Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: Remote Influence (not for wussies)  (Read 7667 times)

Offline Instatron

• Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 15
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Remote Influence (not for wussies)
« on: June 10, 2016, 12:45:59 AM »
It's an irrefutable fact that with RI, life just gets better.

Chances are, most of you, won't conquer the world but... you can still have an unfair advantage over those who don't make enough use of their brain cells.

Did you know that governments use "psionic intelligence" to sniff info remotely or even get into more atrocious acts, I wouldn't mention here.

RI can be achieved with deep trance hypnosis and be prepared for many failed attempts. But those who insist (or better yet explicitly guided for the matter), will prevail.

Watch this video and you may be inspired.

Before applying RI, I was  a full time idiot. Now life is smooth sailing. I'm not here to boast my accomplishments because I find it a tad monotonous (especially when it falls on deaf ears - that's very wussy of you).

Remote Hypnosis Master
http://cosmicmaster.com

Offline posay

• Thank You
  • -Given: 781
  • -Receive: 751
  • just like honey
    • View Profile
Re: Remote Influence (not for wussies)
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2016, 02:45:46 AM »
Creepy ass video

Offline argus357

• Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 56
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2016, 08:50:15 PM »
"deep trance hypnosis"...did you mean alpha or theta? Mnay are saying you could RI with eyes open

Offline Instatron

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2016, 02:44:11 AM »
I like the theta state (although alpha can be as good) because you manipulate reality through dreams.

Within dreams, there is no gravity which means that the mind can perform amazing acts while being programmed.

So my preferred modus operandi is using a RI program that plays and echoes commands/inductions that encourage the subconscious to RI.

For example I was listening (while snoozing) a program to manifest riches...inside the dream a safebox appeared stacked with money.

Next day sales boosted through the roof.

The power of hypnosis while you catch Z's is unprecedented. You essentially transform to a matrix renegade and can do pretty much anything - Inception style.

Offline Mastool123

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 45
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2016, 02:49:21 PM »
Sounds really interesting,
It is known that harnessing the power of dreams and hypnosis amazing.
Any tips/guides on how to properly do it?

Offline argus357

• Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 56
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2016, 04:29:09 PM »
hahaha its hard to lucid dream...it takes practice but I know its really powerful

Offline Instatron

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2016, 07:51:40 PM »
I dropped my wallet on purpose in a place of that special someone. She was an ethical person and knew would return it. But that's not the point. I did it so the person would start thinking of me. This item was used as a common denominator so I would use it as a field (a hook) and then started RI'ing her. It wasn't long before we became friends and the story unraveled exactly the way I prognosticated.

First you catch the target's attention, then you cast thoughts.

How you do it? Well it's a craft that you develop, everybody should use a signature style of their own. But you start with a "hook", that's key here to RI.

You see, items can act as portals...

Offline Mastool123

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 45
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2016, 11:00:47 PM »
I dropped my wallet on purpose in a place of that special someone. She was an ethical person and knew would return it. But that's not the point. I did it so the person would start thinking of me. This item was used as a common denominator so I would use it as a field (a hook) and then started RI'ing her. It wasn't long before we became friends and the story unraveled exactly the way I prognosticated.

How you do it? Well it's a craft that you develop, everybody should use a signature style of their own. But you start with a "hook", that's key here to RI.

Can you give us more details about how you start learning this proccess?

Offline Instatron

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2016, 01:50:38 AM »
It's a process I developed through the years of initiating in hypnosis and sometimes it comes naturally like automatic speaking or writing.

Sometimes I get "ideas" from within or some other force that I cannot explain. Seems that this force likes seduction and clings on to me when I interact with women.

That happens if you "open up" to ideas and scenarios that are popping out of nowhere. All you have to do is execute them; the whole world is waiting you with open arms waiting to be debauched. If you want to stimulate your inner "centers", you start with hypnosis then social manipulation and when you take it even further, remote influence.

Manifestation comes when I feel extreme euphoria, everything just seems to settle. It's all about energy. There are multifarious techniques that you develop through time and some are underground that I'd rather not mention because it wouldn't make sense to the naked eye.

Offline Dr. Pineapple

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2016, 05:07:04 AM »

I love the idea of catching their attention, before initiating RI on them. I haven't thought of something like that before but getting their attention before would allow them to know where the feelings that they are experiencing are coming from. At the same time, even if you didn't catch their attention through hooks, they will still know where the feelings are coming from, but maybe at a later date or even sometimes at that moment.

I'm going to try to incorporate hooks into my RI the next time I do it on someone else. Very insightful Instatron.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2016, 05:10:57 AM by Dr. Pineapple »

Offline Instatron

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2016, 05:23:53 AM »
That's the notion Dr. Pineapple, I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Offline allladiesluvme

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 28
  • -Receive: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2016, 06:52:05 AM »
Thanks for this post. Would you mind sharing some stories of your success?

Offline Instatron

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2016, 03:32:12 PM »
A company owed me commissions but they stalled my payment for whatever reason. Messaging them numerous times didn't work. I was at the top of my wit. Weeks passed by until one moment, I reached a bizarre level of trance. Like I was lured into a virtual vortex. It felt euphoric. I thought to myself, damn this feels good. I was in a mild level of trance. Then I started thinking about this company and started silently laughing about the whole matter.

I visualized an unusual scenario. What if they paid my commissions and added one extra zero to the payment. That thought intensified as I got lured into the vortex more and more. Then started thinking: hmmmm, that's more than justice and quit the "session". For a brief moment I said: "that's not gonna happen".

A couple of days later, I received a payment notification. A quick peep, just to see who the sender was. It was them. Then I looked at the amount. I said it can't be real, it's not $500 (not the exact amount but pretty close) - but $5000. Checked back with the stats and indeed, they owed me around $500. Before I emailed them, they banned me as an affiliate (chances are they realized their mistake).

I got to keep the 5k and the side effect was that I ruined my relationship with them (even better, I wouldn't want to deal with companies falling back on payments).

At that time I didn't have a clue about RI. All I was delving with was telepathy (which is virtually the same thing). Then I started religiously immersing deep into hypnosis tracks created by my nowadays partner and good friend (Cosmic Master).

My success rate fluctuates depending on the occasion. I have my share of failures but success is what keeps me going. Feels ungodly. Results will vary but if you get in deep trance you're definitely on the right path.

Telepathy is dangerous for the receiver's end. It also takes numerous tries to have a "successful connection". Expect failures. Expect successes.

I sometimes laugh at people who use LOA (they RI without actually knowing it).

I won't share more stories because they get to be very personal.