Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: How does LOA really works?  (Read 1315 times)

Offline ChinaskiH

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
How does LOA really works?
« on: December 19, 2016, 08:18:36 PM »
Hi! I'm completely new to this forum and to the Law Of Attraction and I've a pair of doubts about that
1) If I wish an impossible thing, like, for example, 10 billion dollars or the end of the povery in the world, will I manifest it?
2) Is there competition in the LOA? There's an example: I want a job. 10000 people apply for this job and they all use the LOA like me. Who'll get the job? The one that is more positive?
Thank you in advance for the answers 8)

Offline Superman

• Thank You
  • -Given: 790
  • -Receive: 6601
    • View Profile
Re: How does LOA really works?
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2016, 08:40:53 PM »
Many people have more than 10 billion so its not impossible.
And you can end poverty if you create a new world system.

There is no competition in Loa. You get what you believe. There is many probable world/realities so everyone can "win"

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline Anna1408

• Thank You
  • -Given: 875
  • -Receive: 1626
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2016, 10:01:08 PM »
10 Billion dollars, or whatever, is only an impossible goal because you believe it to be that way. You make your own limits and law of attraction answers that by making it true. Warren Buffet went from being worth 6000 USD to over 67 Billion USD. He didn't follow deliberate creating like we do on this loa forum, but a lot of his thought patterns were the same in that he had his goals, and he had no limiting beliefs stopping him reaching those goals.

Ending world poverty: well the knowledge is there already and so are the resources and the technology.  If we focus on war, there will be more war. If we focus on poverty, there will be more poverty. Law of Attraction manifests what we focus on. We need to shift our attention instead to abundance for all. It is definitely not an impossible dream, and I think that if we all use our collective consciousness and picture a world where everyone has their needs taken care of, then there is a good chance of that goal being reached even in our lifetimes.

With the job competition, again if you focus on the large number of people going for the job, you are immediately etching deep into your subconscious mind that this is a difficult or impossible goal - and you will fulfill that prophecy by not getting the job.

« Last Edit: December 19, 2016, 10:13:03 PM by Anna1408 »

Offline Anna1408

• Thank You
  • -Given: 875
  • -Receive: 1626
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2016, 10:40:31 PM »
Hi again Chinaski,

I tried to reply to your message but your inbox was full.

Offline Good

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2018, 10:02:57 PM »
Hello,

Searched forums here but can't find how to make space for more than 2 messages in inbox? Could anyone tell me? Thanks a lot