Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: i want out of this country?  (Read 954 times)

Offline attractpositives

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 9
  • -Receive: 7
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
i want out of this country?
« on: December 28, 2015, 11:53:31 PM »
I live in probably the most miserable town in a miserable country where everyone is so negative and only cares about going out getting pissed drunk. It's horrible and i really want to move to a nice positive friendly country but i have slight social anxiety and don't know how any of this is possible. what should i do to make this a reality?

Offline Essao

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 95
  • -Receive: 19
  • That which is like unto itself is drawn.
    • View Profile
Re: i want out of this country?
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2015, 09:01:33 PM »
Hello attractpositives. I have a great website and I know that it will guide you into what you want for yourself, which is quite simply, happiness. I will provide you a link that will lead to an article that you can start with here-----> http://lawofattractioninmotion.com/how-to-be-unconditionally-happy. You can read as many posts as you would like from there on.

Wishing you lots of success.

Essao Kenya
Founder
lawofattractioninmotion.com