Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: LOA and Sports Betting  (Read 1329 times)

Offline bcos33

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 6
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
LOA and Sports Betting
« on: December 05, 2015, 12:33:11 AM »
Hello everybody, i was wondering if i could use Law of Attraction to manifest money through sports betting online, i have been betting in sports websites in the past months and have been able to make some money and i am pretty sure LOA can be used to manifest money since i had some experiences where i bet on high odds and visualize and feel them going down and it manifests and i win money, so the question is: if i visualize vividly and feel as if it is real having large amounts of money on my betting account will i be able to make it come true?

Offline Colonel Roosevelt

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2679
  • -Receive: 2366
    • View Profile
Re: LOA and Sports Betting
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2015, 03:07:06 AM »
i have been betting in sports websites in the past months and have been able to make some money and i am pretty sure LOA can be used to manifest money since i had some experiences where i bet on high odds and visualize and feel them going down and it manifests and i win money

You answered your own question  8)

so the question is: if i visualize vividly and feel as if it is real having large amounts of money on my betting account will i be able to make it come true?

I think you already know the answer.  ;)

P.S. MoreToCome has a very interesting story about his days betting in the stock market. I really hope you read it:

http://www.whatamiheretodo.com/

Offline bcos33

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2015, 05:47:56 AM »
Thank you my friend for your kind reply :)

I am a "newbie" still to the LOA but had some funny and intriguing experiences, but i still find it weird to believe that i can change a game's odd in my favor since it kind of goes against free will... i dont know, but sports betting is something i really like and for me, since i am still studying seems like a great way to earn some cash to start building my future, and i just wanted to be sure i could manifest earning lots of money by "gambling" on betting sites by visualizing and feeling as if i already had 100.000 euros on my account

Offline Colonel Roosevelt

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2679
  • -Receive: 2366
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2015, 07:59:49 AM »
Sports betting reminds of this very great movie  ;D: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJXDMwGWhoA

Yeah, I'm a newbie myself and my weakness is procrastination but I'm working on that. The free will thing is very spooky, especially since free will (my free will) is sacred to me, but even science is going against free will nowadays and a lot of stories on this forum will make you question how free our will really is.

Maybe we're all part of a collective consciousness, everyone is a part of us and we are a part of them, so that's why we can influence the outcomes and wills of others and they can do the same to us. Or maybe we're attracting alternate universes of our desires accomplished and our subconscious faith/feeling immediately takes us there. In this framework, free will doesn't even matter since we can just attract infinite possibilities, like living in a lucid dream. Who knows?

One time, I visualized success/wealth for 3-4 hours in a day (not all at once, did it in 1 hour sessions throughout the day), and I really got into the feeling of it. A few days later, my family's stock market portfolio gained $15,000, or 13,782 Euro, 2/3 of it from stocks I told my Mom to invest in six months prior. That was a beautiful moment  :D.

But life goes on and I stopped visualizing wealth. We lost some of the gains thanks to the market selloff in August. Plus, I believed and expected that the gain wouldn't last forever since it's the nature of the stock market, especially technology stocks, to be volatile. So perhaps my limited beliefs about the stock market may have contributed to lower gains from it, although my family's portfolio is doing a lot better than it did several years ago.

Of course, the stock market is very different from sports betting so you don't have to worry much as long as you keep the feeling of success. One time, for several evenings in a row, I visualized myself being a very wealthy investor and an economic adviser to the President of the U.S., successfully creating plans that save the financial system and the broader economy from panics. I didn't do this to attract money/wealth, but rather to create a feeling of success that would help me ace my economics exams (which I did). But apart from feeling brilliant, I did feel very successful and confident about life and wealth in general. A few days later, still excited after my good grades, I received about $5,000 (4594 Euro) worth in wealth as gifts from my aunt. In the spirit of the moment, she told me that I'm going to be very successful.

I don't mean to brag about money and wealth since I'm nowhere near as wealthy as I would like to be, but I really want to express to you how powerful imagination/visualization is and how the thought/feeling of being wealthy, confident, and successful is a great thought/feeling to have. By repetition, this beneficial thought/feeling can help you form beliefs that serve you well. One week, I was reading one of my economics books (The Courage To Act by Ben Bernanke) and I was imagining the economy improving as I read the book, imagining sums of money flowing all over the place to support the economy, and I felt very grateful that the U.S. markets are doing much better than before. Not long after, my Mom told me that she accepted a new job as a manager at a smaller law firm, which would increase the family's income by 14%. So imagination and visualization, I believe, are more than worth it, and at the very least it's good fun.

These may also be of interest to you:

1) http://www.powerlawofattraction.com/forum/index.php?topic=21607.0

2) http://www.law-of-attraction-haven.com/support-files/feeling-is-the-secret-neville-goddard.pdf
« Last Edit: December 05, 2015, 08:13:27 AM by Colonel Roosevelt »

Offline EvilZeroSc

• Thank You
  • -Given: 266
  • -Receive: 561
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2015, 10:17:23 AM »
Thank you my friend for your kind reply :)

I am a "newbie" still to the LOA but had some funny and intriguing experiences, but i still find it weird to believe that i can change a game's odd in my favor since it kind of goes against free will... i dont know, but sports betting is something i really like and for me, since i am still studying seems like a great way to earn some cash to start building my future, and i just wanted to be sure i could manifest earning lots of money by "gambling" on betting sites by visualizing and feeling as if i already had 100.000 euros on my account

You should know that any winnings of any kind were by LOA....there are no coincidences.  Anyone that has ever won anything was by there vibration whether they knew it or not.  Automatic vibration....So, of course you can manually create it.  5 months ago I recieved a $5 raise at my work plus a $10,000 check....I imagined the raise 9 months prior on a few occasions, and sort of forgot about it.  Which turned out to be $1 more than what I imagined....

Offline WonderUniverse

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2019, 09:23:17 PM »
Hi, I am sure this does work and will work but there is a problem.

The trouble is other people will be trying to do the same thing and when there manifesting the results to go their way and supporting the opposite teams to you. It will all cancel itself out.

Its like thousands of people trying to manifest the lotto results. Not everybody will win as everyone's trying to pick their numbers and I'm afraid this won't work. Only if you were the ONLY one visualizing the results.

That's is why I don't bet.

Hope that helps.

Tags: