Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: Hi  (Read 456 times)

Offline amicrazy

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 5
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Hi
« on: August 17, 2015, 01:40:43 PM »
Hi.

There is a story behind everyone. I want to share my story.

I was 20. Lived with girlfriend. Had a friends. Had a job. Smoked pot. Everything was fine. Had ups and downs, but while I was getting paid and could afford few G's marijuana, I was careless.
Didn't had a clue about positive thinking and law of attraction. However, my job was selling products by making phone calls and supervisor was telling me to speak more enthusiastic, to speak like the product was something everyone MUST HAVE. I didn't want to do that because I didn't believe that rubbish, but I couldn't say no to that as I would lose my job.
Basically I forced myself to do all the stuf supervisor made me to do. I felt like a fool, talking with enthusiasm even if people on other side of the wire was really angry and upset. Normally I would focus on the problem and tried to provide logical solutions to people problems, but that wasn't selling. That's why I felt like a fool.
Imagine this kind of talk:
Hi! bla bla bla, Will You be home on thursday to recieve your new stuff?
I'm sorry, but I just can't afford it. I have bills to pay, have children to feed and you are offering me stuff I really don't need actually.
My normal reaction: Oh, I understand. Thank you for your time, good luck to you.
My new reaction: That's great! You can find lots of great ideas where you can make money from, because we have special business channel. Wouldn't that be great not to think about how you gonna manage your bills every month?

I just would not leave people alone. And yes, my results were better.
Look at that, seems like fools are getting lucky. Who knew?

Few days passed. I was acting this "fool" thing at work and seemed like supervisor leaved me alone, but then something happened and my result went down and boss had to talk with me.
He said, make your calls like you already have made a deal.
How the hell that works?!
How do you feel when you make a deal?
Great, of course.
Then make a call with that feeling inside you.

I tried. Sometimes it worked, sometimes not, but every single time I felt like I knew why I succeeded and why I failed. This was new to me.

When I returned home from work, I met my friends, we smoked pot, laughed and then it got me.
I had this crazy idea, what if it really works that way. What if I, would not only make a phone calls with feeling I already have made a deal, but what if I would do everything else, with feeling, I have already done that.
My dizzy mind was throwing me these ideas and I thought I have discovered something that no one knows.
First, I managed to prove that this works at work.
Second, I tried to do that outdoor and it worked. Like, when I was spitting gum in to the trash can from 5-10m distance, I knew if I was going to succed or fail EVERY TIME I DID THAT. I felt it inside of me.
I focused, I imagined feeling I have of success spitting that gum into the trash can and then I acted upon those feelings. As gum goes out of my mouth, I knew what is going to happen based on my feelings.

With every day my confidence raised. I tested this idea everyday and with everyday I felt my energy raising.
I felt like Creator. I felt incredible.

After week or two I believed it so much that everything in my life turned 180 degrees. My friends was thinking I am going crazy, I was doing everything based on my feelings. I was able to play basketball with my eyes closed. I was able to write on my laptop like 3 times faster then ever. I didn't look at the keyboard, I was doing everything with a touch of some kind of superpowers. That was incredible.

Than came THE DAY.
My mother came to visit me. She sees me and she knows that something is going on.
So I told her everything. I was so overfilled with that feeling of knowing, I just couldn't really express it all with just words. And still I was thinking I am the only one in the world who knew this stuff. I thought my supervisor thinks that this is some kind of selling technique and seemed like he hasn't tried it somewhere else.
I thought I was an angel. I could do anything. Had to imagine how I feel when done something and than just act upon those feelings believing where my feelings is leading me. Sometimes it was hard though, because logic just can't see what feelings feel. I know my destination is on the right, but it feels like I have to go left, and I do that, and I discover thing that helps me to get what I want. And it works every time.

After I told everything to my mom she said I will come back tomorrow and lets talk again, I have to think about this.
I woke up next day and it was highest peak of my discovery. Not a single thought was in my mind. Peace and quite. I felt beauty all around me and then I was forced go to psychiatric hospital for 10 days, because my mother was to worried about my health. I was scared. Scared a LOT. If I told this to my mother and this happened, what will happen if I tell all this magic stuf to strangers. So I closed everything. Went back to old. I just wanted to get out of there. When I did, I didn't know what to do.
This happened 5 years ago.
Only when I got out of hospital I discovered there is lot of books and lot of information in internet about law of attraction as you call it. I called it just magic :D Then I understood that I am not alone at all.

I feel great when I know here is people who will appreciate the story.
Still I can't understand why it all happened like that. But as you know, in every situation is something you have to learn about. I guess this is one hell of a lesson :D
5 years are passed and I still frightened about doing that things again. BUT, for those who are willing to try this and for those who are trying and are struggling with this, I suggest you to try what I did.

It was like this,
at that time I liked lexus IS250 very much.
So I imagined that feeling when I see that car on the streets, white colour was my favorite.
Then I was doing everything with that feeling inside of me. And eventually I saw my favorite car on street.
That feeling is so powerful when you understand that You did IT.
But there is so much cars, logical mind says that it just could happen any time and with any feelings.
So I gone further, I imagined that I am seeing three Lexus IS250 all white colour going behind each other and it happened, I saw that, I actually did that.

It is not easy to describe all that process with words, but try it.
Try it for fun. Like I did. I didn't go all like I want money etc, I just did that for fun till I actually got 100% confident that it works.
I imagined how great I am feeling while seeing a deer in the woods and the next day there It was. Bus full of people and only I saw him deep in the wood.

One more time.
Imagine how its like to have what you want. That great feeling. Try to imagine it vividly and then just move on. Forget about it, but stay with those feelings. Imagine something for fun. Don't go supercars and superstars. Start small. It will give you such a power.

I have distanced myself from this magical power, because I am too scared right now of what people will think about me and what they can do to me. But that is my journey.
I already have thought my friend to use this power. And she's actually doing it.
I think you guys can help me, If you apply to my story and you actually starting to get results. Please tell me.
I feel like it could give me energy and boost my willpower.

Do some fun.
Imagine something what would be fun, anything. Vividly imagine, try to feel that feelings you have in that moment and then just throw vision away. Just keep the feelings. Than go do things what you have to do, just keep that feelings you got from vision. Go to work, do everything with those great feelings. And when you will let go of that vision, it will appear like a miracle.

Really hard to describe with words. After few times when you gonna succeed with this, You will just understand how does it work. Everything else is up to you.

Guys, I didn't spend 10 days in psychiatric hospital just like that.
Try this. Tell me if it works for you and you will make my days brighter.

Happy to share my story.

Offline Th3Anna

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 32
  • -Receive: 10
    • View Profile
Re: Hi
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2015, 07:16:32 PM »
Wauw, this is an amazing story! Exactly what i needed. I'm gonna try this starting now. I will tell you my results.  ;)
THANKYOU!

Offline Th3Anna

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 32
  • -Receive: 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2015, 07:30:58 PM »
I have still one question tough. How do you keep the feelings? While busy with other stuff

Offline amicrazy

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2018, 12:19:06 AM »
I am sorry for bringing this topic up, but I did remember about this forum just now. I thought I was posting Hi post here few months ago, was a bit shocked when found out 3 years have been passed.

Th3Anna, I wish I would have answered sooner, I just forgot about this place :(
Not sure if I can explain how I hold my feelings, it is more acting upon these feelings. For example, you just ended your vision and your feelings are at this highest peak, there is probably few seconds until they go back to low intensity so you have to act right away. Lets imagine you did visualize how you are receiving a flowers and you are feeling all great. Like while you are still smelling these flowers in your hands you are inhaling air slowly enjoying and right in this moment you can end your vision or you can ofcourse proceed with some situations there, whatever you like, but when you know you are ending your vision its important to act. Believing is actually acting. For me it was easy because, when I was ending my vision there was always an idea coming into my mind which was like telling me what to do.

Example: I am visualizing all those white lexus, I am feeling great etc and I know that I am ending my vision and as my vision starts to fade an idea pops in my mind and I just DO IT, no actual thinking. It can be anything. Go wash bedrooms floor or go buy pack of milk(even if I have already two in the fridge), these ideas can be unlogic and logic mind will try to fight them and this is the moment where you can loose the intensity of great feeling. So basically, I was telling you to try and start with something simple because this way you will build an acting upon feelings at and of visualization AS A HABBIT. When this moment will be already a habbit, it is gonna be so easy to visualize bigger things.

Remember, carefull what you wish for, because you just might get it. This is so true. Sometimes people are too greedy and when they act upon feelings of visualization, they can actually do more harm to themselves. For example if someone visualizes getting 10 bucks and idea pops in his head, go outside now, he goes outside and he sees that there is someone holding 10 bucks in his hand. A feeling is kinda inviting him to go other way, but logical mind and greediness can blur his soul(i don't know exact name here, but hope you get an idea) and he can just go and get aggressive and just steal those 10 bucks from that someone.
I guess my advice is to use law of attraction when you are sure that you wish good to yourself and people around. So this way you can be more confident in acting upon this spontanous idea or ideas which pops up in your head when you are ending your visualization.

Offline amicrazy

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2018, 12:54:44 AM »
btw, there is a update to an original story.

As told in original post, I was really scared of all this attraction thing and on 23. october 2018 I came home from work, sat down on my sofa and felt so miserable, felt like this is it, I was actually asking for death to take me, because I just can't kill myself. There was few past events which I was thinking over and over againg for past 8 years. The most intense event was 10 days in psychiatric hospital in which I was blaming my mother. Then suddenly an idea came in my mind, write all past memories where I feel guilty about something or where I blame others for my failures. So I did. Next idea was answering on question what I could have done better in all those situations. So I did. Third thought was to write conclusion about what have I understood and I did understood a lot. Most important thing was that I was weak back then, I did rely on other people a little bit and I was lacking responsibility, that is why I did all those mistakes I did. I could write more detailed info but it is not important. After I did my conclusion, I did read everything once again and painted a picture of my biggest wish and went to sleep. Nothing actually happened, but after 2 days when I went to sleep I felt got a weirdest dream. It was like two opposite energies was fighting about who is going to control me, one energy was reaaaaaaly angry and powerful while second one was reaaaaly sweet and weak. So the angry energy asked me a question, who I am. I knew it was a dream so I kinda just kept sleeping but second time the question who am I already sounded like a angry scream and I got scared and nervous because suddenly dream got too real and this energy kept pressuring my mind I couldnt think clearly and I did eventually answer on this question with simple sentence "I'm a men, I love woman" and suddenly I started to feel light and peaceful and next that angry energy already in peaceful manner says "Decision has been made" and thats it, I woke up on morning and felt like a new person. My past was gone. My guilt was gone. I did not blame others anymore. The only thing that remained was pure anger. I did felt it for 2 weeks and I did interrupt lot of relations with other people because of that, but at this moment writing this post I am already controling my emotions probably for 90% and something told me that I have to find low of attraction forum. When I found this place, I rememberd that I actually have already registered here. Amazing. I read my original story and it kinda inspired me to start feeling great feelings again!

And I will try to visit this page every day from this day forward.

Tags: greetings 

* Disclaimer

All information on the forum are members personal tips, suggestions, advise and experiences, forum administrator or Moderators can not be held liable for any damage/misuse arising from the information/education shared the forum. You take your own necessary responsibility for your own actions.

Note: The Profile Deletion with posts more than 10 can not be done. It will not only Derank the forum on Search Engine (As those indexed posts will show 404 Error as - Page not Found) Moreover it will delete the associated posts of other users as well who replied on that Profile posts. It effects the whole Structure of the Forum.

* Only for Sensible Talk!

Refresh History

Registration

Facebook Comments

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal