Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: Confused myself about the subconscious mind  (Read 1506 times)

Offline Sportnek

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 27
  • -Receive: 31
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Confused myself about the subconscious mind
« on: May 28, 2016, 08:36:25 PM »
I have a question to ask, I have confused myself. A friend of mine asked me how can the subconscious mind knows things we donít know or perceive, and while trying to explain it, I ended up confusing her, and myself.

Her example was this, lets say she and a friend had a fight, and stopped speaking to each other, she applies what she knows about The Law, prayer, affirmations, and visualisation for them to reconcile, she also asks herself if there is any action she should take, to reach out, or to initiate the reconciliation, and she turns this to the subconscious mind. Her argument is that whatever action she choses, its based on her belief sets, if she was raised to turn the other cheek, or always be kind, she would eventually reach out because that makes sense to her belief system, so basically if she asked her subconscious what to do, it would guide her to do what she would have done anyway, and not for them to reconcile in a magical way (seeing each other by chance, the other person reaching out firstÖ etc.)

Another example, letís say I apply for a job, and I am hesitant, I turn it over to my subconscious mind, the answer would be based on my beliefs, or would it be based on something my subconscious knows that I donít, for example, I apply for the job, I am hesitant, my subconscious knows this, and so it would hinder the application, or the interview would turn sour, (its fundamental role is to protect, it sense my stress, and protects me from the experience) or I apply for the job, I am hesitant, but my subconscious mind knows that there is an inspiring human being who I will teach me something valuable, or I might meet some amazing investor, so I apply and get the job.

Same goes for yes no questions, it would be based on my programming or my need for control.

I am thinking, How do you gain insight, or hunches, if they are based on preprogrammed patterns in your subconscious mind? if the subconscious is preprogrammed with limiting beliefs, or patterns, then how does it provide creative insight or solutions to problems, are they based on my set of beliefs and programming or is it unique solutions and insights? If the subconscious is subjective and impersonal, how does it guide me with objective and personal insights?  :-X

Offline EvilZeroSc

• Thank You
  • -Given: 266
  • -Receive: 561
    • View Profile
Re: Confused myself about the subconscious mind
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2016, 11:28:46 PM »
She's only making assumptions about what her subconscious mind would do....and that's all conscious thinking.  She can never understand how something is going to happen...NEVER.  The physical mind wasn't design to understand how things will happen....it only understand how things happened.  Sure, her subconscious mind could reach out....but, it would reach out in the most perfect opportunistic time she could not conceive of....and how are you going to know the best opportunistic time....if she do chooses to impose that limit on herself....she still would not know when it was appropriate....even with that limitation.

Because the end goal is for her to reconcile, not for her to reach out....and if the end goal is to reconcile, then her subconscious would make changes to her belief system and deal with it in the best way possible if no limitations are imposed upon it during this change..... 

First, the subconscious is what you believe....if you suggest to your subconscious to get this job...."then get this job" is a belief and if you suggest it long enough then it overrides any protection you think your subconscious is trying to protect you from, because it's not...or whatever fear you have...it's only trying to continue running an old program...even if the old program is harmful and a new program would be healthy...doesn't matter, it just runs the program....so, if you are hesitant it means you have a deeper and stronger program running in the background...counterproductive to what you are suggesting to yourself....and it means you haven't changed the old program....

The subconscious mind may be pre-programmed, but the beauty of it is that it can be reprogrammed....it doesn't limit itself to your pre-concieved beliefs unless you demand it must happen ONLY in this way....because that would also be a new program....it has the ability to adapt and change...and this is the only way you ever experience something different....it changes, nothing is fixed.  It doesn't matter what your belief system already is, if you properly suggest an end goal it will make the changes necessary. 

The subconscious is subjective, but we have another mind called the super conscious or more famously known as the universe....the universe reflects what is in your subconscious mind...then the subconscious only needs to follow the path doing everything it needs to do after the universe has rearranged itself...through people, places, and things...it doesn't matter, whatever is necessary....
« Last Edit: May 28, 2016, 11:42:00 PM by EvilZeroSc »

Offline Sportnek

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 27
  • -Receive: 31
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2016, 12:13:35 AM »
Thank you for taking the time to reply, I see your point and it makes sense. However, how do you think insights happen? If they are based on my limiting beliefs, and the limits I hold, then how does it breakthrough this, and give me answers to problems I have? do you mean that if there are no imposed limitations, the answer would be free flow and undirected by my limiting beliefs?

Letís say, the Wright Brothers had a collective limiting belief, human beings canít fly, gravity wonít let us, or whatever, but obviously through trial and error, they made it happen. And I do believe that anything creative comes from the subconscious mind, or as you said the super conscious, something divine happens, so they were guided, given insight and they also had the vision of it happening, but with a limiting belief, that was proven wrong. Or does it come back to what you said about overriding the limiting belief?

Thank you for taking the time to reply, I see your point and it makes sense. However, how do you think insights happen? If they are based on my limiting beliefs, and the limits I hold, then how does it breakthrough this, and give me answers to problems I have? do you mean that if there are no imposed limitations, the answer would be free flow and undirected by my limiting beliefs?

Letís say, the Wright Brothers had a collective limiting belief, human beings canít fly, gravity wonít let us, or whatever, but obviously through trial and error, they made it happen. And I do believe that anything creative comes from the subconscious mind, or as you said the super conscious, something divine happens, so they were guided, given insight and they also had the vision of it happening, but with a limiting belief, that was proven wrong. Or does it come back to what you said about overriding the limiting belief?

And, the fact that it doesn't limit itself to preconceived beliefs, as you said, means that for one to manifest, there is no need to remove all limiting beliefs, and programs to make a demonstration, correct?

It is so fascinating, if I believe my subconscious has my back, is my best friend basically, this would make my experience wonderful, if I believe it is limited, I get a limited experience of it.

Offline EvilZeroSc

• Thank You
  • -Given: 266
  • -Receive: 561
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2016, 10:02:38 AM »
It all depends on you....If you limit yourself you may never get an answer, or insights from your intuition.  Insights or hunches or urges to do something...they are a sudden realizations to a problem.  To accomplish anything is to first believe that you can do it....or you wouldn't even attempt to try.  So, how will you get insights to a particular issue if you first don't believe in it...You either believe you can or you can't....if you don't.  Then you will reaffirm that to yourself and never receive an answer or be guided to any particular breakthrough...You cannot serve two masters at once....If you believe you can, sometimes the subconscious will bring an idea to the forefront of your conscious if it's relevant...it's all relative to the issue and situation...

Obviously, the wright brothers did not agree with the collective limiting belief or otherwise they would have never achieved the ability to fly....They believed it was possible and eventually accomplished it....Because their minds stayed at the level of perception that "they can fly"....if they would have personally allowed themselves to be limited by what the collective says....they would have given up or wouldn't have even attempted to "fly".....and would have never had any breakthroughs since they would have allowed themselves to be limited by their own self limiting beliefs.  And thus, then would have stayed at the same level of perception of the current collective consciousness at that time.

It was the collectives limiting belief, not theirs....it doesn't matter what the collective believes.  They had a vision of flying and that was their belief.  They proved their beliefs right...and the collective consciousness beliefs changed according to their beliefs...

That's just it, their is no breaking through your own self limiting beliefs....if you absolutely refuse to drop them.  No insights, no intuitions, nothing....will come to you.  If their are no imposed limitations then you don't limit yourself to how something can happen....But, if you say it can only happen this way....then that's the limitation you impose upon yourself.....and that's what you have to work with.  It is entirely what you say, whether you choose to take on others beliefs...limit yourself, or dare to believe in the impossible.

I'm saying you can change those preconceived beliefs, you are not at the mercy of them...unless you allow yourself to be....you're making all the rules, all the decisions...you're the leader.  What you say goes...You don't have to believe anything I wrote here, none of it....It's all YOU....It's as simple as that....

If you believe that you don't have to remove all self-limiting beliefs to manifest something would also be true, that's a belief in an of itself.....

Example, if a child grows up and is taught that processed foods is actually healthy for the body....and attaches a good emotion to it...a good feeling....then that child's body will always associate that processed foods is healthy for the human body.  And it is the good feeling that causes the subconscious mind to release it own pharmacy of chemicals in the body that's in charge of keeping the child perfectly healthy, and feeling good......even though eating something that's preconceived to be bad by the collective consciousness.....Now, what happened here.....it's not that the process food isn't naturally bad for the human body objectively....it's just that the power of the mind has greater power over matter....and can change even the vibrational tone of matter with it's subjective power

So...what do you believe?
« Last Edit: May 29, 2016, 01:06:52 PM by EvilZeroSc »

Offline ndacloud

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 45
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2018, 05:33:21 AM »
According to Dr. Hew Len, who teaches ho'oponopono, either the data/programs in the subconscious are going to run you or inspiration from Source.  When you clean on the programs or memories that are running in the subconscious mind you get back to zero - where you're free of the programs.  The more you clean on the data the more you will be able to receive inspiration or intuition from Spirit.  Some people try to get answers with a pendulum, but according the Hew Len, it won't always be accurate if you're not at zero.   

Offline GlenCurtis

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2019, 01:10:38 AM »

And, the fact that it doesn't limit itself to preconceived beliefs, as you said, means that for one to manifest, there is no need to remove all limiting beliefs, and programs to make a demonstration, correct?

It is so fascinating, if I believe my subconscious has my back, is my best friend basically, this would make my experience wonderful, if I believe it is limited, I get a limited experience of it.

nbgsabbsv
onceived beliefs, as you said, means that for onebvfas ,

Tags: