Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: how remote seduction affect the target if they are in a relationship  (Read 1891 times)

Offline RaPtUrE

• Thank You
  • -Given: 13
  • -Receive: 0
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
hello everyone ..
i really wanted to know if anyone used remote seduction techniques while their target is in a relationship with someone else and did they feel that the energy is coming from you or it can make the relationship with their partner stronger , i am not in touch with my target now but at a certain point when we were in touch i was trying wendi's recording and i was shocked  that after i finished my session , my  target started to post pictures with his girlfriend i was shocked . and my second question i tried magic touch and love visualization but only when i use wendi's recording i get those tingling sensations all over my body and i feel a very strong energy does that mean in my case that using wendi's recording is more effective . i would love to hear your  input on that.

Offline Nidya

• Thank You
  • -Given: 86
  • -Receive: 35
    • View Profile
Re: how remote seduction affect the target if they are in a relationship
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2018, 07:30:20 PM »
Hey, hello. Post from a long time ago, so it seems. But worthy to go on it.
Well, just to tell you I experiencied a weirdo stuff: I started RS my POI  from aprox 2 years now, and the fact is that we didn't know each other, but I liked him so much that I confide in this techniques. Well, I started to see changes in him, very blatant sometimes, as if he answered me exactly what I've asked, etc. I could check by his posts in social media, and his changes of behaviour were so evident that many people wondered what was going on with him .
But what happened suddenly, while after more or less 2 years of RS and sending him love feelings? He started to date ANOTHER WOMAN, maybe very lookalike me, let's say "another version of me" somehow, but not precisely me. What I conclude is the fact that RS could be dangerous sometimes, especially if your target doesn't know you. He will receive your energies, your feelings... but he could desperately try to concrete terms with a person he would have close, a person who could have on standby. Hope you understand. I think it's an important clue to at least have known the target in person once, otherwise the practise of RS could backfires. I could take this as a manifestation of resistance, but it's really suggestive the fact the guy is fullfilling all my visuals, but with a woman he has closer and he knows. Waiting for more opinions here

Offline key9916

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 22
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2019, 12:26:11 AM »
So we should stop doing  RS and just do remote influence.

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline Amber_Spirit

• Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 29
  • With God all things are possible
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2019, 06:52:08 AM »
RS is called remote influence since you are influencing someone by seducing them

Offline key9916

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 22
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2019, 11:23:19 AM »
RS is called remote influence since you are influencing someone by seducing them

Yea but by that I mean by non seductive remote influence. Like u visualize them talking to you and hearing the words you want to hear

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline Nidya

• Thank You
  • -Given: 86
  • -Receive: 35
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2019, 04:56:06 AM »
100% agree with you, Key.

Tags: