Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: Increasing penis  (Read 3472 times)

Offline Melo11

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Increasing penis
« on: December 29, 2015, 03:00:39 AM »
Have you thought about it before? maybe somebody's already done some actions to enlarge it. Have you heard about BathMate? The pump has nice feedbacks, but there are still something, that stops from buying.. Is it worth purchasing?

Offline Hayate

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 299
  • Mind Power Seduction
    • View Profile
Re: Increasing penis
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2015, 04:45:59 AM »
First before you do that decide WHY do you want to increase your penis size. There is no right or wrong answer, but this can get deep and if the reason is not worth it I can lead you to a better alternative.

If you really want to increase your penis size go natural: https://okaydick.com/penis-enlargement-exercises
Some pumps might work but the dangers are not worth it and you might be destroying yourself more than you think. Don't rush into natural exercise either. Make it all count.
The things is you have to be patient do this consistenntly and be willing to know it might take a year or two to reach your goals.

Offline Moodman

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2020, 05:35:38 PM »
I know that this is an old post, but can I get an update for this? I am really curious what is the result after 5 years...

Offline Bumpin

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2020, 09:01:15 PM »
I have tried a lot to increase the size of my penis for the last 3 years. I have tried those penis pumps and I saw 0 progress. Also, I have tried some pills that didn't work at all. Then I have read on andrology research blog that you can increase the size manually. When your penis is half erect grab it with one hand and stretch it and pull a little bit, you need to do this for 10 minutes every day. I think that in a half a year you will see progress. Also, I have read there that you can increase the size of your penis with surgery, but it is a little bit risky.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2020, 07:57:38 PM by Bumpin »

Tags: