Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: Should I be doing more? Subliminal Messages? Letting Go?  (Read 665 times)

Offline AhNi2015

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 0
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Should I be doing more? Subliminal Messages? Letting Go?
« on: September 20, 2015, 09:50:09 AM »
Hi everyone,

I'm hoping to get some feedback or advice from others here.  I posted on another board here about how I met someone that I felt was an absolute match, we both said that, then out of nowhere he said something was 'off' in the chemistry, he said he didn't know what exactly but it was just something.  I try to look at every situation as a learning experience, meeting him i definitely learned more about the kind of man I want to attract.  Prior to him I was in a relationship for 9 years that was very unhealthy. 

Its hard not to get discouraged, I feel I have let go of this one person and even though I have no desire to start doing the online thing again I'm sort of forcing myself.  I started talking to one guy over the last week, we made plans to meet today (Saturday) and never heard from him.  Its hard not to wonder why these things keep happening, again I try to look at it as a positive, maybe this person was not going to be right for me and it just saved me time and an awkward date.  I've written a soulmate list, try to listen to subliminal/binaural mediations nightly that focus on attracting love (mostly Kelly Howell).  I have this hope on a daily basis that I could possibly meet the person I'm meant to be with, but then I hear about the need to 'let go'....so is listening to subliminal messages and reading my list daily really letting go, or only making me try to make it happen quicker....Its seems to be a contradiction.  Thoughts?

Tags: