Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: Manifesting Romantic Relationship With Specific Person  (Read 1187 times)

Offline SoulSearcher

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Iím new here and looking for some beginnerís guidance. Law of Attraction is very new to me and Iím really struggling to grasp the right mentality.

Hereís a quick snap of my situation, or at least my intention is to make it quick.

A few years ago I met a man who immediately made an impact on me. I felt the spark that Iíd never felt before from anyone. I wasnít supposed to meet this man on this day, but as ďlife happenedĒ I more or less stumbled onto his path. A friendship was formed and my feelings for him blossomed.  Only after I realized my feelings were growing in intensity did I learn that he was in a serious relationship. I donít believe he was hiding this info from me, we just never got into deep conversation like this.

Once I learned he was in a relationship I tried backing off out of respect for him and his situation. Also, to try to save my own sanity, but it didnít work. My feelings for him just continued growing and as of right now heís all I think about. From the time I get up to the time I go to bed, my mind is fixated on him. Itís tiresome. Donít get me wrong, I love having him in my thoughts, but not this much!

Our friendship has had its ups and downs. Mostly ups, but several months ago we had a falling out. We didnít fight or anything like that, he just shut me out completely for reasons that are still unknown to me. Fast forward to the present, Iíve learned that his relationship has fallen apart and heís now single again. After almost a year of no contact heís also back in my life and weíre rebuilding our friendship. Iím savoring every second of our interaction while hoping and praying that this may potentially be the gateway I needed to get into a romantic relationship with him.

As I said, LOA is new to me and Iím still learning. Iím trying to break old habits to get into the right frame of mind to manifest the relationship that Iím so desperately seeking with this man. I feel as though we have something special, or that we would. The connection I can feel is so intense and strong. Iíve never felt this way before about anyone. Iíve changed since meeting him. Since meeting him, Iíve prayed to god, angels, the universe, on shooting stars, etcÖ.. everything you can imagine for a chance to be with him. Actually, one day, before he reached out to me I was so frustrated and I remember sitting at my desk at work on the verge of tears. I remember pleading with God asking him to give me a for sure sign that this man would come around that it would work out between us. No lie, that night he texted me out of the blue after months of no contact. Yes, I asked for a sign. Yes, I got it. Yes, Iím having a horrible time believe it really was the sign I asked for.

Now, heís single. Now heís starting to seek me out. Now it seems as though things could possibly be lining up to make that a reality, BUT my mind has always been doubtful and skeptical of guys liking me so Iím having my doubts that what Iím seeing is really what Iím seeing. Could it possibly be? Could THIS really be my manifestation coming true? I know my negative thoughts could be slowing me down, but I canít seem to figure out how to stop them. Do I just focus on what I am seeing and try to trust that it is happening? Iím scared to get too excited about this out of fear of disappointment. Any advice is welcome!

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
  • -Given: 241
  • -Receive: 661
  • At the end of the day, it gets dark.
    • View Profile
Re: Manifesting Romantic Relationship With Specific Person
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2017, 02:37:48 AM »
It could be manifesting finally.
My advice...step back, go with the flow, let go a bit, don't get desperate for it to happen tomorrow and just enjoy what's happening.
From your description, it sounds like it's going to plan...so why bother rushing it?? Let him come to you, as he is doing. It's that easy sometimes.
Also, speaking as a guy from the real world, we tend to not like it too easy. It gives us the wrong impression. Play a bit hard to get and watch your value soar with him. Just tease him along enough to show your interested, but not easy.
Hope this helps a bit.

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline Superman

• Thank You
  • -Given: 806
  • -Receive: 6730
  • https://www.reddit.com/r/ALLISMIND/
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2017, 03:04:37 AM »
BUT my mind has always been doubtful and skeptical of guys liking me so Iím having my doubts that what Iím seeing is really what Iím seeing.

You need to work on this core belief. Otherwise even if you end with him it will be very painful and unstable. It will not last. You will never trust his love.
You need to build a belief that you deserve, that you are worthy, that you are loved... for that you need to create a great self image.
Dont get lost in trying to manifest him, manifest yourself first. FIND YOURSELF. Then he will try to manifest you.
Please dont stay in that "needy, craving... desperate person". Know yourself. RECREATE YOURSELF.
Chances are that you made a god of him, a miracle and you made yourself smaller than small. So you it may be very hard to have him. You can have only things that you consider as "noramal", natural... It has to fit your "standards". So dont make him a god or a miracle. Make yourself that!

Offline SoulSearcher

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2017, 05:11:58 AM »
BUT my mind has always been doubtful and skeptical of guys liking me so Iím having my doubts that what Iím seeing is really what Iím seeing.

You need to work on this core belief. Otherwise even if you end with him it will be very painful and unstable. It will not last. You will never trust his love.
You need to build a belief that you deserve, that you are worthy, that you are loved... for that you need to create a great self image.
Dont get lost in trying to manifest him, manifest yourself first. FIND YOURSELF. Then he will try to manifest you.
Please dont stay in that "needy, craving... desperate person". Know yourself. RECREATE YOURSELF.
Chances are that you made a god of him, a miracle and you made yourself smaller than small. So you it may be very hard to have him. You can have only things that you consider as "noramal", natural... It has to fit your "standards". So dont make him a god or a miracle. Make yourself that!
I understand where you're coming from. I do agree I've kind of been putting him on a pedestal, but I really do think highly of him. As an independent woman who had no use for men (I've been single for the majority of my life) and no desire to "serve" a man, it just feels different for him. I can totally see myself being his "caretaker" and cooking his meals, cleaning the house, etc. He just ignited such a spark within me. I wish I could pinpoint why or how, but I haven't been able to yet.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2017, 05:14:15 AM by SoulSearcher »

Offline SoulSearcher

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2017, 05:14:53 AM »
It could be manifesting finally.
My advice...step back, go with the flow, let go a bit, don't get desperate for it to happen tomorrow and just enjoy what's happening.
From your description, it sounds like it's going to plan...so why bother rushing it?? Let him come to you, as he is doing. It's that easy sometimes.
Also, speaking as a guy from the real world, we tend to not like it too easy. It gives us the wrong impression. Play a bit hard to get and watch your value soar with him. Just tease him along enough to show your interested, but not easy.
Hope this helps a bit.
That's part of my problem. I've been waiting, wanting, and wishing so long that now that I feel that it MAY be happening I want it NOW! I know I need to slow down, but I'm really struggling with it. Part of the reason why I'm rushing it so much is worry/fear based I suppose. While I'm trying to revel in what's happening, part of me is worried that he'll either get back with his ex or find another girl before we can start something. I can't control either of these things, but I can't get those thoughts out of my head. It's like I'm excited at the possibilities, but then boom... my head says not so fast!

Also as you said about not wanting it too easy, that's another concern of mine. If I push away or try to make him work a bit harder he'll read it wrong and lose interest. I'm just not into those "hard to get" games. I want him. I want him to want me without all of that nonsense.

I do understand where you're coming from though. I'll try to step back a bit and slow down.

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
  • -Given: 241
  • -Receive: 661
  • At the end of the day, it gets dark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2017, 09:52:52 AM »
You know it all already, it's just your fears that are making you impatient, that's all.
Forget the fears!!! Think of something else whenever they pop into your head. Believe and convince yourself that you already have what you want, then reality will follow.
Lastly,  value yourself more!!!! This ties in with Superman's point about loving yourself above anything else in the world. You will feel 100 times stronger.

Offline marinamarinou

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2017, 03:14:52 PM »

Superman, thank you for this post. Even though it was not for me..  !! Je te remercie...
« Last Edit: May 09, 2017, 03:16:56 PM by marinamarinou »

Offline SoulSearcher

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2017, 12:55:42 AM »
You know it all already, it's just your fears that are making you impatient, that's all.
Forget the fears!!! Think of something else whenever they pop into your head. Believe and convince yourself that you already have what you want, then reality will follow.
Lastly,  value yourself more!!!! This ties in with Superman's point about loving yourself above anything else in the world. You will feel 100 times stronger.
Thanks for the input. I know I need to value myself more. I've been going through a transitional period of my own. Growing I guess you could say and this is one of my priorities. It's a slow going process, but I am making steps towards it.

The fears that I'm experiencing have been with me my entire life. I know now, through reading more about LOA, that I've been attracting a lot of negative things and experiences into my life. I've always been a more pessimistic person and can see the pattern and trends. When I thought this particular man had feelings for me (before I knew he was already involved) I remember feeling high on life and it was a fantastic feeling. I want THAT feeling back. I'm working on it!

Offline SoulSearcher

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2017, 01:04:27 AM »
Alright, so as I said in my original message, this man is on my mind from the time I wake up to the time I go to bed. It's literally like it just never skips a beat. I wake up and boom there he is! This has never, never happened to me before with anyone. I've seen quotes about "if they're in your mind they're supposed to be there". Can anyone elaborate on the meaning of this?

I've also seen quotes about if you can't stop thinking about them, they're most likely thinking about you. Do you feel that there's any truth to that? I remember one night, a while ago, I woke up out of a sound sleep at a little past 3am. Something told me to grab my phone and see if he was online. I checked immediately and saw that he was online 1 minute ago. I JUST missed him. Could this have been a sign that he was checking my page out, reading our previous text messages, just thinking about me in general? It was a weird feeling that's for sure.

As far as manifesting goes, would the following situations be something I've manifested? I've always considered them to be precognitive visions.... or maybe even coincidences (I know that's not a popular work when it comes to LOA). So, when I first met him we were outside and he had sunglasses on. I wondered what his eyes looked like. The second time we saw each other he didn't have his glasses on. Another time I had visions that he would ask me to do a very specific and highly unlikely favor for him and he did ask me weeks later. Another time I wondered which route he took to the location where I see him. A few weeks later while I was eating at a local diner he drove by said diner so I knew his route. Then again, I had another vision of passing him on the highway. We live in opposite directions and this was hours after seeing him that particular day and it happened. Just weird, random stuff. I've also had visions of him kissing me and of course of us being more intimate. Those visions haven't played out... yet.

I do a LOT of day dreaming about him. Fantasizing and making up scenarios, topics of discussion, etc. I LOVE doing this and it makes me feel good. I'm guessing it's ok to keep doing this? My question beyond this is how am I supposed to act around him? Do I continue just treating him as a friend and act natural while waiting for him to make all of the moves?

Tags: