Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: My Gratitude Journal  (Read 1275 times)

Offline EmeraldCity

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 23
  • -Receive: 17
  • Savour and be grateful
    • View Profile
My Gratitude Journal
« on: November 03, 2016, 09:27:54 PM »
Like others in this section, I need a dedicated place to write what I'm grateful for each day. Here I go!

3rd November 2016
I am blessed!
I am so grateful for HEATING in my house, because it is so cold outside today! First day of reaaallly cold weather.
I am also very grateful for the two opportunities I came across for artists. They are giving me motivation to ALWAYS BELIEVE IN MYSELF!
I am grateful for my energy this morning; I had a really good run, and then some yoga. Perfection!
I am really grateful for these few days off work; getting to spend time in my studio and plan my artistic activities, relax, and generally spend time for myself really helps me refocus. Gentle reminder to not get too caught up in the day job!
I am grateful I have enough money to start some Christmas shopping.
I am extremely grateful for my family and friends, and how well they all are. Sending them all positive energy, I know some of them need it at the moment.

Feeling very blessed today, grateful for everything I have in my life.
Thank you! :)

ETA: Because I also want to do a 30 day gratitude prompt thing to keep focused, today's prompt is:
What smell are you grateful for today? The really amazing Colombian coffee brewing beside me. I love the process of hand grinding the beans, filling the little cafetiere, and letting the smell waft around the house while it brews. AMAZING!
« Last Edit: November 03, 2016, 09:32:02 PM by EmeraldCity »

Offline EmeraldCity

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • Savour and be grateful
    • View Profile
Re: My Gratitude Journal
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2016, 10:15:30 PM »
Missed a day yesterday because I was travelling, but here I am to write a second day!

5th November
I am grateful for a safe day of travelling yesterday, a productive journey, warm and welcoming people, and a happy day overall!
I am so grateful for my bed; after travelling all day yesterday, I was sooo grateful to climb between my cosy sheets . . . .
And I am really grateful for a restful, peaceful sleep.
I am really thankful for my growing strength in yoga. It is helping me accept my body and where I am in my life.
I so thankful that I have supportive, funny, caring, loving, wonderful people around me, and that I can try to reciprocate everything they do for me.
Day 2 of gratitude prompt: What technology are you grateful for? I think the internet is, of course, the best technology I can think of! It enables us to do so much, including interacting with other people practising LoA.

Thank you! I am so blessed!

Offline EmeraldCity

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • Savour and be grateful
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2016, 03:03:09 AM »
Day Three. 6th November
So grateful for a very early , sneaky mince pie haha! :P It was amazing!
I am so grateful for my delicious breakfast this morning, I was really relaxed and lounged this morning!
I am very grateful for the beautiful, fresh, crisp weather today; it's really lovely November weather at the moment.
I am so grateful for the time I've been spending with my family.
I am extremely grateful for the project I have been working on being accepted and being shown in multiple exhibitions. It was a hard project to finish, but the results have been so worth it and it's really like the start of everything really coming together for me.

Prompt three: What colour are you grateful for? Purple today! I'm re-painting my room soon, and I'm going for a more grown up, toned down version of the lilac I have now. I find it a really restful and calming in my bedroom, and in clothes too, I find it kind of empowering. I should wear it more! My toenails are often painted some shade of purple. So grateful for it!

I feel am so blessed. Love to everyone!

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline TimHoff

• Law of Attraction
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • The Complete Law of Attraction Guide
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2017, 02:23:01 PM »
Happiness isnít found in things. It is gratitude for what we have that creates happiness. Following the Law of Attraction, more happiness will gravitate toward those individuals who are already happy.
Gratitude doesnít come naturally to most of us. Aiming for goals that arenít met can make it difficult to pause and genuinely feel grateful for what you have.
There are three main reasons:
If I find true love, Iíll be happy.
If I am successful in my career, Iíll be happy.
If Iím healthy, I'll be happy.
 :)

Offline Bajanmale

• Thank You
  • -Given: 9
  • -Receive: 7
  • Love is all that matters!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2017, 02:59:42 PM »
Love your gratitude journal! Keep it up!

Tags: