Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: HOW I HELPED MY FRIEND TO FIND HIS TRUE LOVE  (Read 4722 times)

Offline suikaz

• Thank You
  • -Given: 68
  • -Receive: 72
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Re: HOW I HELPED MY FRIEND TO FIND HIS TRUE LOVE
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2018, 10:11:12 PM »
Hey Superman,
I have done that for quite some time after my last relationship (and no I don't want my ex, so no want ex back stuff for me). I created loving and feeling like I'm in a relationship with my ideal partner. I listed qualities all.
I attracted many guys like your friends did. Many guys want me but I don't like them. Why is that??
What should I do?
I know I'm attractive and it's easy for anyone to like me but why don't I like them easily????
I also have my specific person whom I like (but he lives far away and I tried to ignore that problem and manifesting us to be together), but also I tried to be open to someone better as well. I still can't find that 'someone better', also I can't be with that person yet.

Lately I'm just enjoying being alone, but yea I still want the love of my life in reality.

Offline Superman

• Thank You
  • -Given: 782
  • -Receive: 6513
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2018, 10:30:02 PM »
I cannot tell you why but you can tell it if you observe and analyse yourself.
But The reason you gave in your comment seems quite legit: if you keep reading the old chapter you cannot begin a new one. If you keep comparing all the people to that one guy you want or think you want you (or any ex etc)  will probably keep decieving yourself. Understand that all people are unique and you may not find excactly people like that one but if you let that go and become curius, open, adventurous you may discover something very rich in someone that has nothing to do with what you think you wanted. My friend was exactly that... this girl quite changed the "rules" about what he think he wanted. I believe true love may take time to build up so be open with what you have as oppurtunities and try to know them... but still continue your practice and dont hurry. And then tell me how it goes :D

Offline The Wolverine

• Thank You
  • -Given: 67
  • -Receive: 37
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2018, 12:37:19 AM »
Super
It's hard for me to visualise someone without a face so if I visualise a celebrity not because I want her but to feel being in love and visualise the qualities that I want in my desired partner then do you think I will attract girls like your friend?

Offline Superman

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2018, 02:24:10 AM »
Yes if you make sure that you feel it. Its important to have love feelings, feeling loved. Imagination and faces are not that important

Offline seabreeze

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 9
  • -Receive: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2018, 02:36:18 AM »
Yes if you make sure that you feel it. Its important to have love feelings, feeling loved. Imagination and faces are not that important
Does this also hold good to attract a friend who I want to attract back?

Offline Superman

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2018, 02:55:53 AM »
When you feel loved you attract love from all available sources/ways. All techniques exist just to give you that feeling. So Yes this may attract even exes if there is still love left in the probabilities. Your goal is to generate the feeling of love and what corresponds to it will be there soon or late. Often quite quickly. But I strongly not recommand thinking of exes or visualise them because you will destroy the love feeling. You will add desperation, need, fear etc so you may just destroy everything (within your energy). When you just generate the pure feeling of being loved without limiting it to any person what may come is often wayyy better than everything you experienced in the past so dont limit it with what you knew or experienced in the past... dont limit it to an ex.

Offline The Wolverine

• Thank You
  • -Given: 67
  • -Receive: 37
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 11, 2018, 03:04:33 AM »
Thank You Supes :)

Offline seabreeze

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 11, 2018, 03:05:33 AM »
When you feel loved you attract love from all available sources/ways. All techniques exist just to give you that feeling. So Yes this may attract even exes if there is still love left in the probabilities. Your goal is to generate the feeling of love and what corresponds to it will be there soon or late. Often quite quickly. But I strongly not recommand thinking of exes or visualise them because you will destroy the love feeling. You will add desperation, need, fear etc so you may just destroy everything (within your energy). When you just generate the pure feeling of being loved without limiting it to any person what may come is often wayyy better than everything you experienced in the past so dont limit it with what you knew or experienced in the past... dont limit it to an ex.
thanks I sent you a personal message please have a look :)

Offline Superman

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 11, 2018, 03:09:15 AM »
I just read it and my answer remains the same I gave you here :D
Best wishes

Offline siamesegirl

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1152
  • -Receive: 1223
  • We are Siamese, if you please!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 11, 2018, 06:44:52 AM »
What do you mean that thinking about an ex or visualising them will destroy the love feeling? The feeling of love you have for yourself or that they have for you? I'd disagree with both. I'm friends with a couple of exes. Clearly I think about them and I guess I visualize, sort of, even if that's unconsciously, when I plan to meet or contact them. That doesn't cause any damage. Or have I misunderstood?

Offline Superman

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 11, 2018, 04:52:27 PM »
As you can see the title of this thread is "HOW I HELPED MY FRIEND TO FIND HIS TRUE LOVE"
So if you read the first post you will see how I helped my friend generate pure love feeling in his mind and his life.
Adding an "ex" to this or even a specific person add great chances of destroying that feeling within. Because with specific person in mind it is no more pure love feeling.
When you add someone specific in this you will have questions, doubts, fear, need etc. So it will no longer be the energy that manifests what is intendend in the first post. And plus this is not an ex back post. No need to bring it everywhere. I always like to say that you cannot experience something new and greater as long you keep the old shit within yourself.

To people who want to try this as it is intendend I strongly suggest you do it as I said in the first post and see the results for yourself. :D

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline ChaliceSnowFlower

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2323
  • -Receive: 217
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 12, 2018, 08:23:33 PM »
I guess you dont ask for a name? lol

For some reasons he is not with his normally "ideal" type. He didn't pick one of those who were after him. He just pick one girl that was very "kind", "sweet" and "smart". (His words) Normally he is after "models type" like mainstream ideal lol. He said that when he saw her, she changed his taste... he saw something much more profound in that normal looking type of girl. When I say normal I mean real good person... not some instagram model fake bitch. lol He says she had something simple, she was not into seduction games like others and he saw great honesty and truth in her eyes when they dated. I guess thats why they're still together. I feel like when he talks about her its something very respectful and profound... He seem changed. He changed a lot in my opinion... he is much more serious, kind, sensitive I guess this reflects her.

In my opionion the reason "his tastes" changed its because the old ones was his old self... and his self love practice and self improvment changed his attraction point, his taste to reflect his new state of being.

What a lovely, sweet update.

You have me laughing at "fake bitch".

Offline sparklingstar

• Thank You
  • -Given: 197
  • -Receive: 237
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 13, 2018, 12:32:31 AM »
As you can see the title of this thread is "HOW I HELPED MY FRIEND TO FIND HIS TRUE LOVE"
So if you read the first post you will see how I helped my friend generate pure love feeling in his mind and his life.
Adding an "ex" to this or even a specific person add great chances of destroying that feeling within. Because with specific person in mind it is no more pure love feeling.
When you add someone specific in this you will have questions, doubts, fear, need etc. So it will no longer be the energy that manifests what is intendend in the first post. And plus this is not an ex back post. No need to bring it everywhere. I always like to say that you cannot experience something new and greater as long you keep the old shit within yourself.

To people who want to try this as it is intendend I strongly suggest you do it as I said in the first post and see the results for yourself. :D

That's true. With the ex we have subconsciously created links in our minds with negative feelings and doubts. While with someone we are not attached to we can better generate the feeling of getting where we want.

Will keep you updated for the results.

Offline snezenka

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 16, 2018, 12:55:56 PM »
Thank you Superman, this fricking works! This might be the easiest and most effective technique to follow. In fact, I think this is how any relationship ever starts, by these feelings. I started applying it on Sunday. I usually just play some music and focus on feeling loved, I thank that I have him, I invented a random face (not of anyone I know, just "my type") and imagined some cute relationship scenarios. I mostly do all this in a few minutes in the morning, evening, when I find a bit of spare time and remember.. But its not something I would give too much time to.
I usually get double takes from guys, but now they arent even afraid to turn their heads, they approach me, say hello, try to be near me. I got a date invitation on Monday (for Wednesday) which I refused because I just didnt like the guy. Still, I spent my Wednesday evening making out with a different guy, smart, hot and lovely!
The hard part is to focus back on myself, my feelings and images (dont want to attach to him, what if theres someone even better coming?) but seeing how attractive I can be this fast really helps. Ill try to stick with it and post an update soon, but the thing with this technique is that it also helped me let go of the desperate want for a boyfriend, you know? So overall also thanks for a lighter way of living :)

Tags: