Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: Remote Seduction, Reverse Seduction, Magic Touch, Remote Influence...  (Read 13265 times)

Offline MrMaverick

• Thank You
  • -Given: 478
  • -Receive: 1060
  • Veni, vidi, vici
    • View Profile
Re: Remote Seduction, Reverse Seduction, Magic Touch, Remote Influence...
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2016, 04:55:44 PM »
guys stop using bad language its goin out in the universe fucks it...then comes back at us fuckin our vibrationsssss!!!  :-* :-* :-*

please fuckin stooooooooooooop!!!

Alright, let's fucking put a stop to this fucking bullshit ;D

Offline Willow

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1500
  • -Receive: 1027
  • ~*~ Let go & go with the flow ~*~
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2016, 05:29:42 PM »

Offline memo dissolvedboy

• Thank You
  • -Given: 432
  • -Receive: 1416
  • Self LoVe Is The Greatest LoVe Spell
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2016, 05:59:31 PM »
Nooooooooooooooooooo you didnt go there! AHS COVEN!!!! my fav season!! :o :o :o :o

Offline Punter_The_Hunter

• Thank You
  • -Given: 856
  • -Receive: 140
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2016, 08:23:24 PM »
Let me try to explain some of it:

Magic Touch is where, using the power of your mind you imagine the "target" (the person you want to attract) in front of you, and you mentally "touch" them. Usually this is in an erotic way, and if done properly, the person will feel it in real life. They will sense somehow that it is you and become over time irresistably sexually attracted to you (even if they haven't even met you). You have to do it in first person - that is, you must imagine it as if they were really in front of you, and you are reaching out with your imaginary hand to caress them. Don't imagine yourself as if you were watching a movie of yourself and the person. It must feel as if you are actually having the experience with this person for real, touching them withyour imaginary hand, etc. Most important in MT is that you feel the sensation of touch as you are doing it. You need to feel the warmth of their skin, the way they quiver as you touch them, wetness, dryness, smoothness, hairiness, etc. The whole thng is explained fully in the book by Amargie Hillier, called Mind Power Seduction, which you can find free online on PDF. Also you might try a book by Lanie Stevens. I think the title is something like "Make Him Burn With Desire Only For You". That's not a free book, but it costs only about 3 dollars on Amazon.

Remote Influence is where, in your mind you bring your target in front of you, and you give them a strong command that you wish them to fulfill. This could be, for example: "Please call me right now. There's something I need to tell you", or , "You know I am the best person for the job", or "You are completely crazy about me. You can't get me out of your mind.", or "you really dislike hanging out with that gang", or whatever.  You are effectively influencing the person and getting them to do what you want them to do. Having given this command, you then must imagine them doing what it is that you want them to do. SO for example, if you wanted them to email you, then having given the command, you imagine them with their mobile or laptop, typing out the email and sending it.

Remote seduction is pretty much like Magic Touch. I'll be honest, I don't see too many differences between the two myself.  With Remote seduction, however, you can also send more of a feeling of love to the person as well as touching them erotically. This is very important if you want them to fall in love with you for real. For example, you could imagine cuddling your target on the sofa, hearing words of love, and there being a high feeling of emotion between the two of you. ONe really good article I read on Remote Seduction suggested that the first part of the RS session should be concentrating on highly sexual, erotic touch, just like you do with Magic Touch. But then in the final part of the session you devote it to being more loving and emotional with your target, hanging out wihtyour target and being romantic with them. Wendi Friesen has a Remote Seduction recording available that is all about sending the love signals to the person.

Reverse seduction is, to me, like remote seduction or magic touch, but instead of you touchng the target, the target is desperate to have romantic or sexual contact with you. But in this case in your mind you usually reject them. In your imagination, they are in a high state of desire for you. They are basically begging you to respond to their lust/love/passion for you, but you are just not interested and turn away from them. The more you reject them, the more desperate and hungry for you they get.

Thanks Lots of love :)

i have been waiting to get this summarized .. i have books but iam so caught up that havent gt time to read coupled with the fact that iam not an avid reader.. very clearly explained :)

Offline seriensea

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 21
  • -Receive: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2016, 02:55:28 PM »

Magic Touch is where, using the power of your mind you imagine the person in front of you, and you mentally "touch" them.You have to do it in first person - that is, you must imagine it as if they were really in front of you, and you are reaching out with your imaginary hand to caress them. Don't imagine yourself as if you were watching a movie of yourself and the person. It must feel as if you are actually having the experience with this person for real, touching them withyour imaginary hand, stroking their hair,etc. Most important in MT is that you feel the sensation of touch as you are doing it.

