Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: Conflict of realities  (Read 969 times)

Offline Dorado321

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 21
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Conflict of realities
« on: September 01, 2015, 11:01:53 PM »
Been thinking today, if were told we need to focus on the reality we want to bring forward for example being with my love, but her focus is on her current reality where shes in what looks like a happy relationship.. whos reality "wins" ?

Offline WynnJam

• Thank You
  • -Given: 152
  • -Receive: 231
  • Things Are Always Working out for Me!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Conflict of realities
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2015, 12:18:27 AM »
I think both of your realities could 'win'. 

You could focus on her and have faith she will come back to you and something may happen in her new relationship that leads her back to you.

Or you can focus on the qualities you liked about her and the way you felt in the relationship and attract someone who is similar (or better) and possesses the same traits and maybe more.

Offline Gopal

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 75
  • http://spiritualgab.freeforums.net/
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2015, 04:47:12 PM »
Been thinking today, if were told we need to focus on the reality we want to bring forward for example being with my love, but her focus is on her current reality where shes in what looks like a happy relationship.. whos reality "wins" ?

There is no co-creation happens here, Universe unfolds, your decision and her decision are part of the unfoldment of universe.

Offline Soleil

• Thank You
  • -Given: 54
  • -Receive: 381
  • EnaZivkovic.me
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2015, 07:33:47 PM »
Hey guys,

If the two persons (the guy who wants his ex and the ex) are on the 'right' frequencies (in sync with their inner being), BOTH WILL WIN! This means, both will end up in a perfect relationship FOR THEM... They might or might not be the one for each other, though...

When the subject of exes (or specific persons) is in question, I know many have the experience of actually attracting them back (me also), but I think we should all realize that this may happen only if those two are vibrating the same...

There's no way that we can just like that attract anyone into a relationship...That would mean that all the people in the world are vibrating on the same frequencies... that doesn't make any sense..

Yes we do have many different 'faces' which can show depending of the person we interact with, but each of us has only a limited range of those 'aspects', and if a couple vibrates on frequencies that are very distant from each other on the scale, there's no way their paths can cross...

Sorry, I know not many want to hear those words..

Heart

Offline EvilZeroSc

• Thank You
  • -Given: 266
  • -Receive: 557
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2015, 06:06:02 PM »
Then all things are not possible if you believe that.

The understanding is that there are infinite different possibilities...and if you place your focus upon what you want.  Then you will enter a reality where you are the appropriate frequency to have said experience of a different version of these people...while the other reality with the other versions of those same people are still having a good time...just not, in the new reality your focused upon.  This is because the one universe, creation is vibrating and casting off infinite different images of the same thing, thus then creating infinite different perspectives where any one can be accessed by your focus and concentration upon it, and experience a totally different reality from the one you've known....with all the same versions of everything in it.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2015, 03:21:29 PM by EvilZeroSc »

Offline Soleil

• Thank You
  • -Given: 54
  • -Receive: 381
  • EnaZivkovic.me
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2015, 06:57:04 PM »
If you just look back at your life experiences, and try to see the patterns, you will easily understand how this game we call life works...

Try to remember a period in your past when you were trying to 'get' something, manifest something specific, or you were holding tightly attached to something or someone, and all the time you were getting signs that that wasn't good for you, until finally you gave up, tired of struggling and at that very moment so much better things (you couldn't even imagine) started happening? Very common example most of us can relate to, is some kind of physical discomfort which, after we change the course, 'suddenly' disappears?

Why do you think all this happens? Do those signs have some purpose or not?

If it was all the same if we chose to be with the same person (ex) again, then what's the point in all those signs and guidance that's trying to direct us all the time?

Offline Nidya

• Thank You
  • -Given: 75
  • -Receive: 31
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2018, 07:20:46 PM »
If you just look back at your life experiences, and try to see the patterns, you will easily understand how this game we call life works...

Try to remember a period in your past when you were trying to 'get' something, manifest something specific, or you were holding tightly attached to something or someone, and all the time you were getting signs that that wasn't good for you, until finally you gave up, tired of struggling and at that very moment so much better things (you couldn't even imagine) started happening? Very common example most of us can relate to, is some kind of physical discomfort which, after we change the course, 'suddenly' disappears?

Why do you think all this happens? Do those signs have some purpose or not?

If it was all the same if we chose to be with the same person (ex) again, then what's the point in all those signs and guidance that's trying to direct us all the time?

Interesting. It's hard to go against the "flow". Signs are there for a reason, I think.

Tags: