Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: How do i manifest my immigration to another country?  (Read 3078 times)

Offline Advik18

• Thank You
  • -Given: 44
  • -Receive: 31
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
How do i manifest my immigration to another country?
« on: September 24, 2016, 04:33:13 PM »
So I'm from India and I've been planning to move out of this country forever.
The main reason being that I want to move to a country where I can be accepted for who I am and I believe that Canada as a country is the ideal place to be for an effeminate gay guy like me and i can even get married legally unlike here in India where recently even gay sex was criminalized, let alone gay marriage. I went down to a consultant to learn about the process for applying for a PR visa and it seems that I am lacking behind in the points I need to apply. I am 21 so my age is giving me good points but i need either a 3 year job experience and I have none or I need to be doing my masters to be eligible so i have decided to do my masters in Canada and later on apply for a PR visa there and the reason being i don't want to wait another 3 years working here but this method is going to cost me a LOT! while directly applying for a PR would have been a lot cheaper it's difficult but not impossible.  ???   ::)
so should I focus on manifesting wealth or should i focus that my immigration becomes easier? I'm sort of torn on this issue
any help would be appreciated.

Offline Anna1408

• Thank You
  • -Given: 891
  • -Receive: 1666
    • View Profile
Re: How do i manifest my immigration to another country?
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2016, 09:22:07 PM »
If immigration is the primary wish, I would focus on that.

I used to live in the UK and really I wasn't that happy there. I dreamed of leaving it and starting a new life somewhere sunny. I used a combination of basic visualizing (nothing special, just the normal, basic type that everyone does) and vision board/treasure map. Also a bit of scripting (but not much). At the time I had absolutely no idea how it would happen, no money to start my new life, but I didn't focus on that too much. I just enjoyed my child-like visualizations and looking at my vision board from time to time. Gradually things unfolded. Now I live in a really beautiful place.

So...get your visualizing in order. Anything that resonates with you. it all works if you THINK it will work. It's easy, when feel you are not happy in a place, to think "this wil never work..I'm trapped..." etc, etc. Avoid those kind of thoughts at all costs. Focus only on your vision and the kind of life you want to have. Other than perhaps looking around for a job abroad, don't worry about how you will get enough money, the visa, or things like that. Do your vis, use your intuition to guide you, and let things unfold.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2016, 09:26:19 PM by Anna1408 »

Offline MrMaverick

• Thank You
  • -Given: 478
  • -Receive: 1060
  • Veni, vidi, vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2016, 04:03:09 PM »
Greetings,

India simply isn't a place for free thinkers and is not at all suitable for those who prefer minding their own business. Society in general is conditioned to believe than having your nose up someone else's butt is noble.

Anyway, I've been trying way too hard to move overseas and have explored all the legal options out there.
From your situation, going for masters is the best possible option for you. Because even if you have 3 years of experience, the immigration programs are not as straight forward as they make them seem. It's all a gamble.

As for the LoA perspective, here is what worked for me. Recently, I just stopped giving a fuck about gaining PR or directly moving somewhere else. And since then the travel opportunities just started flooding my doors. Been around many countries and I travel frequently. Shortly I'll be moving to Germany permanently.

Here is how I did it.

Step 1) Stop figuring out the how - You don't know what you don't know. If you take logical route, you will be stuck with negligible number of options that you know right now and at the same time you will be completely oblivious to the millions of available options which you may choose to ignore for the sake of reason.

Step 2) Assume you're where you want to be.
A friend of mine moved to Canada last month for Masters. He was in similar situation like you. Althought he isn't gay, he just didn't want to get married based on his caste. So he wanted to get as far away as possibly can. But he didn't have any money and his family is completely Anti-Western culture.
So I explained him a method I learned from Neville.

Construct a scene in your mind that implies what you want is already true. You want to move to Canada? Fine. Construct an imaginary scene. For exaple, you're sitting in a bar in Toronto with a new friend. And you're explaining him/her how great you feel to be here and how awesome it is to have all this freedom. You're not imagining the future event but you're imagining an event where you're reflecting back at your unpleasant situation.

Long story short, he did it for 4 weeks straight and in the meanwhile he kept sending applications to the universities in Canada. in 4th week he got accepted in UT and was offered full scholarship IF he's to help some professor in his teaching. He had average grades and nothing outstanding.So now he's in canada on full time scholarship and didn't have to put in any money except for flight ticket and accomodation for the 1st month.

So yes, you never know how things will plan out.

Just put yourself in a sleepy drowsy state and imagine a scene in real time that implies what you want is already a reality.

Recommended Readings

1) Neville Goddard - You can get his books for free online or you can listen to his audio lectures on YouTube. Since you're Indian,  I must say that Neville uses a lot of references from Bible. So you may find the language a little hard to understand in the beginning but you'll get used to it. We as Indians know so little about Christians that we think Jingle Bells song can also be played at funeral.

2) Dr. Joseph Murphy - He's more on scientific side. Him and Neville talk the same things in different languages.

Hope that helps.

Offline Advik18

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2016, 08:24:05 PM »
If immigration is the primary wish, I would focus on that.

I used to live in the UK and really I wasn't that happy there. I dreamed of leaving it and starting a new life somewhere sunny. I used a combination of basic visualizing (nothing special, just the normal, basic type that everyone does) and vision board/treasure map. Also a bit of scripting (but not much). At the time I had absolutely no idea how it would happen, no money to start my new life, but I didn't focus on that too much. I just enjoyed my child-like visualizations and looking at my vision board from time to time. Gradually things unfolded. Now I live in a really beautiful place.

So...get your visualizing in order. Anything that resonates with you. it all works if you THINK it will work. It's easy, when feel you are not happy in a place, to think "this wil never work..I'm trapped..." etc, etc. Avoid those kind of thoughts at all costs. Focus only on your vision and the kind of life you want to have. Other than perhaps looking around for a job abroad, don't worry about how you will get enough money, the visa, or things like that. Do your vis, use your intuition to guide you, and let things unfold.
It all boils down to eliminating the limiting beliefs i guess.. Thank you for sharing your experience. :D

Offline Advik18

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2016, 08:28:36 PM »
Greetings,

India simply isn't a place for free thinkers and is not at all suitable for those who prefer minding their own business. Society in general is conditioned to believe than having your nose up someone else's butt is noble.

Anyway, I've been trying way too hard to move overseas and have explored all the legal options out there.
From your situation, going for masters is the best possible option for you. Because even if you have 3 years of experience, the immigration programs are not as straight forward as they make them seem. It's all a gamble.

As for the LoA perspective, here is what worked for me. Recently, I just stopped giving a fuck about gaining PR or directly moving somewhere else. And since then the travel opportunities just started flooding my doors. Been around many countries and I travel frequently. Shortly I'll be moving to Germany permanently.

Here is how I did it.

Step 1) Stop figuring out the how - You don't know what you don't know. If you take logical route, you will be stuck with negligible number of options that you know right now and at the same time you will be completely oblivious to the millions of available options which you may choose to ignore for the sake of reason.

Step 2) Assume you're where you want to be.
A friend of mine moved to Canada last month for Masters. He was in similar situation like you. Althought he isn't gay, he just didn't want to get married based on his caste. So he wanted to get as far away as possibly can. But he didn't have any money and his family is completely Anti-Western culture.
So I explained him a method I learned from Neville.

Construct a scene in your mind that implies what you want is already true. You want to move to Canada? Fine. Construct an imaginary scene. For exaple, you're sitting in a bar in Toronto with a new friend. And you're explaining him/her how great you feel to be here and how awesome it is to have all this freedom. You're not imagining the future event but you're imagining an event where you're reflecting back at your unpleasant situation.

Long story short, he did it for 4 weeks straight and in the meanwhile he kept sending applications to the universities in Canada. in 4th week he got accepted in UT and was offered full scholarship IF he's to help some professor in his teaching. He had average grades and nothing outstanding.So now he's in canada on full time scholarship and didn't have to put in any money except for flight ticket and accomodation for the 1st month.

So yes, you never know how things will plan out.

Just put yourself in a sleepy drowsy state and imagine a scene in real time that implies what you want is already a reality.

Recommended Readings

1) Neville Goddard - You can get his books for free online or you can listen to his audio lectures on YouTube. Since you're Indian,  I must say that Neville uses a lot of references from Bible. So you may find the language a little hard to understand in the beginning but you'll get used to it. We as Indians know so little about Christians that we think Jingle Bells song can also be played at funeral.

2) Dr. Joseph Murphy - He's more on scientific side. Him and Neville talk the same things in different languages.

Hope that helps.
Wow! The imagining scenario part seems very interesting, I'm definitely gonna give it a try starting from tomorrow. Thanks a lot for explaining the entire procedure behind it. I seem to focus way too much on the ''HOW'' and I need to convert that worry into joy ''NOW'' haha and i have a fair amount knowledge of Christianity and the bible thanks to the Christian friends in my life.. Btw, why do you need to be in a drowsy state to visualize the scenario? is it to do with the ''Theta state'' or something?

Offline 2Hot4you

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2019, 12:55:02 AM »
No matter where you go, there will always be someone that will discriminate you. The best way to solve your problem is to accept who you are and when you'll do that, it won't matter how others see you. I understood this after moving too. But I moved from a US state to another. I wanted to leave all the people behind, mainly my family, because of they criticizing me for being gay. It was one of the most stressful periods in my life. At least the moving company did a great job of taking care of everything, on the same day that I called them. I felt better when the guys from the moving company comforted me. If you'll need, contact them.