Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: Help me attract and bring back my lost wallet ASAP  (Read 2837 times)

Offline tflo

• +@
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 320
  • -Receive: 207
  • Who comes up with this shit?
    • View Profile
Re: Help me attract and bring back my lost wallet ASAP
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2016, 03:53:07 PM »
That's the thing though. I try to put myself in that state but nothing really comes and satisfies and makes me happy. I've been stuck in a rut for years because of it trying to climb out and get out.

Offline tflo

• +@
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2016, 03:55:38 PM »
All I care about is improving myself but I care about being comfortable and happy and have no clue as to how to go about that. I want to do that being able to make money and happy making lots of money in my own home in the comfortable cold dark. I am completely happy when I get to be able to love comfortably like a hermit like that. And of course pursue higher education and workout like always.

I still believe I can get my karate girl back. I love her very much. But I had to work on my character and things I was ignorant to becsuse these were things nobody in my life told me about. I kept getting tricked over things I had no clue about over the years growing up.

Offline tflo

• +@
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2016, 04:48:00 PM »
Rather, what I'm really interested in is manifesting a direct pipeline of income coming my way without having to work or do anything for it. So that I don't have to worry about paying bills but just managing my life and things after that.

That's what I'd like to come and manifest.

Tags: