Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: Attracting Back a Specific Person When You Are Doing All The Work  (Read 1919 times)

Offline Meme

• Thank You
  • -Given: 289
  • -Receive: 79
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
So, I am trying to attract back this specfic person who is a local celebrity. I've written about him before. We never met but had some communication back and forth over social media. What I would really like to do is attract a romantic relationship with him. Unfirthbaltey, it seems like most communication between us us oneway. I send him something over Twitter and he retweets possibly, but it doesn't become more back and forth communication or he doesn't initiate it. Right now he is not following me on Twitter.

If we don't have more back and forth communication, should I just give up?

So, what are the steps to attract him following me and more communication between us/him initiating etc exchange of phone numbers?

I feel stuck a bit!

Offline Juliette Henry

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 17
  • -Receive: 13
  • A sensitive and positive soul that loves life
    • View Profile
Re: Attracting Back a Specific Person When You Are Doing All The Work
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2016, 03:19:46 AM »
Dear Meme,

I really hate to be in your face, but reading your lines, the title of a Hollywood film comes to my mind: "He's just not into you"...sorry, but it seems this person is just trying to be nice and responding to you when you do write.
Try to get clear on what type of person you need in your life (=ask) and continue your life without obsessing on this special person (=believe), then relax and know (=receive) that at the right moment the person you asked for will come to you, be it this one or a much better one ;)
Meditation to calm the racing thoughts also helps alot during this phase and take good care of yourself, treat yourself to a girls night out, a day of relaxation or whatever makes you feel good.

All the best to you,
Cheers

Offline Meme

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2016, 07:28:05 PM »
Dear Meme,

I really hate to be in your face, but reading your lines, the title of a Hollywood film comes to my mind: "He's just not into you"...sorry, but it seems this person is just trying to be nice and responding to you when you do write.
Try to get clear on what type of person you need in your life (=ask) and continue your life without obsessing on this special person (=believe), then relax and know (=receive) that at the right moment the person you asked for will come to you, be it this one or a much better one ;)
Meditation to calm the racing thoughts also helps alot during this phase and take good care of yourself, treat yourself to a girls night out, a day of relaxation or whatever makes you feel good.

All the best to you,

Cheers

I understand! I'm just sick of having these same type of experiences happening to me.  Why did I attract him in the first place and then he quickly left?  I want to have positive experiences with him and/or the men I'm interesred in.

Offline Juliette Henry

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 17
  • -Receive: 13
  • A sensitive and positive soul that loves life
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2016, 08:31:08 PM »
Sure it's not always easy, but at least you are aware now, so that's a good first step ;)
It often seems to me, that when someone is trying to necessarily have a relationship, that there is some kind of "forcing" behind..like trying to fill a void in their own life.

So even though it sounds kind of shallow, you need to find the beauty and the positiveness in yourself, love yourself unconditionally with all your flaws and strengths. Then you will be overflowing with the love you are so desperately seeking and this person can come to you as a complement and not a necessity to give you what you are not wanting to give to yourself.

Offline Marianna9351

• Thank You
  • -Given: 857
  • -Receive: 673
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2016, 09:43:29 PM »
It sounds like you are attached to the outcome.  When you do not care if he initiates contact or responds, that is when the magic always begins... 8) I personally am keeping myself busy and clicking the delete button when my desire enters my mind.  I feel a lot better. :P
« Last Edit: May 01, 2016, 09:45:17 PM by Marianna9351 »

Offline Meme

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2016, 07:58:46 AM »
It sounds like you are attached to the outcome.  When you do not care if he initiates contact or responds, that is when the magic always begins... 8) I personally am keeping myself busy and clicking the delete button when my desire enters my mind.  I feel a lot better. :P

Yes, probably too much!!!!  I really want to be in a relationship!!  I really want to find someone to love and have them love me equally!

Tags: