Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: How to let go of these feelings?  (Read 671 times)

Offline Wildflowers

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 10
  • -Receive: 41
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
How to let go of these feelings?
« on: January 01, 2016, 03:34:29 PM »
I have been seeing this guy for over the last 6 months. At first he told me he was not looking for a relationship, because he wanted to travel in September. He didn't end up traveling, so we kept seeing each other almost every week. We do things that couples do. We go to the park together, we cook together, we watch series together, we sleep together (sometimes we spent  4 days in a row at each others place). I have so much fun when I'm around him. He makes me laugh, makes me feel calm as soon as he wraps his arms around me. But right after spending time with him I feel sad. The moment he leaves, or when I return back home I feel so sad. I become insecure. I start crying and feel so much fear. Afraid of losing him, afraid of not hearing from him for days. Soon enough he sends me a message and then I feel a lot better, but until that moment I feel choked and start questioning myself why we are not an official couple. I start over thinking, and start to make myself crazy by telling myself he is seeing other girls. I don't feel like I can talk to him about it, because he told me before how he thinks about relationships (he doesn't want to label things). Also I am afraid I'll mess up everything we have by starting a conversation with him about this. How can I stop  myself obsessing about him, and just be happy with or without him? I feel like my happy moments depend on him. I love him too much to just end it all.

Offline spiritual hustler

• Thank You
  • -Given: 6
  • -Receive: 161
  • You are magic!
    • View Profile
Re: How to let go of these feelings?
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2016, 01:34:47 AM »
Hi :)

So from what you have written it seems that you have given all your power over to this person. You said that the moment he leaves, you become so sad. This is a big issue you need to work on, but you can fix it quickly! Your happiness comes from within, not from this person. When someone leaves, you should feel happy not sad. You should feel happy you got to spend time with them and feel excited to see them again. In the meantime, your life should be filled with OTHER things that bring you joy!

You do not want to manifest all your fears, so start focusing on things that make you happy! Find something you love to do by yourself, read new authors and be physically active in whatever way feels best to you. You need to love yourself as much as you love this person. Men love women who are beaming with self love. Men will get repelled by a woman who is very needy. So become the woman who deeply loves herself. You deserve your own love! You can do it :)

Xo, Julie - LOA Coach
http://unveiledmiraces.com

Offline dreams

• Thank You
  • -Given: 84
  • -Receive: 51
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2016, 04:14:25 AM »
I get how you feel. You really like the person and you want to be with him. I would say don't worry too much cause this will only ruin your relationship. Just live in the now and enjoy this person being with you. Enjoy all the moments with him. Be happy and show how much you like spending time with him. Really relax and enjoy it and don't worry about anything else.

You can use a bit of visualization few minutes a day and imagine you and him in a relationship and then let it go. While doing it feel it deeply and believe in it.

Offline Good

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2018, 09:57:21 PM »
your life should be filled with OTHER things that bring you joy!

Hello, could you tell what to do in a situation when surrounded by too much stress?

Tags: