Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: Time travel and changing the past  (Read 2336 times)

Offline CandySugarSugar

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 1
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Time travel and changing the past
« on: February 22, 2017, 07:25:07 PM »
I've been working on this for four years now but still not in the time I want to be. I want to awaken in a different time with my memories. I do keep getting de ja vu a lot but that's it. I also want to change some events of the past too. What I want to know is stories of it and not just explanations of how to do it or saying it's possible. Surely I can't be the only one wanting to do this? Thanks

Offline CandySugarSugar

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Re: Time travel and changing the past
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2017, 07:27:38 PM »
Ono someone on here was attempting this but it doesn't prove she actually did it. Ppl keep telling me this is what you do but they can't prove it works.

Offline Superman

• Thank You
  • -Given: 806
  • -Receive: 6735
  • https://www.reddit.com/r/ALLISMIND/
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2017, 07:49:24 PM »
You dont have to travel anywhere. All of us change past much more often than we think.
You change your past by just changing its memory: Neville calls it revision. Your have many probable/parallel pasts, just as you have many probable/parallel presents and futures... All those are formed NOW in the present with your mind.

Offline CandySugarSugar

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2017, 11:26:20 PM »
That's revising the past to how you want to remember it. And I meant time travel as in waking up in a specific time with all your memories.

Offline Superman

• Thank You
  • -Given: 806
  • -Receive: 6735
  • https://www.reddit.com/r/ALLISMIND/
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2017, 07:27:46 PM »
"Revising" the past changes the past and so it changes the effect in the present. You dont have to travel physically to it and I doubt it to be possible.

Offline alex

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 21
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2017, 11:57:06 PM »
« Last Edit: April 05, 2017, 07:47:47 PM by alex »

Offline ImaginationisKing

• Thank You
  • -Given: 616
  • -Receive: 511
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2017, 09:55:53 AM »
I think it is possible to do.

Have you ever seen the movie "Somewhere in Time?" I would think it's a must see for anyone with your kind of interest.

Neville Goddard once "stepped into a vision" as he put it, and while he was "on the other side" he realized that he had to make a choice to either stay in the new reality he had stepped into or go back to the reality where his body was sleeping on a bed. He realized that if he did not go back to his body in the bed through his consciousness, then his sleeping body would die and his family would experience his death. What he ended up deciding/doing was going back to his previous reality and he did so for the love of his family. Now, in my interpretation, in my mind since the details either were not given or I do not remember, I assume he had gone to a different time, but not much different. And if he had not gone to another time, the mere fact that he "stepped into a vision" aka another reality shows me that it is possible.   

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline CandySugarSugar

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2017, 08:01:47 PM »
Superman...how do you know revising the past actually changes the past? Have you ever done it? What signs do you have that the past actually changed? Did you start remembering it differently? Thanks

Offline siamesegirl

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1205
  • -Receive: 1317
  • We are Siamese, if you please!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2017, 02:57:09 AM »
I want to go back in time to when I was 19, and take someone with me so that what happened to him in the intervening years would also be very different to how things have turned out now.

Offline CandySugarSugar

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2017, 10:14:40 PM »
Have you been working on this Siamese girl??

Offline positivity_ftw

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2017, 07:22:46 PM »
I have thought of this too, kind of like when falling asleep i sometimes have dreams that feel like memories but then i realise they never happened, maybe some kind of parallel universe thing, maybe if we woke up in another reality we would soon forget this one, like it was just a dream, who knows, but interesting to think about. Alternatively, the best way to change things is just learn from the past and make your future better,  as for your friend, maybe things will be better if your paths should cross in another time/reality/parallel universe,  who knows :)

Tags: