Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: Qs on rs  (Read 655 times)

Offline ZSalvador

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 38
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Qs on rs
« on: November 08, 2016, 05:14:54 PM »
I have been practising RS for about a month now and have gotten some results with it.  I am at a point where I can actually feel the touch like its really happening. However, the problem i face up until now is the duration of a session. I know that 15 minute is the minimal time stated in Amargi's book but I cant do it for that long as it requires a lot of concentration for me. I usually split the 15 minutes into 3 sets of 5 minutes,and stop for a minute between each set and then continue. Is this still effective? Any tips on how to improve ?

Offline King

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 5
    • View Profile
Re: Qs on rs
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2016, 06:02:30 AM »
I heard splitting it up different session is the best way in the start.

Offline Anna1408

• Thank You
  • -Given: 901
  • -Receive: 1676
    • View Profile
Re: Qs on rs
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2016, 10:44:54 PM »
I've read that just 5 minutes of Magic Touch can be felt by the target for over an hour. So probably it's ok for you to do it like that. Maybe experiment with it and find out.

Tags:

* Disclaimer

All information on the forum are members personal tips, suggestions, advise and experiences, forum administrator or Moderators can not be held liable for any damage/misuse arising from the information/education shared the forum. You take your own necessary responsibility for your own actions.

Note: The Profile Deletion with posts more than 10 can not be done. It will not only Derank the forum on Search Engine (As those indexed posts will show 404 Error as - Page not Found) Moreover it will delete the associated posts of other users as well who replied on that Profile posts. It effects the whole Structure of the Forum.

Registration

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal