RS or MT as they call it and yes a few of the girls I've used it on got pregnant pretty fast...lol. I got trained in Portland Oregon on remote viewing, and in the last 6 years I can say I am the best of the best...Honestly not here to brag, My interest resides in winning lottery...It's easy to influence humans..they are all energy...LOTTERY is my goal...
  If you want a certain person, you bend the LOA in your favor...Use Energy Fill them up until they can no longer be filled...Energy Kills...Yes you can destroy someone or yes you can fill them up with energy so strong they will become obsessed and follow you everywhere..Trust me on this !!!...learn to use magick touch with energy alone no touching...Fill every part of anything ...Body, brain, heart for love sexual organs with energy ...Use energy to fill up whole body in the past tense and you will get anybody to love you...Or ...hate you... yes they will fear you forever if you use strong negative energy..
Good luck and happy endevours lol...

Online Bacon of Canada

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 12, 2018, 08:41:20 AM »
I should add though that I'm not exactly an energy novice and you would not believe some of the things that I can do.

I'm interested in hearing about this, would you be willing to elaborate?

Online Bacon of Canada

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 12, 2018, 08:44:16 AM »
I'm glad you on your own realized and figured this out...very interesting story...Yes In the beginning I've used RS or MT as they call it and yes a few of the girls I've used it on got pregnant pretty fast...lol. I got trained in Portland Oregon on remote viewing, and in the last 6 years I can say I am the be
  If you want a certain person, you bend the LOA in your favor...Use Energy Fill them up until they can no longer be filled...Energy Kills...Yes you can destroy someone or yes you can fill them up with energy so strong they will become obsessed and follow you everywhere..Trust me on this !!!...learn to use magick touch with energy alone no touching...Fill every part of anything ...Body, brain, heart for love sexual organs with energy ...Use energy to fill up whole body in the past tense and you will get anybody to love you...Or ...hate you... yes they will fear you forever if you use strong negative energy..

Do you have any recommendations for books or resources on this?

Offline halouniverse

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 103
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 12, 2018, 09:26:11 AM »
Yes... Bacon Of Canada...I am glad you asked that question ...And from one Canadian to another...If you talk to me about books...No you...will not find the secrets on the internet they are in your mind...you have to find out what works for you....If you want a good start...find Adana Washington...very short , but to a certain point basic energy...also very expensive books from Frank Rudolph Young the older ones that you can't find or cost 3oo dollars..A good book by Daniel John Fogarthy Auric Streaming.should be free or a few bucks... Robert A Fegusson...Al G manning....has awesome older books....Psychic influence is on PDF on Internet..Most of my books I got free....I read everything on the internet nothing gets what I want ...I am 1000% close as to being the best and getting what you want...But the internet has banned crap and no answers..So your mind has to figure the rest out..You have to test what works ...Rituals dont work so spells you have to fire out and they dont fire lol Keep in touch Honestly You want books ?? I read the best and top secrets...

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 12, 2018, 11:17:12 AM »
I'm interested in hearing about this, would you be willing to elaborate?

Morning Bacon
Sure, I'll send you something.

Good to see you pop in Halo. Yes you're right, people are so easy that it's boring. I like practising on the English football matches on a Saturday with some pretty big bets so to keep it interesting. Thank God for football lol.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2018, 11:47:41 AM by Alexbally »

Offline Nidya

• Thank You
  • -Given: 75
  • -Receive: 31
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 12, 2018, 06:49:24 PM »

I think part of it is keeping the mindset of "poi desires me only" because that helps keep the faith, it helps to avoid obsessing if it works on them or not. I think its possible for a poi to go to someone else, as mentioned on this forum..but there is a reason for that. Not that RS doesnt work. People are too desperate scrambling for signs. I was the same starting out for some time. Just having the faith it works should be enough so people can detach. Seeing you have 5 squares by your name tells me you are experienced; you likely did believe advice and went from there. Granted all pois and situations are different, I believe most people need to see what works by tweaking their methods. Have I had outstanding success? Some, but i can tell that most of it is happening behind the scenes. Namely he is shy as hell and has excruciating anxiety. So, not all successes will be the same. I am curious what methods you have used and if it was trial and error for you.

Bacon excellent! One of the main clues is keeping the mindset of "POI desires me only". Blasting revelation, priority. In spite could happen POI could go to someone else. We should consider this just transitory, and you know this is my case, but I should go on with the techniques with no hesitation. Maybe as Desideratum suggested me, to stop for a while RS and turn myself more LOA conventional

Offline Nidya

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 12, 2018, 06:58:40 PM »
I'm glad you on your own realized and figured this out...very interesting story...Yes In the beginning I've used RS or MT as they call it and yes a few of the girls I've used it on got pregnant pretty fast...lol. I got trained in Portland Oregon on remote viewing, and in the last 6 years I can say I am the best of the best...Honestly not here to brag, My interest resides in winning lottery...It's easy to influence humans..they are all energy...LOTTERY is my goal...

Hi, hello. Thought you've been trained in ARVARI or somewhere like that. And that of "energy fill", you reminded me of tantric techniques or Pranayama. If you could explain more about your techniques. Thank you!

Offline Nidya

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 12, 2018, 07:01:27 PM »
I'm glad you on your own realized and figured this out...very interesting story...Yes In the beginning I've used RS or MT as they call it and yes a few of the girls I've used it on got pregnant pretty fast...lol. I got trained in Portland Oregon on remote viewing, and in the last 6 years I can say I am the be

Do you have any recommendations for books or resources on this?
I wonder the same, it you could recommend books or resources. Thank you

Offline Nidya

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 12, 2018, 07:03:27 PM »
Yes... Bacon Of Canada...I am glad you asked that question ...And from one Canadian to another...If you talk to me about books...No you...will not find the secrets on the internet they are in your mind...you have to find out what works for you....If you want a good start...find Adana Washington...very short , but to a certain point basic energy...also very expensive books from Frank Rudolph Young the older ones that you can't find or cost 3oo dollars..A good book by Daniel John Fogarthy Auric Streaming.should be free or a few bucks... Robert A Fegusson...Al G manning....has awesome older books....Psychic influence is on PDF on Internet..Most of my books I got free....I read everything on the internet nothing gets what I want ...I am 1000% close as to being the best and getting what you want...But the internet has banned crap and no answers..So your mind has to figure the rest out..You have to test what works ...Rituals dont work so spells you have to fire out and they dont fire lol Keep in touch Honestly You want books ?? I read the best and top secrets...
Thank you! I've just read this post now. I will search. Thank you again!!

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 12, 2018, 07:50:57 PM »
Maybe as Desideratum suggested me, to stop for a while RS and turn myself more LOA conventional

It's all one and the same thing practically, only differing slightly in degree from one to another.

You are missing the point Nidya. Anybody can imagine a scene and anybody can start breathing properly (it's a good place to start because people are lazy and don't even breathe properly) but are you sensitized to the energy within yourself and then able to project it outwards?

Inducement of energy is not about domination or control. Inducement is interference and merger.....it's like a dance of energies.
I cannot stress enough how important awareness and sensitivity to energy really is. Understanding the nature of reality, electricity and magnetism goes a long way too.

You can continue reading until you're 80 but you will not develop your energetic body just from reading books. You have no idea just how deep into the rabbit hole this goes.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2018, 12:26:49 AM by Alexbally »

Tags: