Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: Abraham-Hicks 30 Day Challenge  (Read 5825 times)

Offline MrsDarcy

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 38
  • -Receive: 12
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Re: Abraham-Hicks 30 Day Challenge
« Reply #30 on: February 16, 2017, 02:12:55 AM »
This is so cool. I did it yesterday and found the feeling successful. I know words are going to fail me, but while I was going home after work, through the crowds of Valentine late shoppers (lines for chocolates, flowers, cards, pastries...so insane) I walked in a bliss cloud of happiness. I had no sorrow that nobody was buying me these items. Instead, I was happy knowing it was happening and I was loved and I was in the correct vibration.
I know my words are failing, or those who don't know Abraham would not understand, but whoa, it felt great. Also didn't feel right that I would be spending Valentine's Day alone, but it felt right.  As if that perfect someone is coming to me and to just enjoy the ride. 

Thanks for starting this challenge. I've also been finding just doing my best to get in the correct mindset has allowed me to enjoy my job so much more than before my knowing about Abraham days.

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline Apple

• Thank You
  • -Given: 749
  • -Receive: 787
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 16, 2017, 02:55:57 AM »
I'm in  :)

I have been doing this on my own since about February 1st and just saw this post so I thought I would join in. I have done this before and it is so amazing!! What tends to happen to me is, I will do this and things will be going so well that I start to get attached to certain things. Like for example, things will be going so well that I start to expect everything to go the way I want and then when it doesn't I start to go downhill after that and get sucked back into negative thinking again. This time around, I have been much better at turning things around to feel better again pretty quickly.

Offline vmauzer

• Viktor Mauzer
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 113
  • -Receive: 215
  • Expect the positive
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 18, 2017, 02:19:14 AM »
I'm glad so many people are joining this challenge. Today is my last day! :)

I'm so happy I did it and I would definitely do it again. Actually, I'm not going to stop doing what I've been doing the past 30 days. Why would I when it's making such a difference? :) The most important thing that manifested for me is that now I know what's my purpose in life. I finally have a direction and it feels absolutely amazing. It's like having something right in front of your face the whole time and not being able to see it. Well, now I see it and I'm going for it. I don't know all the details of how it's going to go down, but I don't care. Those details are Universe's job anyway, right? :)

Offline frosty

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 18, 2017, 02:28:51 AM »
I am on day #24 of the affirmations 30 days challenge (suggested in the Key to living the law of attraction book), and definitely feel more confident and aware of my potential in different areas. It has shown me that my past adult years (23 now) have been a bit of a waste up until now. I am finally learning how to follow through with plans and align my vibration to something I want, even if the want is a need, the desperation (which people can see a mile away) is not there anymore. It's a focused, calculated effort as I've seen the results in my visions. Amazing.

But anyway I just want to say that attracting a lover or your ex is, from what I've read and heard from many LOA people, is not really what the purpose is. The purpose is to better yourself so everything, including the RIGHT lover, become attracted to you. Maybe an ex will not be aligned with your new self if you find spiritual fulfillment and it will end badly again. :D

Offline MrsDarcy

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 18, 2017, 05:08:25 AM »
Frosty, I feel like I'm going to repeat the essence of what you mentioned, with you just beating me to the punch. I've only been doing this for a week, and I have too noticed the change of energy I'm extruding. I keep erasing what I want to say cause it sounds so silly, but it's almost like I can understand now why I never received the promotion at my old job and forced my lover to leave me. My vibration just feels stronger -- and I hope I'm not wrong in thinking  -- and I know it is stronger. (I'm also becoming pretty aware of my thinking and feelings in this challenge and what a difference it makes.)

But I have a few things planned this weekend, after spending a few days alone. I just started a job and the cranky people who have been there for years and I've been gently warned about aren't bothering me as I know it's their grumpiness has nothing to do with me. This time last year I would be wondering what is wrong with me that they "don't like me" where as now it doesn't bother me. You do you and I'll do me. They can be grumpy if they like (I'll just enjoy their company the same way I would enjoy watching the Dowager Countess on Downington Abbey).

Funny thing. Today, I went into the copy room where two people were working on the copier that was jammed. I gently touch it, saying "oh, poor little thing" and it immediately started to work. These two had been working on it for a while, and just started laughing when it started to work upon my magic touch.

Offline MrsDarcy

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 18, 2017, 05:12:11 AM »
And I got my first THANKS!!! Thank you vmauzer!!!  :D
Karma, karma, karma baby!!

Offline vmauzer

• Viktor Mauzer
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 113
  • -Receive: 215
  • Expect the positive
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 18, 2017, 05:49:52 AM »
And I got my first THANKS!!! Thank you vmauzer!!!  :D
Karma, karma, karma baby!!

You got a couple more just for that ;)

I liked your story and Frosty's too. It's just amazing how this thing works and the empowerment it has on us is mind bending. I have done the complete challenge, but I think I'm going through it again like I said in my previous post. Actually, I don't feel like I'm going through it. I feel like I'm just enjoying it. It's decided! :) I'm doing it again and your experiences described here along with others only make me want to do it more.

Keep it up! :)

Offline MrsDarcy

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 18, 2017, 06:08:42 AM »
My day is made!! Thank you again, vmauzer!!

Love that you are going to continue this!! I'm also looking forward to seeing what is up for me in the road. At least I'll enjoy the journey. :-)

Offline Apple

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 18, 2017, 06:28:51 AM »
I agree vmauzer, I will not be stopping either. This should be a way of life, not just a 30 day challenge.

I admit the past 2 days have been a little off. I tried to stay positive but just couldn't really feel it, but I am finally feeling better now. You can definitely feel it spiraling either way, when you are feeling really good and when you are feeling bad.

I have been getting lots of signs or manifestations you could say, that I need to be focused on joy from a more spiritual place, not just from a place of good things happening or material things. But from a place of just pure joy just because. I think this will help to keep me centered and focused and not relying on anything specific to make me happy!

Offline MrsDarcy

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 20, 2017, 03:30:42 AM »
Apple, I too find it challenging but if it was easy everyone would be happy, wouldn't they.

So something interesting happened yesterday. Was at my regular coffee shop where I'm very close to the owner. A new customer comes in with his 13 week baby comfortably placed in one of those baby Bjorn things. True to form, the owner and I go ga ga over the baby and I ask "what is his name?" I knew he was going to say Theo before it came out of his mouth. Never met the guy so no way I could have known....

Weird, yet didn't feel it.

Offline Apple

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 21, 2017, 07:53:08 PM »
I have been feeling really amazing!!! Like I had said, I do have some moments where I get sucked into the negativity and start to worry, but I really work on changing my thoughts to more positive ones.

I have been getting lots of signs/manifestations to be more spiritual and to focus on that. I used to be more spiritual years ago, but when I started to get into LOA more, I kind of got away from that, thinking that LOA had more to do with my life and not God/Source. So I have been back into being more spiritual and focusing on that aspect and having faith when things don't go my way and it is really helping.

In the morning and at night I do a 10-15 minute visualization session where I focus on exactly what I want and how I want my life to be. I don't focus on any specific goal, I just focus on a general great life. My visions will change from day to day to where I will focus on a different aspect of my life, just feeling really grateful for all the wonderful things in my life. This helps me to not get attached to any certain goal. Usually I would  focus on 1 goal at a time, and I would start to get attached to that goal, so this way I stay more general and just try to focus on the feelings of what I want.

Then the whole rest of the day I am just in total surrender to what is. I focus on being spiritual, joy and just staying in the vortex. I am not trying to change anything or focus on anything specific, just kind of going with the flow of life and enjoying what is happening.

Some of the things I have been visualizing have been happening. It is so amazing!!!
« Last Edit: February 21, 2017, 08:24:54 PM by Apple »

Offline g.love

• Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 24
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 21, 2017, 09:26:39 PM »
Hello, does anyone know where can i read about this Abraham-Hicks 30 Day Challenge. I'm interested to know the process. What to do? What to say? What to

Offline panzpolski

• Thank You
  • -Given: 80
  • -Receive: 97
    • View Profile

Offline Anna1408

• Thank You
  • -Given: 894
  • -Receive: 1669
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 23, 2017, 10:25:47 PM »
Well I've finished the challenge, but I enjoyed it so much I'm going to not only keep it up, but I'm expecting for things to get better and better.

What I noticed the most was that manifestations really rolled in. A lot of them in my case were financial or material things. Also signs all over the place. And I saw many times what is known in the Abe circle as "driftwood".

More importantly, I felt really happy a lot of the time. Not 100% of the time -still there were a few days where I had to work hard to step back into the vortex -but mostly I felt really how beautiful life is. I mean if I went out everything was beautiful. If I ate anything it was delicious. Just doing simple things like sitting on my balcony, sipping coffee and watching the rain was a total joy. I'd look around my home and feel so great looking at all the things I have. I had some amazing moments with my guy and he told me that I have been "so wonderful" lately.

I want to live this way always. Thank you so much, vmauzer, for starting this thread. It's been a fabulous journey and I highly recommend it.  :)

Offline Colonel Roosevelt

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2678
  • -Receive: 2363
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 23, 2017, 10:49:27 PM »
What's driftwood?