Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: Why they post on Facebook so much to bf/gf: Please read!  (Read 1434 times)

Offline Alikhy09

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 21
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Why they post on Facebook so much to bf/gf: Please read!
« on: October 14, 2015, 02:33:52 PM »
So I did LOA on a specific guy back in July. I gave in and apparently I had "let go". Just as I was "over him" completely, HE came back and contacted ME. I was a happy and played it cool because he has a gf now. Well, as it just so happens, I got attached once again. I started LOA again lately on him and I'm finding that I am TOO attached to the outcome and should've just played it normal and cool when he first contacted me again. I found this video on YouTube that I just started listening to today:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQIO9cqwgcE

Upon listening to it I was SO happy and all my worrying went out the window. I realized that there's nothing to worry about. I've placed my order to the universe and now I'm just patiently waiting for it to be delivered. Like being in a restaurant. Now onto my theory about Facebook and the people we are trying to attract. I've noticed that a lot of us, myself included, worry too much about what our person is posting on FB. Especially if they have a bf/gf, we worry about them posting "I love you's", "I miss you's", "You're my world", etc to their bf/gf. What I noticed though with my guy is that when I practice my LOA, he seems to post MORE on FB to his GF. Like today, I started the 15x technique along with watching the above video that makes me feel SO good and happy. Within an hour of me doing it, I logged into Facebook and saw that he had posted to his GF that he loved her so much and that his life wouldn't be complete without her. Normally I'd feel jealous and sad, but I didn't. I just continued scrolling like nothing had happened. I didn't care. I'm beginning to wonder if he's feeling the energy I'm putting out there and he's unsure of what's going on so to make himself feel better, he posts to Facebook about how much he loves his GF so that he can feel more secure with their relationship even though subconsciously he LOVES me with all his heart! Like numerous of the success stories here point out; we CAN attract the one we love if we love ourselves first and foremost and just don't worry about what the other person is doing unless it positively concerns YOU.

Now I could just be crazy, but thinking about it like this makes me feel happy and confident and even more secure that my order that I placed with the universe is just around the corner and I just need to continue being me and being happy and being confident and just full of love and understanding! So this post is for those of you who are like the "old me". If you have the person you want to attract on your Facebook and they have a bf/gf, don't pay ANY attention to their posts about their relationships. If you don't want to unfriend them, then just unfollow them so you can't see their posts and let go of your worry. Watch the above video and just believe! Just remember that you don't know what's going on in their relationship. I know because for the longest time, I thought I had no chance with my guy because his posts made it seem like they were SO happy together but guess what??? Since we started talking again he's admitted to me that she always picks fights with him and is always pointing out the bad in him and never the good and that she gets mad when he just takes off to go for bike rides. And this whole time I thought they were so happy together because of what he posted on Facebook. And I'm sorry, but people who have to tell their bf/gf they love them on Facebook on a regular basis have what I like to call "a Facebook romance". They may see each other a lot, and go out and do things together, but if they feel they have to post about it on a daily basis on social media then they must not be that secure in their relationships if they need reassurance through likes and comments on Facebook that they have the "perfect" relationship or the "perfect" bf/gf. I'm not saying all this to be negative. In fact, I'm saying it as the opposite; to be positive. If you're feeling down about yourself, come back to this post and read it and release all worry! I'm a perfect example of someone who managed to attract someone back and even though I haven't gotten the outcome I really want, I'm seeing positive signs that my order is almost here. He contacted me, he's told me he wished I had told him my feelings sooner, he's called me and texted me to check on me (i.e. he cares), and he's even told me that he has worries about what his gf does when he's not there and that she's always fighting with him and pointing out the bad in him. I just need to let go as I did before and voila! My order will be delivered and I'll be posting my success story!!!  :-*

Offline Natalia25

• Thank You
  • -Given: 167
  • -Receive: 62
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Re: Why they post on Facebook so much to bf/gf: Please read!
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2015, 05:07:59 PM »
I see that many people use LOA to attract a specific person. What I don't get is why some people want to attract a person who's already taken. Sorry, it just seems wrong to me. Does it have to be this specific person?