Remote Influence is where, in your mind you bring your target in front of you, and you give them a strong command that you wish them to fulfill. This could be, for example: "Please call me right now. There's something I need to tell you", or , "You know I am the best person for the job", or "you really dislike hanging out with that gang", or whatever.  You are effectively influencing the person and getting them to do what you want them to do. Having given this command, you then must imagine them doing what it is that you want them to do. SO for example, if you wanted them to email you, then having given the command, you imagine them with their mobile or laptop, typing out the email and sending it.

Remote seduction is pretty much like Magic Touch. I'll be honest, I don't see too many differences between the two myself.  With Remote seduction, however, you can also send more of a feeling of love to the person.  For example, you could imagine cuddling your target on the sofa, hearing words of love, and there being a high feeling of emotion between the two of you.

Reverse seduction is like remote seduction or magic touch, but instead of you touchng the target, the target is making advances to you.

Can I sort of blend all these together in a single session?

Offline Hayate

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 298
  • Mind Power Seduction
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2016, 11:02:27 PM »
Yes. a regular session should have a blend. in the Mind power seduction pdf i told you to google it basically tells you to do this on the Magic touch chapter. That is what it means by visualizing after doing magic touch(Remote influence in this topic)

Offline seriensea

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 28, 2016, 01:31:46 AM »
Yeah I downloaded the book - half way through it, yet. Thank you so much for your support :) I really appreciate it.

Offline Anna1408

• Thank You
  • -Given: 895
  • -Receive: 1671
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 02, 2016, 09:08:32 PM »

Magic Touch is where, using the power of your mind you imagine the person in front of you, and you mentally "touch" them.You have to do it in first person - that is, you must imagine it as if they were really in front of you, and you are reaching out with your imaginary hand to caress them. Don't imagine yourself as if you were watching a movie of yourself and the person. It must feel as if you are actually having the experience with this person for real, touching them withyour imaginary hand, stroking their hair,etc. Most important in MT is that you feel the sensation of touch as you are doing it.

Remote Influence is where, in your mind you bring your target in front of you, and you give them a strong command that you wish them to fulfill. This could be, for example: "Please call me right now. There's something I need to tell you", or , "You know I am the best person for the job", or "you really dislike hanging out with that gang", or whatever.  You are effectively influencing the person and getting them to do what you want them to do. Having given this command, you then must imagine them doing what it is that you want them to do. SO for example, if you wanted them to email you, then having given the command, you imagine them with their mobile or laptop, typing out the email and sending it.

Remote seduction is pretty much like Magic Touch. I'll be honest, I don't see too many differences between the two myself.  With Remote seduction, however, you can also send more of a feeling of love to the person.  For example, you could imagine cuddling your target on the sofa, hearing words of love, and there being a high feeling of emotion between the two of you.

Reverse seduction is like remote seduction or magic touch, but instead of you touchng the target, the target is making advances to you.

Can I sort of blend all these together in a single session?

Yes, absolutely. People differ on opinions of how much time to divide up, but for example, if you are doing a half hour session, then 20 minutes could be MT and the remaining 10 minutes could be "Hanging out together/being in love". You can do shorter sessions (10 minutes MT+ 5 minutes "love" scenes), but longer sessions work best. Really, if you can do this at least twice a day then that will get you results.

Offline seriensea

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 02, 2016, 10:17:27 PM »
Thank you, Anna :) You're always so great with providing guidance !!!

I know 30 minutes would be great but I tend to lose concentration if I do it for that long, so I am working on improving that through developing meditation skills etc. This might take a little while, though. So, for now, I mostly do a 10 minutes session but I am doing it twice a day. While doing the MT, I don't make it too seductive - it's like feeling the touch of his hair, hands, stubble etc. and then I do the love scene thingy the last 3 minutes or something. I hope I am doing it right :)

And I haven't seen any results as yet but I strongly believe it's working. I have a strong feeling it is. I hope to increase my session time so that it's even more effective. Hoping to do that soon.

Thanks again xx

Offline Anna1408

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 02, 2016, 10:41:06 PM »
Yes, it will be working. And the more practice you get the better it will work. The sometimes  frustrating thing is that if you are not in contact you can't see what is happening or get any feedback or much feedback about how things are going. At first, and for perhaps quite a long time, you just have to assume it is working. You have to have total faith even when nothing is seeming to be happening. Behind the scenes feelings will be building up in him gradually.

Touching just his hair or his hands, etc, is fine, especially at first. Going further can sometimes make the feelings of the person too strong for them to handle so it's good to do what you are doing and either keep it that way or build it up over time gradually. 

Offline argus357

• Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 56
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 02, 2016, 11:50:41 PM »
even if you dont believe its working, the thing is, it is working. thought is energy and if youre sending energy it doesnt matter if you believe its working or not the fact that it reaches the target then its working its like throwing a stone to a persons head as you loose grip of it even if you doubt if its gonna hit the target, it still hits the target right?. I think the important thing is you shouldnt have any worries or negative feelings while doing RI coz what energy you send would definitely reach your target.

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline seriensea

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 03, 2016, 02:15:16 AM »
Yes, it will be working. And the more practice you get the better it will work. The sometimes  frustrating thing is that if you are not in contact you can't see what is happening or get any feedback or much feedback about how things are going. At first, and for perhaps quite a long time, you just have to assume it is working. You have to have total faith even when nothing is seeming to be happening. Behind the scenes feelings will be building up in him gradually.

Touching just his hair or his hands, etc, is fine, especially at first. Going further can sometimes make the feelings of the person too strong for them to handle so it's good to do what you are doing and either keep it that way or build it up over time gradually. 

Yeah, I am not in contact with my ex so you're right there.. I sometimes wish I could at least know to what degree is it affecting him but sadly there is no way for me to see that. I can only believe that it's working and hope to see the result :) I will try going further with MT - since I recently started using RI/RS, I'm just taking time to get better at it. As you said, practicing to get the hang of it!

Offline seriensea

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 03, 2016, 02:19:13 AM »
even if you dont believe its working, the thing is, it is working. thought is energy and if youre sending energy it doesnt matter if you believe its working or not the fact that it reaches the target then its working its like throwing a stone to a persons head as you loose grip of it even if you doubt if its gonna hit the target, it still hits the target right?. I think the important thing is you shouldnt have any worries or negative feelings while doing RI coz what energy you send would definitely reach your target.

You're absolutely right but believing that it is working helps feel positive and energetic while doing RI/RS. And yes, I do make sure that no negative feelings hit me while I am doing it.It happened a few times, and I stopped right there and resumed only when I was able to get rid of the fears and doubts in my head. Thanks for your comment :)

Offline argus357

• Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 56
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 03, 2016, 08:25:46 PM »

You're absolutely right but believing that it is working helps feel positive and energetic while doing RI/RS. And yes, I do make sure that no negative feelings hit me while I am doing it.It happened a few times, and I stopped right there and resumed only when I was able to get rid of the fears and doubts in my head. Thanks for your comment :)

I meant it for those who have doubts.....it still reaches the target and would gradually be attracted to you but because of your doubt, your subconcious might accept it as true if you doubt continously or habitually thus would give you that same reality. I mean even if the target is attracted to you, your subconcious would create circumstances that you two would not be together at all, you see theres an infinite possibilities out there so even if the target is so inlove with you, you might still end up  not having the person. But my point is RI works! thats why its called remote influence, you just influence a particular target not the entire reality ( includes you, target, other people, circumstances, environment)

Offline Anna1408

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 03, 2016, 09:27:52 PM »

I meant it for those who have doubts.....it still reaches the target and would gradually be attracted to you but because of your doubt, your subconcious might accept it as true if you doubt continously or habitually thus would give you that same reality. I mean even if the target is attracted to you, your subconcious would create circumstances that you two would not be together at all, you see theres an infinite possibilities out there so even if the target is so inlove with you, you might still end up  not having the person. But my point is RI works! thats why its called remote influence, you just influence a particular target not the entire reality ( includes you, target, other people, circumstances, environment)

Yeah, and if you have doubts, practice on things that you are not overly attached to. Practice on people and things that you are not very attached to, I mean. In the beginning you have these doubts because you have no direct proof. Loa is new to you. Remote influence/remote seduction is new to you. So go on and prove it to yourself. Experiment. Read E-Squared by Pam Grout and do the experiments. Try Lanie Steven's method (Pussy Whip), but not on anyone who is really important to you. Get yourself to manifest unimportant things and get people who don't mean that much to you to say things that you have imagined them saying. You will be AMAZED. Once that has happened you will know without a doubt that this thing works and that you are the one in control of your own reality. Then do it on more important things. Now you know it works. Now you know that it works because you have experimented for yourself and you have the concrete evidence. And remember that it is no different manifesting a castle than it is manifesting a button.

Follow members gave a thank to your post: