Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: Remote Seduction, Reverse Seduction, Magic Touch, Remote Influence...  (Read 13950 times)

Offline tulip2016

• Thank You
  • -Given: 25
  • -Receive: 25
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Can someone PLEASE explain what each of these are and the differences? Pretty please? 

I can't be the only one eager to learn but am having a hard time finding explanations to each of these techniques.  When I do basic google searches I either end up on some hippy, mystic or religious page that quickly causes me to lose interest because of all the pointless babble.  Or pages that are about desperate men trying to manipulate women into dating them...it's strange.  When I do searches on here I find some techniques and advice for some things, but not all. 

I have the jist of some of these but I think a sticky or something would help all of us newer but eager folk. 

Remote Seduction, Reverse Seduction, Magic Touch, Remote Influence, anything else

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Online Anna1408

• Thank You
  • -Given: 901
  • -Receive: 1676
    • View Profile
Re: Remote Seduction, Reverse Seduction, Magic Touch, Remote Influence...
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2016, 04:54:52 PM »
Let me try to explain some of it:

Magic Touch is where, using the power of your mind you imagine the person in front of you, and you mentally "touch" them.You have to do it in first person - that is, you must imagine it as if they were really in front of you, and you are reaching out with your imaginary hand to caress them. Don't imagine yourself as if you were watching a movie of yourself and the person. It must feel as if you are actually having the experience with this person for real, touching them withyour imaginary hand, stroking their hair,etc. Most important in MT is that you feel the sensation of touch as you are doing it.

Remote Influence is where, in your mind you bring your target in front of you, and you give them a strong command that you wish them to fulfill. This could be, for example: "Please call me right now. There's something I need to tell you", or , "You know I am the best person for the job", or "you really dislike hanging out with that gang", or whatever.  You are effectively influencing the person and getting them to do what you want them to do. Having given this command, you then must imagine them doing what it is that you want them to do. SO for example, if you wanted them to email you, then having given the command, you imagine them with their mobile or laptop, typing out the email and sending it.

Remote seduction is pretty much like Magic Touch. I'll be honest, I don't see too many differences between the two myself.  With Remote seduction, however, you can also send more of a feeling of love to the person.  For example, you could imagine cuddling your target on the sofa, hearing words of love, and there being a high feeling of emotion between the two of you.

Reverse seduction is like remote seduction or magic touch, but instead of you touchng the target, the target is making advances to you.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2016, 04:52:50 AM by Anna1408 »

Offline tulip2016

• Thank You
  • -Given: 25
  • -Receive: 25
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2016, 07:09:49 PM »
You are incredible!! Thank you so much your your extremely helpful and thorough answers!!

Offline argus357

• Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 56
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2016, 09:54:14 PM »
His using the technique called "fractionation". We, boys uses this most effective way of catching girls we like. But off course thats nothing compared to RI.....only fractionation is mano a mano way of attracting women without using any psychic influence just pure emotional manipulation to girls. Its based on the  'theory of polarity': when the human brain is exposed to a sequence of pleasure/pain/pleasure/pain it creates a strong emotional bond.

Offline Colonel Roosevelt

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2678
  • -Receive: 2366
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2016, 11:44:10 PM »
His using the technique called "fractionation". We, boys uses this most effective way of catching girls we like. But off course thats nothing compared to RI.....only fractionation is mano a mano way of attracting women without using any psychic influence just pure emotional manipulation to girls. Its based on the  'theory of polarity': when the human brain is exposed to a sequence of pleasure/pain/pleasure/pain it creates a strong emotional bond.

Dude! Stop spilling our secrets!  :P

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2016, 12:26:12 AM »
Love visualization/RS is cool, definitely helped me out. But when first practicing it as a newbie, it can drive you nuts if you're expecting results right away and if you keep looking for changes right off the bat. That's an easy way to get discouraged and desperate. So instead of thinking of all of this as a way of making people react to you, I instead think of it as making myself feel like I have the reality I desire now. As that feeling stays, I get more clarity, more belief, more confidence, I don't need people to react to me cause I just know I got it already. My only job is to keep that feeling from my thoughts. And then life just has a cool way of lining everything up for me to meet the people I'm interested in or I find it so easy to take action to meet those people.

Going general also worked well for me here. Ask yourself how it feels to have what you desire and just do anything that gets you in that feeling/state of mind. One time I chickened out after saying hello to a girl (yeah, it's funny  :P), was too lazy to even do love visualizations/RS, but I got all my confidence back from making great strides in my work. And when I felt really confident one day, the "problem" seemed so insignificant. Talking to her was easy. I didn't even have to do much, it just flowed naturally, like a feeling of "knowing". Same with schoolwork, I thought I bombed a midterm, felt sad, stressed, and dead afterwards, then I said "Fuck this shit! I'm Warren Buffett!" I went for a walk, got that out of my mind, and started thinking about how great it is to be rich, I felt it. I felt so good, the problem seemed like nothing. I focused on that feeling for the next week and I ended up getting an A. At the very least, I think this can help people "stop giving a shit about the shit that makes you feel like shit" which is something newbies, including myself, seem to struggle with a lot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBd9330h9kI  8)

Offline memo dissolvedboy

• Thank You
  • -Given: 432
  • -Receive: 1416
  • Self LoVe Is The Greatest LoVe Spell
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2016, 01:38:19 AM »
that was a fuckin great reply there!!!

when i was new to this rs thin i was not lookin for results and the weird shit is i got them!! and that made my faith even stronger n stronger! my 1st rs was on a randon stranger at the beach..i lay down staring at her body..closed my eyes imagined touching her ...the next thing she comes to me asking me if she knew me before??!!! infront of my friends! and she insisted we played tennis that day together!! i still cant forget that damn fun day! nooo way!!  :P :P :P :P

Offline Willow

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1500
  • -Receive: 1027
  • ~*~ Let go & go with the flow ~*~
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2016, 02:22:48 AM »
Love visualization/RS is cool, definitely helped me out. But when first practicing it as a newbie, it can drive you nuts if you're expecting results right away and if you keep looking for changes right off the bat. That's an easy way to get discouraged and desperate. So instead of thinking of all of this as a way of making people react to you, I instead think of it as making myself feel like I have the reality I desire now. As that feeling stays, I get more clarity, more belief, more confidence, I don't need people to react to me cause I just know I got it already. My only job is to keep that feeling from my thoughts. And then life just has a cool way of lining everything up for me to meet the people I'm interested in or I find it so easy to take action to meet those people.

Going general also worked well for me here. Ask yourself how it feels to have what you desire and just do anything that gets you in that feeling/state of mind. One time I chickened out after saying hello to a girl (yeah, it's funny  :P), was too lazy to even do love visualizations/RS, but I got all my confidence back from making great strides in my work. And when I felt really confident one day, the "problem" seemed so insignificant. Talking to her was easy. I didn't even have to do much, it just flowed naturally, like a feeling of "knowing". Same with schoolwork, I thought I bombed a midterm, felt sad, stressed, and dead afterwards, then I said "Fuck this shit! I'm Warren Buffett!" I went for a walk, got that out of my mind, and started thinking about how great it is to be rich, I felt it. I felt so good, the problem seemed like nothing. I focused on that feeling for the next week and I ended up getting an A. At the very least, I think this can help people "stop giving a shit about the shit that makes you feel like shit" which is something newbies, including myself, seem to struggle with a lot.

Roflmoa so true colonel stop giving a shit love it!! :D:D

Online Anna1408

• Thank You
  • -Given: 901
  • -Receive: 1676
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2016, 05:16:38 AM »

At the very least, I think this can help people "stop giving a shit about the shit that makes you feel like shit"

LOL. That is brilliant! I think I'm going to use it as a mantra. :-)

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2016, 08:03:28 AM »
Yeah, I stole that from MA138. We need him, Maverick, and Mr.B back so we can fill the chat box with more shit lol :D

Offline MrMaverick

• Thank You
  • -Given: 478
  • -Receive: 1060
  • Veni, vidi, vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2016, 12:45:43 PM »
I don't even give a fuck about not giving a fuck ;)

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2016, 12:50:35 PM »
I don't even give a fuck about not giving a fuck ;)

Fuck!

Offline argus357

• Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 56
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2016, 01:41:53 PM »

oooops im supposed to comment  this in this post by anna : http://www.powerlawofattraction.com/forum/index.php?topic=22534.0..... LOL!

Offline Willow

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1500
  • -Receive: 1027
  • ~*~ Let go & go with the flow ~*~
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2016, 02:17:11 PM »

Offline memo dissolvedboy

• Thank You
  • -Given: 432
  • -Receive: 1416
  • Self LoVe Is The Greatest LoVe Spell
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2016, 04:08:00 PM »
guys stop using bad language its goin out in the universe fucks it...then comes back at us fuckin our vibrationsssss!!!  :-* :-* :-*

please fuckin stooooooooooooop!!!